View Results

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:10 pm
Remember how a few months ago I finally got together with my crush and I was super happy? Well, now I'm kind of depressed. We broke up a little over a month ago. Well, she dumped me a little over a month ago. But that's not what has me super depressed. What has me super depressed is that she's married to her douchebag ex. Turns out she'd been married to him the whole time. She claims that she didn't know she was married. I want to believe her, but I have my doubts. What's worse is that he's an a** that treated her badly, almost hit her once(only because she dodged in time), and tried to disown his own kids several times while she was with me. And she's still with him! She basically left me and got back together with that scum! It's got me super depressed, my self esteem has hit an all time low, it's basically non existent. And when I tried to bring it up to her, about how it affected me and how much I hate her husband, she told me to stop talking bad about him or we couldn't be friends anymore. I feel like I was played, hell I was. I just don't know who played me...

Sorry for bringing this up. Sorry for troubling you by having you read this, just in a lot of pain right now and need someone to vent to. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to break down now... Again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:41 pm
Damn that sucks. I totally want to say something that will be helpful, but I don't know exactly what I should say because I don't want to say the wrong thing and make you feel worse.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:10 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Damn that sucks. I totally want to say something that will be helpful, but I don't know exactly what I should say because I don't want to say the wrong thing and make you feel worse.

Don't worry about it man. I'll get over it...eventually...I hope. Again, I just really needed to vent, so I came here. But thanks for caring, actually means quite a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:27 am
*Hugs* You're right, that's messed. Especially since you're such a good guy. She doesn't realize what she's turning away. I'm sorry things didn't work out between the two of you. sad You have a big heart, wolf.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:29 pm
Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. neutral Everything Z said is right; she doesn't know what she's losing by doing this to you. How the heck do you NOT know you're married? Like damn.

Sounds like she's a glutton for punishment when it comes to that ex/husband of hers. It's messed up, but there's nothing you can really do for her. She has to realize for herself what isn't okay when it comes to relationships, and she has to want to get out of a bad situation. You can't blame yourself for any of it, wolf, because it's not your fault.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:37 pm
Zphal
*Hugs* You're right, that's messed. Especially since you're such a good guy. She doesn't realize what she's turning away. I'm sorry things didn't work out between the two of you. sad You have a big heart, wolf.

*hugs back* Thanks Z. I appreciate the support. And it sucks it didnt work out. I really cared about her, still do, and i was hoping that maybe she would find somebody better if she decided she didn't want to be with me. But finding out she was married to him and that she was going to stay with him, that dealt a massive blow to me. Made me question why she was willing to put so much effort into being with him and not me. Made me wonder what was wrong with me, you know. Completely destroyed what little self esteem I had.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:41 pm
Hiddochi wolf
Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. neutral Everything Z said is right; she doesn't know what she's losing by doing this to you. How the heck do you NOT know you're married? Like damn.

Sounds like she's a glutton for punishment when it comes to that ex/husband of hers. It's messed up, but there's nothing you can really do for her. She has to realize for herself what isn't okay when it comes to relationships, and she has to want to get out of a bad situation. You can't blame yourself for any of it, wolf, because it's not your fault.

Yeah, I can't figure out she wouldn't know she's married.

Yeah, I know it's not my fault. I know there's nothing I could have done to make her see how he's no good and change her mind. I did everything I could to help her see that he's just a giant mistake. But it doesn't make me feel much better. I still feel like I failed, you know? Like, I know there's nothing I could have done and there's nothing I can do now, but I still feel like I did something wrong. I don't know. But thanks for the support and taking the time to try and help. It really means a lot to me.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games