Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:42 am
User Image She was tired of all her training already. Couldn't this wait until she was older? She sighed slightly and figured she could stop what she was doing for at least a LITTLE while right? She thought so. She was going to find her siblings, perhaps they were getting tired of training as well. Plus her job wasn't THAT hard to learn, she already knew most of what it was that was required of her.

They were cubs after all and they had the attention span of goldfish. If they were to ever know what a goldfish was anyway. Plus they were a long ways off of needing to actually be able to do them to task. So exploring it was!

Pale eyes twinkled as she looked around to see if any adult was looking and off she scampered to find her brothers and sisters. There was so much to see in their pride that they hadn't gotten to see yet and she wanted to know it all!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:50 pm
User Image

Tajan was stretched out by himself, stretched out underneath a tree. His jowls opened in a massive yawn as he lazily looked around, wondering idly what the rest of his siblings were doing. Recently him and his siblings had started to undergo "training" - just the basics of hunting and a little fighting thrown in for good measure, as well as education about the "adult" ranks. Tajan already had his eyes on becoming an Unmbhali - the busier he kept himself, the safer, he presumed. But while he couldn't keep himself busy with things such as training, he preferred to be alone. It was a lot easier to hide his secret if he wasn't struggling to keep it from anyone.

That was why the cub stretched out by himself now, lounging as he was. However, it didn't seem that would last for long. Tajan's ears flicked involuntarily as noise filtered through them. He tilted his head, eyes moving in the direction of the sound - was that a rustling of twigs? Movement? His head flopped back down, not really caring all that much about what was headed for him. It's not like there was much he could do about it, after all.

AstoriaFallen
Quote kicks are always a great way to get my attention. xD

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:06 pm
User Image Isi was waking from a nap that he hadn't intended to take. The day was just so nice and his lessons were so dull...maybe when he was older he'd care more about the proper hunting techniques, but right now he just wanted to play. He had no idea where his siblings were but he did know that it wouldn't take too long to find at least one of them. There were so many of them it was hard to get around the pride without bumping into one of them.

He decided to skip out on lessons and go find someone to play with. Darting off through the underbrush, it wasn't long before barreled right into Roimata. The speed of the two cubs colliding sent Isi tumbling aside, his head a bit rattled and vision blurred for a moment.

"Whoa! Roi, I didn't see you!" he said as he got to his feet rather wobbly. "Sorry, sis! Are you okay?"

AstoriaFallen

R4gn0r0k IV

Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:46 pm
User Image“Tali, I swear I saw Roimata! If she's allowed to skip out on her lesson then so should we!” Surya said, as she marched forward. The older of the two sisters led the other one away from where their lessons were being held. “I couldn't bare sitting still hearing them go on and on about our training with she's out here having fun!”

User ImageUnlike her twin sister, Talitha was not enjoying the freedom from their lesson. She kept glancing over her shoulder to see if anyone noticed their departure. “Just because Roimata does something, it doesn't me we need to.” She said. “There is plenty of time to have fun and explore after training.”

Surya looked over her shoulder at her sister and stuck her tongue out. “But that's no fun. If you don't want to come, then you can go back and train. Just don't complain to me when you fall asleep from boredom.” With that, Surya took off running from her sister.

Watching Surya run off, Talitha sighed. She could return to the training and tell the teacher that Surya wasn't feeling well and had to rest. However she did not like the idea of Roimata and Surya having an adventure without her. It wouldn't hurt to miss lessons this one time. “Wait up Surya!” Talitha yelled before running after her sister.

AstoriaFallen

Ruler of Everything

SilverLutz

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:08 am
R4gn0r0k IV

SilverLutz

The adults couldn't really EXPECT the cubs to pay attention through their WHOLE lesson right? Or even fully complete their tasks. Though she would pick up where she left off later, she just had to do something more than what she was right now. Which was why she was no longer doing her 'training duties'.

