Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Fish Outta Wattle (Em & Merope) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:01 pm
"Meat invaded our ship!" Em's lips tightened. Of course they ate him, but he was fair game! He stuck his meaty face in their home! What else were they supposed to do? Let the opportunity go to waste? "You were delicious?" She suggested, as if it helped. He sat down near her, and she wormed her way closer, if only to put her head in the shadow he cast. It didn't help as much as she would have liked, but it was at least a tiny improvement.

She listened to rules one and two, being pretty good about listening quietly, save for the baring of her teeth as the goop from the pool attacked her old-food-source-but-new friend. "Eugh don't shake it!" She outright hissed at the goop again, giving it a warning to not even bother trying to attack her, too. Thankfully it flew back into the pool again, which saved everyone trouble. "Why do they hate us, Merope?" She lamented, her voice pitching in a high whine. So many fresh water things, so little comfort for the depth dwellers.

"A ghoul on the skelephone said it rained. Is that how to stay damp?" She didn't know, but she hadn't wanted to ask for clearer details from the mysterious box student. Maybe Merope knew the answer? He was smart, and lived on land for a while. He had to know.

"It's my first day." She continued to pout on the ground. "I left home last night and this is my first day. The lady at the registration counter told me to explore while they got my room ready." Getting to the pool had been an adventure on its own. A horrible, overwhelming adventure.

marushii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:50 pm
Merope huffed when Em told him he tasted good, looking away from her to stare at the pool. He glanced as she crawled towards him, tensing before realizing she wasn't coming in for another bite. "I guess I can take that as a compliment?" He ventured cautiously, fanning his fins out to give Em a bit more shade.

Her question about rain prompted Merope to look up towards the sky. "It can be," he replied, "When in rains, it's like... It's like bubbles. Little bubbles that are actually little bits of water that fall down from the sky. There's other kinds of it too! Snow, hail, sleet... Though we don't really get much of those around here."

Merope looked down at her, reaching out to playfully flick her lantern. "It gets better! Once you get the hang of things, being on land is... It's actually..." He trailed off, wrapping his arms around his knees as he returned his gaze to the algae-covered pool. "...I actually don't want to go back home."

Enoh Love

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:53 pm
Em scratched at her elbow, and then flexed her hands. They were so dry already, and her skin felt uncomfortably tight. Rain sounded strange, and the other words - snow, hail and sleet - were lost on her. She mouthed them on her own, finding them quite awkward to say.

She tried to listen. Really she did. But he flicked her lure, and all thought cut out as her mind screamed prey. With a hiss and a rather sudden turn of her head, she snapped her teeth at the offending finger, hoping for one good chomp.

marushii

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces