Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[CYOA] Trick or Treat: Office Edition (Strider/Li Xia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:24 pm
Start

Strider wasn't really paying attention in their class. Some teacher was explaining about how professors had decorated their offices and giving away candy, but Strider was busy scanning the class and staring off into space.

His eyes (coincidentally) locked with Li Xia's and he gave her a lecherous smile. Hey.

grngriff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:27 pm
Li Xia had been trying to pay attention. She'd done messed up once and she wasn't about to fail again.

Until someone caught her eye. That toothy-jerkface that had been rude to her and made her angry. She didn't even know why she was so angry, other than he'd laughed at her. Oh, right. That was more than enough. Him with his good song and somehow spectacular costume. It hadn't even been that good, when she thought about it.

"Hmph," she said, seeing him smile at her. She looked away, then back again. "What, you big silly-face? What do you want?"

chiickadee

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:16 pm
It was in fact very terrible. Li Xia must have been blinded by the abs.

"Silly face? Agh- the lady wounds me," he said, making a stabbing motion at his chest and pretending to be hurt by it, playing dead for a moment.

Then he reanimated, leaning a bit closer. "I bet you really want that candy, don't you?" He leaned back in his chair once again, running a hand through his hair. "Too bad I'm gonna take it all."

grngriff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:09 pm
Li Xia couldn't help but smirk as he play-acted being wounded. Wouldn't it be lovely if she really had wounded him? Ahhh...

But then he was leaning closer, and she was leaning away. Ugh.

"I..." She stopped mid-syllable, letting her mouth hang open a bit while he played with his hair. She did want that candy, now. She hadn't a moment ago, but she certainly had no intention of letting him get any.

"No you're not." Li Xia jumped up to her feet. "I am. You are gonna get nothing, because I will be wayyyy better at Trick-Or-Treating than you could ever be. All you can do is sing and be pretty." Like that was useful or something, ha!

She started towards the door. "I'm gonna crush you."

chiickadee

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:17 pm
Ah. Hook, line and sinker. A phrase he didn't like much because of its connotations to fishing, but one he thought applied well to this situation.

"We'll see," he told her, standing to leave since the skull-bell had just started cackling. "Ladies first."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:30 pm
"We certainly will," she said, her tail twitching in agitation at his obviously fake politeness. She was all for fair and sportsmanship, but from him? Nah, it couldn't be. But at least they were free to do this. She'd totally have ditched class if it meant winning.

She turned to glare at him as she walked because it was important for him to understand that she was not going to take her eyes off of him. No cheating, toothyface, no cheating.

The little dragon made a beeline for the Creepateria. It housed food, and food meant candy, right? Surely she would score a large number of candies here.

"TRICK OR TREAT!" She all but bellowed it when the destination had been reached.

She had no idea what the cupcakes could be for.
Quote:
Cafeteria Overlord
Caroline's office is less of an office and more-- literally the back of the Creepateria.
No costume is required, but a hearty trick or treat is.
Minigame:

Caroline has cupcake materials laid out for you to decorate. Better make spooky enough, or else she won't be very generous.
Roll 4d4 3 times and match your results.
4-8: You manage to make an extremely cute cupcake. Yikes...
8-12: Congratulations! This one is, at least, a tiny bit spoopy. You get 1 candy.
12-15: Success! You made a cupcake not even a mother could love. You get 2 candies.
16: Caroline flinched upon seeing your decoration. You get 4 candies!
Once you've gotten your candies from Caroline, you may move on!
NOTE: If you are bug related in any way, you get +1 additional candy.

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

chiickadee rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 4 Total: 11 (4-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:15 pm
Strider strolled in behind her. He couldn't help the toothy grin- he had a billion teeth. All of his smiles were toothy.

"Trick or treat~" he said with much less "oomph" but not without enthusiasm. It was fun to get a little fired up every once in a while.

When cupcakes were presented, Strider said, "Woah woah woah. No one said we had to work for it." Caroline explained deal with it.

He made a face and started decorating his little cupcake. Orange icing and two black eyes, then a tiny candy corn fin. Because everything needed to be sharks.

Candy: 1

Grifferie rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 3, 1 Total: 8 (4-16)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:30 pm
Li Xia would have agreed with Strider about the working for it thing, but that would have meant agreeing with him. She wasn't ready for that yet. He was still a jerk, and he was still going down.

"I've got this," she stated quite matter of fact-ly. Black icing for her cupcake, because black was the color of shadows and super spooky, everyone knew that. She put a smile on it in orange, with two orange eyes. At least that was what she had been going for. It was her first time decorating cupcakes.

"It's a reverse Jack-O-Lantern, and it's better that whatever you made," she said to her shark not-friend.

She still only got one candy. Which was better than none. She had not failed.

Candy - 1  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

chiickadee rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 3 Total: 11 (4-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:37 pm
"Is that so?" he said airily, not really letting on whether or not he agreed with her. Her cupcake was cute, but it wasn't a shark

As if to emphasize the point (or perhaps he was just lazy), he made another little shark. This time though, he added many, many teeth. Halloween could never have enough teeth!

"At least my cupcake doesn't look like it was made for scarelings ..."

Candy: 2

Grifferie rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 4 Total: 13 (4-16)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:40 pm
"Hmph!" It was her very best hmph, for Strider had hit a nerve.

"Well," she said, slapping some white icing on a cupcake, "scarelings is better than minipets. I would feed those things you made to any of mine."

She added some black circles for eyes to this cupcake. It was a ghost, with soulless eyes. Super spooky. Spooky enough she got TWO candies.

"See. Mine's better." She waved at her latest cupcake in truimph. "I'll call it silly sharkboy." Since she still didn't know his name.

Candy - 3  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

chiickadee rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 1 Total: 13 (4-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:47 pm
"Or you could call it Crash." His stage name, his persona, not actually his name but still his identity. Strider worked just as well, but he chose Crash as his presentation.

His third cupcake was just all teeth. It still had the eyes and the little fin, but now it was just a spikey ball of candycorn death. Strangely, Caroline seemed to prefer this and gave an extra candy for his efforts. Sweet! (Pun not intended)

He squished his third cupcake on top of her ghost cupcake, essentially destroying it. "Crash."

Candy: 4

Grifferie rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 3, 2 Total: 11 (4-16)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:51 pm
"Why," she said, while starting on her next cupcake, "would call it Crash? Are you telling me to call you Crash?" What kind of name was Crash? Why would she even care.

Li Xia made a show of huffing a little more as she slapped more black icing on a cupcake, and then followed with another orange smile. It was neater than her first, but still only worth one candy.

She didn't really care about that, though. Because no sooner had she finished and turned to gloat than she saw the DISASTER.

"WHAT?!" Her masterpiece that was way better than his- destroyed by something that was clearly toothy and his. It was heart wrenching, and fire-stoking.

"Fine. Crash it is." And she shoved her latest reverse pumpkin cupcake at his face, because he'd look better covered in icing. He just had to hold still long enough, of course.

Candy - 4  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:47 pm
Strider was a ball of gloating until the cupcake smashed into his face. Never in his entire life had he been so disrespected.

He wiped it of with a single swipe of his arm, missing a few bits but enough to see. Then he took his own shark cupcake and smashed it into Li Xia's face as payback.

And ... seeing as they were destroying the cupcakes, Caroline swiftly kicked them out of the cafeteria.

It was silent for a moment or two, and then Strider had to go and say, "Looks good on you."

grngriff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:19 am
"Pbbbt," was all Li Xia had to say about cupcake in her face- she had been so very pleased with herself for smashing one in his face first. And really, they got kicked out before she could say anything more.

In the hallway, his comment earned him a glare. A long, cold glare.

"You missed a spot," she said to him, pointing at his face and making a circle with her finger. "There's something all over your face."

With a "Hmph," the dragon turned away and began to wipe her own face clean. "I'm still going to win," she said, starting down the hall. She'd wash up after she kicked his butt at candy collecting.

chiickadee
I am so sorry. orz

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items