Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A day in the life of... (Crimson)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:56 pm
Waking up in the morning feeling like it was 3:50, Crimson looked at their clock only to discover that yes it was 3:50 and it was time to apparently, get up and be awake. Grabbing their vials of blood they were going to visit the town later. First though, they had to take a few healthy swigs of various... drinks and potions before they left, as when they did, they would not return until much much later.
They had a few things in mind for the day- Getting their beloved familair's hooves polished, buying a new robe, answering a few summons via the ceremonial black mirror.

Lacking in music they hummed a merry tune, wondering if the current festival at the maul warranted exploration, (it did). With any luck they might gain free blood samples.

They wouldn't stop until they got their familiar to pop from excitement. Only the deer was more busy trying to drown out Crimson's terrible humming with ignoring his master. The reaper was to getting hype at the current sales for black arts gear, and would probably spend the day at the maul if allowed. The Tik-Tok of a clock could be heard but Crimson paid it no mind, the festival-like sale was going to last all day...

Their familiar loathed everything and was as par the course, wondering why it had contracted with this particular breed of reaper. Oh right, because this particular brat was the one that had been offered at the altar. Oh well. Some contracts couldn't be broken.

[MAUL- 10:43am]

OOC

Crimson is a genderless reaper who is fairly curious about everything, and is obsessed with blood.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:37 am
[MAUL- 10:44am]

It had seemed such a splendid day when she woke up and the druidess had been convinced it was going to be a good one - the maul was having a sale, and she had her eyes on getting some fancy new potions gear.

New vials and a portable cauldron was mostly what drew her, but some browsing couldn't hurt. After she'd secured the wanted items, of course.

Which was why she was here, in this shop, looking at magic gear. They'd sent out flyers prior to the sale and she'd seen that they had a special on something that she wanted.

And indeed the shop was rather well-stocked she thought, but so far she'd come across a complete lack of portable cauldrons. She'd scoured the store, looked at every shelf and still she could not find any, despite them having been among the advertised items.

Nor, to her frustration, could she find any employees to help her. They were all busy with other customers and had only shooed her off.

Really, this was a travesty.

But perhaps someone else might have seen them, staff or not. Yes, indeed! Plan secured, she veered off towards the first person she saw, a fellow Reaper (she was fairly certain) with nice red eyes.

"Greetings," she began, and then floundered slightly before continuing, "would you happen to have seen any portable cauldrons around here?"

Quote:
Hera is a 14 year old druidess, 160 cm tall and quite colourful in appearance - is always followed by her familiar, Atlas.
Journal

iStoleYurVamps

Ephebe

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:37 pm
[MAUL- 10:45am]

Crimson was not so much familiar with cauldrons. Well... for potion making at any rate. They used them usually for just holding things. And Mixing in. And boiling. And- okay yeah for potions.

To be asked about them had the reaper turning not sure if they had heard correctly. Did they know where the portable ones were kept? Maybe, had they seen any? "Oh." Without a through, they grabbed their familiar by the rack, and began to climb on top of the buck.

"Hmm, about two isles down to the right? Why, do you have need of one?" The bigger not portable ones were better to Crimson, much easier to catch blood in and use lots of it.

Ephebe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:36 pm
[MAUL- 10:45am]

That was a handy trick; Hera watched with approving eyes as the other Reaper climbed their familiar, for a better view she figured.

"Ah!" So they were here! Clasping her hands, she inclined her head in gratefulness, "thank you, truly! I was going mad looking for them." Sighing, she shook her head - despite being a rather perfect specimen, things were not always easy.

"And yes - as a druidess, potions are rather a specialty of mine. And my mother promised me that once I left for school I could get a portable cauldron; she assured me that whatever my objections were, I had no need of them before." She made a face that meant 'mothers - what can you do?' before remembering that that grimace was perhaps not the most flattering one to be wearing in public. "And you? A fellow Reaper?"

iStoleYurVamps

Quote:
Hera is a 14 year old druidess, 160 cm tall and quite colourful in appearance - is always followed by her familiar, Atlas.
Journal

Ephebe

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces