Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A conclusion (Siddie, Barth) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:16 am

Zar's tail jerked as the mark was forged and he flicked his ears back, baring his long white fangs right down to the very black gums as Barth looked over at them.

"I don't even like you." he hissed. "And I am not here by choice."

His grin turned nasty at he looked over Siddie. "And now Siddie isn't either. I warn you I am very picky. It will take a very long time I am sure, to meet my exacting standards."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:59 pm
Prolixity

Toshihiko Two

Baneful

Calder said nothing, only moving to the door. "I'm going for a run."

With that, he exited the parlor. The echo of hooves multiplied shortly after and soon the speckled mare was dashing through the grounds towards the woods.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:45 am
"Of course," Siddie said, and suppressed a sigh, watching Calder's retreat and Zar's wide and toothy grin. It looked like she would have some work to do in soothing their concerns and worries where she was concerned. The mark in her palm cooled slowly; she would be wearing gloves for some time. "Perhaps some water," she asked.

She returned Zar's toothy smile. "I see you're ready for your measurements already. How convenient," she chirped.

Toshihiko Two

Baneful

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:22 am
"Yes, water, sounds good...err, if you'll....excuse me for a moment. Calder," Barth called helplessly, turning to go after him.

He edged with painful slowness towards the door.

Unfortunately chasing people in a timely matter was just not something he was very good at.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:11 pm

Zar watched Calder go, with the same sort of fixed and predatory air that a snake watches a mouse scamper around, giving Siddie his attention again only when the kelpie was gone. "Oh no." he said. "I will have to pass up on having my measurements taken today." he patted his stomach with a claw, trailing his claws over the rise of his flesh. "Not long since I've eaten I'm afraid, quite impossible I'm afraid, as much as I would love to indulge you."

Barth's rather pathetic move towards the door received a quirked brow and Zar finally stood, rising from his moping chair to move towards the door himself - much more expediently than Barth. When he reached the Sloth demon, he reached out his claw and took his arm.

"Why don't you Stay here and entertain your guest." he said in a polite croon. "And Let Me Handle Calder." Along with the words came a flicker of intentionality and coiled momentum.

Siddie got a polite nod. "I am certain I will be seeing you around the castle. Don't even think about sleeping with him." Barth got a very broad fond smile. His words said "And don't you get up to mischief either." But his tone said that any transgression might well involve being flayed alive.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:55 pm
Siddie suppressed the urge to hiss in frustration. Instead of sitting again, she moved to the window, listening to see how the issue would be resolved, whether her presence was still necessary for the time being. Since Calder had taken off and Zar was declining to be measured, she wasn't entirely certain whether she could be helpful. It was perhaps a mistake to have offered a service, but she did undeniably owe Barth a large favor, and in a way she was relieved to be able to discharge it in a fixed way rather than having it held over her head for an uncertain future point.

Her job promised to be a difficult one, but she would perform it patiently. It would, she reflected sourly, be easier if Zar and Calder would believe she had no intentions toward their mate, but one couldn't have everything.

Toshihiko Two

Baneful

MoonKitsune

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:59 pm
Barth stiffened as the Order seared into the mark on his chest. "Sss, but," he winced, "alright, jussst," he gave Zar a sort of pleading look. Just see what's wrong and make sure he's alright.

He looked more miffed at the mischief warning.

"Now, look, you know very well..." He sighed. "Right. Yes. No sleeping. Minimal mischief. Won't even kiss her hand. Which she has no interest in having kissed. And which I have no interest in kissing."

He felt all the jealousy over a fake engagement dissolution was a little on the unwarranted side.

"Sorry," he apologized again to Siddie. "Water. Is what you said you wanted. Let's head over to the kitchen. We're...as I mentioned, a little low on staff at the moment, but if we're lucky we can ask my Aunt's people...um. Good luck, Zar."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:10 pm
Siddie watched Zar leave, and let her breath out in a quick exhale that was not quite a hiss. "They're very, mm, possessive," she said, and offered Barth her arm after a moment of internal debate; the others had left and thus could not object to the entirely platonic gesture, and she suspected that without a bit of assistance, Barth would not actually make it to the kitchen. She would stay a little longer, mostly as a gesture, unless she could find something actually useful to do.

"Maybe I'll have a bit of wine after all," she muttered. There was a small headache beginning between her eyes, and she brought her hand up to rub it a little, pausing only briefly when she saw the mark again. She would get used to it, she was sure, as she had gotten used to Thackery's.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:32 am
Barth looked at Siddie's arm like it was a gleaming bear trap.

Then back at the door, where Calder and Zar had disappeared.

He waved her off nervously, "No, err, I'm quite alright. Yes! Wine sounds, um, I mean, none for me, I'm afraid I can't handle alcohol very well, but yes, we do have some stocked in the kitchen. I think. The err, the minibar was one of my mother's priorities..." Alcohol sent him right to sleep and stayed in his system a lot longer than it should.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:56 am
Siddie folded her hands and did not sigh. Instead, she accompanied Barth at his own pace. This deal was going to be an excellent exercise in practicing her patience. Next time she was bringing Clove for moral support, she decided. Although perhaps with Zar around ... she resolved to ask discreetly whether it would be safe for her minipet. Later. This visit already had more than its share of sheer awkwardness.

"Of course," she said, and, "if it's a hassle I can certainly refrain," not expecting a confirmation, but it was only polite. "Your mother, ah, isn't home?" It was just as well if she wasn't; Siddie hoped that the lady wouldn't be too angry about the dissolution of the engagement. Barth did have two other mates, and certainly his family didn't need the financial aspect of the arrangement.

Toshihiko Two

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am
"What? Oh, no, but I'll see she gets word about...everything. I don't think she'll be very surprised. She would have been more surprised at a wedding ever manifesting. Err, my luck with these kinds of things usually isn't..."

They did finally get to the kitchen, and Barth was pleased to see one of Gilda's servants hanging around, who he politely asked for drinks each.

"But you and Sammy are doing well, still?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:31 am
"Ah, thank you. I do hope that the other, ah, eventual ceremonies go well." Siddie supposed her mother wasn't particularly surprised by the development, either, though she might have held out some hopes otherwise. It was, after all, something that had been held over rather longer than it could have been. But it was done now, even if Siddie had forged her own new agreement. She was more comfortable with this one.

"We're doing quite well. We've been looking to find a place to live after we've both graduated; there are some nice neighborhoods that we think we can afford with a bit of budgeting," she said, accepting the glass from the servant and relaxing a little. She hoped Zar would be able to talk Calder down, at least a little. And himself. The jealousy over all this was hardly reasonable. She had been Barth's friend for a long time, and the "engagement" was over now.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:43 am
"Oh good, a house already!" Barth said, "just err, be careful about some of the lenders...and I'm...really quite glad everything's, you know. Worked out amenably. For everyone. Zar and Calder can both be a bit...passionate, where it comes to things, but I think deep down they knew this was a harmless venture."

Or Siddie would probably be in more than just the one piece she was in now. Barth leaned against the kitchen islet, folding his foot over his back leg.

"Yes, you know, I think things are just...going to work out for the foreseeable future. I think it's all...coming right along."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:52 am
"A small house, or an apartment, for now. We've been saving, and I'm building my business," Siddie said, nodding, "when I can. We'll be careful." She knew what kinds of things lenders could get up to; she hadn't been the one groomed to help with the banking business, but she'd picked up some knowledge purely by proximity, and she had an idea of some of the practices.

"I hope I'll be able to allay some of their moods, when I'm helping out," she nodded. "I do think things will come out all right."  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash