Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[OPR] A Day In The Life of (Kamakura) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:16 pm
Campus Grounds - Morning 7:13

As the minipet was picked up, it moved Crimson's focus from mini to arms to then boil's face. It was a nice face. And it had a body! And a tail! A split tail! How unusual.

"He is grumpy. Probably because I account think of a name for him so, until then he can't talk." Crimson grinned. "I like that he can't talk. Less bossy that way." As if to iterate the familiar's own status, the buck tossed it head back and faced away. How rude.
"I am named Crimson though! That was what they called me when I hatched and so that is what I go by. What name have you been given?"

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:39 pm
Kamakura gave the other boil a considering look. The reaper was certainly different. His red eyes reminded him of a bakeneko in it's true form almost. "I see, I wasn't really aware of reaper practices with their familiars. Perhaps sometime, otherwise." Kama shrugged. Still the demon had learned something new. "Certainly," he retorted to the others name. It was fairly easy enough to remember.

Sasha wiggled in his arms before draping herself across the arm that held her up, content to be carried as she was a lap pet for the most part save her playful sassy moments. Being lazy had it's convinces. Although she did lean in to reach a paw out to the strange deer figure as if to inspect him from her perch.

"Kamakura Meigetsuki, first year student. It's nice too meet you Crimson, I believe anyway." He answered truthfully with an incline of his head in response. The boil's ears twitched, rolling forward as he gave a small shrug.

"What manner of reaper are you if you don't mind my asking?" The cat boil inquired with a curious raise of his brow. As long as the other kept his distance, their conversation wasn't all that unpleasant he supposed.

iStoleYurVamps.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:01 pm

The reaper clapped their hands before bowing with flourish. "I am a blood mage! I use blood to cast magic! It's why he always bleed everywhere." The deer had indeed, a very large red patch of dried blood on their pelt. "It is nice to meet you Kamakura Meigetsuki. I will remember you if I need to! But not for summonings! I promise. I use my own blood for those!" Their clarification was slightly alarming. Just a bit.

Still, the buck looked back and as if to placate the mini, turned to give it a lick on the forehead. It was a good minipet.

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:34 pm

Kama looked mildly alarmed when he mentioned remembering him, but the tension in his shoulders eased as the other confirmed it would not be for summoning, nor to use his blood. The cat boil rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand before raising it to wave after the other.

"Farewell Crimson, I won't forget you either." He retorted, with a nod of confirmation. The blood hadn't gone unnoticed no, not by any means. He'd seen the splotches, maybe that was what had prompted him to pick Sasha up.

The vaisel mewled in surprise when she was licked, before making a pleasant noise as she looked up at her owner as if laughing almost. Hopping down from his arms, she was ready to get walking again! They had plenty of time to walk around still.

iStoleYurVamps

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out