Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] An Urgent Warning (Castor's Lament x Vega's Overture)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:22 pm

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:31 pm
It was all the stallion could do but watch his younger sibling frolic around the meadow seemingly carefree and without a warning. Castor had managed to steal away from Puramu's side to come back to deliver a warning to Vega. It was obvious now that Midnight had truly gone off the deep end. It was troubling also to have his parents dismiss his warnings. That had really stung. The stallion still had wounds from his run in with a purewalker that had been sent by Midnight to kill him. He could only envy Vega's youthful exuberance at a time like this. How long had it been since he had taken the time to fool around? Shaking his head the stallion stepped into the meadow and approached Vega and alerted his sibling to his presence. He wasn’t surprised when Vega came bounding over as soon as he saw him there.  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:49 pm
At first the foal was not aware that someone was watching him. He was too wrapped up in his game to really notice his surroundings. He had a feeling though that someone was keeping an eye on him as he was not supposed to be out on his own. No one had said anything so Vega just assumed that either his mom or his dad were somewhere nearby. At a rather spectacular spin Vega caught movement out of the corner of his eyes and stopped his game in time to see his older brother emerge from the underbrush. Vega's felt a grin start as he bounded towards his brother. It was strange to know that he was connected with Castor in a special way. They both had come from the stars as a blessing to their parents.

Vega stopped within inches of ramming into Castor's side and peered up at the worried expression Castor wore before noticing that his brother had been injured. "What happened to you?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:03 am
Castor sighed as Vega noticed his injuries. It was partially why he had come back. The innocence that was still running wild in Vega and Sky's minds needed to be tempered down. They could not just openly embrace Midnight as a sibling anymore. That mare was down right dangerous and he at least had to be the responsible one and give a warning to the younger brother and sister that also came from the heavens.

Castor gently nudged Vega before speaking softly. "It is okay Vega. I'm okay. I just got into a scrape is all. Don't worry about me. I've actually come to talk to you and I hope that you can pass my warning onto your sister."

Castor paused to let that sink in before he continued, "I need you to take this warning seriously though. There is a threat to you, myself, Centari and your sister from someone in our family. Midnight's Whisper cannot be trusted anymore. I know that our mother and father are blind to the danger she represents but my eyes have been open for a while and I know what she is capable of. Please pass my warning on to your sister as I can't bear it if she manages to harm you two. Can you do this for me?"

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:12 am
Vega's Overture still was not sure about believing Castor's claims that he was alright. The older stallion looked like he had gotten into something much worse than a scrape. The colt decided to believe his brother before cocking his head to the side. Castor was giving him a warning? What about?

When Castor was finished talking it was all Vega could do to remain where he was. It was startling to know that someone was actually hoping to cause suffering to his sister and himself. He let his wide gaze settle on Castor's colored coat before swallowing nervously. It was hard to process. Standing straighter and knowing that he would need to give an answer the colt was dismayed to hear his voice come out tiny and weak sounding. "I can d-d-do that. No problem. Shouldn't we t-tell mom and dad though? Maybe they'll b-believe you now."

Vega scowled as he heard the stutter in his words. He shook his head angry with himself before calming down. "I can warn Sky for you. I still think I should tell mom and dad about Midnight though."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games