As little paws fell in her running she suddenly popped through a an area and found Ta, who was looking rather shlumpy. "Hey! Wanna play or explore or sumthin?" She asked him as she came to a halt not to far from him and flopped her front end forward while keeping her backside skyward with a wiggle.

However, she didn't keep this position long as Isi came barreling through the bushes like a bolder rolling down a steep hill and over she went, rolling a few times before coming to a stop upon her back. Everything spinning in circles. "I think if you'd of hit me any harder you might have conjoined us." She said with a slight giggle which was followed by a wince as she moved to get up. She was just slightly bruised so no worries. "It's okay, I'M okay. Are you alright?" She said standing up and shaking the dust off herself.

The sound of paw prints and shouting made her turn her head and look around. It was the twins, no doubt. She recognized their voices anywhere. "We're over here!" She said a little loudly so they could find the trio that had already seemed to congregate out of nowhere.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:22 pm
Soon enough Tajan heard the noises become louder and louder until he opened his eyes to his sister only a foot or two away. He blinked and shook his head, adjusting his eyes once again. Hm. Tajan started to get up and state, "Exploring sounds fun!" when suddenly Isi tumbled into 'Mata, who then skidded into him. "Oof!" He exclaimed, falling onto his back.

"What the-" Tajan clumsily rose to his feet and laughed at the strange, albeit unsurprising situation. His siblings always seemed magnetized to one another - it was strange for them to be apart for long. Which made it even more sensical when the voices of the twins were carried to them. Of course! "Who wants to 'splore?!" Tajan exclaimed, yelling loud enough for Suraya and Talitha to hear (he hoped). Exploring sounded like the best possible way to liven up such a boring day - so he hoped everyone else was up for it!

AstoriaFallen

R4gn0r0k IV

SilverLutz

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:16 pm
Ruler of Everything

SilverLutz

Satisfied that everyone was unharmed and well she wriggled her body excitedly and pawed the ground with little prances. "I wanna explore!!" She said giddily as she looked at her other siblings wondering if they wanted to do the same. Classes were sooo boring. Plus there wasn't really much else to learn, it was getting towards the end of their training anyway.

"How is everyone's classes going? I found mine to be rather boring." She said with a small frown. She hoped everyone else's weren't as dull as hers. Though soon they would be graduating from them and they could actually do their duties.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:34 am
Surya grin grew wider the moment she heard the word explore. She went running toward her siblings and stopped when she was next to them. “If you are going on an adventure you have to take me! I love exploring! And I am so good at it.” She said, her tail whipping from side to side, occasionally hitting her siblings.

When Roi mentioned classes she frowned. “Classes were boring. Tali and I couldn't wait to get out of there. I don't know how anyone can sit still through the whole lesson! Especially when there is games to play and places to see!”

Talitha was slower to arrive. She stood next to them. “I was actually enjoying class when Surya dragged me away.” She said. “But if you are all going on an adventure, then I guess I will have to go to. Maybe we will find something interesting.” Finding a neat herb or flower maybe? Or maybe they could stumble upon ancient ruins that held stories of their ancestors. Now that would be an adventure, Tali thought.

“We should probably get going though. Eventually someone is going to notice that we are gone.” She said.

“Yay!” Surya yelled, glad that her twin was on board. “What should we explore first?”

AstoriaFallen

Ruler of Everything

SilverLutz

Sorry for taking so long.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:12 am
Fairy Snails

Ruler of Everything

SilverLutz

She was excited to hear that her siblings were just as bored with their training as she was. Jumping around she grinned when Surya asked where they should go first. She pondered on it for a moment. Talitha was right, they should move before someone came across them. "Where is a place we haven't gone yet?" She asked them all thinking about it for a moment. Was there a place on their lands they hadn't explored. Though they weren't exactly sure how large their lands were. At least she didn't. There had to be something. somewhere for them to go look at.  
[IC] Intaba'umbikezeli Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games