Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:11 pm
User Image

The pale lioness took her job quite seriously not only that but she was in the search of someone worthy to give her some strong offspring. The issue with that was she had to find someone worth her time, worth her effort and worth their genetics. She needed someone strong, healthy and up to her standards. Finding someone like that was going to be tough, especially since she wanted her offspring to be as such and thrive within the pride as warriors.

The females anyway.

That was her purpose on this day, to scout out a potential someone, or someones to do the dirty deed and give her offspring. Whether they stuck around or not was up to them but she honestly preferred if they didn't. She didn't want things to be awkward. Which was why she was kind of looking for a one and done sort of deal. Either way she figured she had her work cut out for her because she was going to be rather picky about this whole thing.

After all, she was a guardian and her job was protecting the pride and she wanted her children to be able to do the same once they grew so this was something that was very important to her and she wasn't going to be taking the whole thing lightly.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:56 pm
User Image

It had been a rather troublesome day for the god. Utako's adopted daughter had kindly gotten him an early morning meal, something she only did when she wanted something. That something she ended up wanting were some orange and yellow flowers that grew far far away from their den. It would have taken her days to reach the flowers and by the time she returned the flowers would have wilted away and been useless to her. She used the fact that he could fly to make him journey off to get the flowers and return them to her.

When he reached the spot she had described he turned into his moral lion form. It was always a pain when mortals saw his god form and would gawk at him and ask him questions. Though, when it was a lovely lioness, he didn't mind so much. They were never a waste of his time.

He let out a sigh as he started to look around for the flowers.

AstoriaFallen

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:15 am
R4gn0r0k IV

She wasn't walking along very long before she spotted a rather large and rather well build male not to far ahead. She didn't know him and hadn't seen him around before. This was prime opportunity it would seem for her to see if her goal was possibly going to find its seal today. If not she wouldn't take it to heart, but she did want someone that preferably looked like this male before her.

He seemed to be looking for something, though not in a hungry look sort of way. It looked to her he was trying to find something in particular. She cleared her throat as she approached. "Morning. Is there something in particular you are trying to find? Perhaps I may be of some service to you." She said smoothly and with a mildly strong voice. She was a guardian of this pride after all.

As she got closer she realized how big he actually was and this excited her. What if he indeed would do such a thing? His structure, his size, his everything. He was perfect. So much better than some of the scrawny guys she had seen around lately. "Before I forget my manners, my name is Amala."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:29 pm
Utako's attention strayed from his task to the lioness speaking to him. He had been so caught up in looking for the flowers that he hadn't heard the lioness approaching. With a smile, he turned toward her. “I am looking for some flowers. My adopted daughter requested that I bring her some. She told me that they grew in this area and that the petals were orange and yellow. If it isn't too much trouble, I would be honored if such a beautiful lioness would help me out.” He said adding a wink.

The god knew that he would always be biased. If a male came along and offered their assistance, he wouldn't be nearly as friendly and instead try and get the male to do all the work for him. However he found females much more interesting and preferred to chat with them instead of doing the task at hand.

“Amala, what a beautiful name. Very fitting. My name is Utako.” He said, bowing his head to her. “Are you from the area?”

AstoriaFallen

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:54 am
R4gn0r0k IV

She listened as he said he was looking for flowers for his daughter. That was surprisingly sweet, especially for a male and one so large at that! "Well, she was correct on her location for them. I believe I've seen some not to far from here...." She paused a moment, "If you don't mind following me that is. I'd be very honored to help a Lion such as yourself out." She said with a grin, maybe she'd get some help in return.

When he said she had a beautiful name she almost couldn't help but blush, but she did her best to hold it back. She was supposed to be a protector of this pride, not succumb to compliments like a wilting flower. "Thank you for such a lovely compliment, it's a pleasure to meet you Utako." She said feeling his name against her tongue. "It sounds like a strong name, it seems very suiting." She said in return with a nod of her head in return.

"Yes, I am. This happens to be the boundaries of the Pride I'm from." She said proudly as she stood up and waited for him to follow her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:21 pm
Utako nodded. “My can be annoyingly picky about her flowers. I told her that there were some growing near our den, but of course she makes me go on a journey to get the right ones.” Of course he would never complain to her in person. If she thought it was a bother to him, she would just make the trek herself. “But it's worth it in the end. She'll get her flowers and I will get to spend time with you.”

When she said the they were on the boundaries of her pride, he was a little shocked, but tried not to show it. He thought he had the area decently mapped out in his head. Even Kotone failed to mention that there was a pride in the area.

“If you don't mind, do you think you could tell me a little bit about your pride? One of my interest is learning more about the different prides in the land. I am afraid I know next to nothing about any pride in this area.” He explained.

AstoriaFallen

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:15 am
R4gn0r0k IV

"It would appear she is of good taste then." She said with a smile at his words describing his daughter as picky. Most females were that way, wanting the best. She glanced over at him and raised her brown slightly, "Well, be sure to thank her on my behalf that she sent you this way. Without her I wouldn't be spending my afternoon with you." She returned her gaze after a moment to the landscape as she searched for the location she knew the flowers grew.

"We're located deep in the jungle area and it's not often anyone travels out this way. We just recently revamped the pride a little." She said with a small nod. "We're trying to grow our numbers currently." She said glancing over at him for a moment as she put a little emphasis on grow. She wondered if he'd pick up on it, if not the day was still young. "We're mainly female dominant and the males within the pride don't have much of a role when it comes to protecting the pride." She perked her ears slightly as she recognized the area and knew there were flowers close by. "Ah, we're here." She said with a smile. "Feel free to ask any questions if you like."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:09 am
“Very interesting,” Utako replied. He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow and give a little smirk when she said that they wanted to increase their pride's numbers. He wondered if he should make this easy for her. She seemed plenty interested in him and she hadn't even seen him in his god form.

“It is wonderful to see a pride that allows females to be protectors. There are too many prides I have seen during my travels who like to keep females in lesser roles. It really is a shame.” He said as he approached a couple flowers. He bent down and took a long sniff from it. It was a pleasant enough smell. But he decided that he would wait to pick them. He felt like he might be spending a little extra time here.

He turned toward Amala and smiled. “Thank you for helping me out. I honestly thought I would be spending much more time looking. Now I have some free time to waste before I have to start heading back. Perhaps, if it isn't too much to ask, I could spend some more time with you?” He asked, with a confident grin. “In return perhaps I can do something for you?”

AstoriaFallen

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:34 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
after your post we can turn this into a part two if you like ^^ and continue on the rp from there.

She gave a smile as all he said was very interesting in reply and she left it at that. She was pleased to hear that he liked that the pride allowed females to have ranks such as the one she held. She was very proud of her rank and she was more than willing to put anyone in their place. And it was true, there were many prides were females had lesser roles and were no more than slaves or den mothers. She'd be damned if she ever allowed herself or any future offspring of hers to be subjected to such a thing.

"I'm pleased to hear you agree to how we run our pride." She stated as she watched him approach the flowers and smell them. Was he not going to pick them? She was about to ask if perhaps she had led him wrong and then his plan became clear to her. "I'm pleased to have freed up some of your time then and I am honored that you would like to spend it with me." She couldn't help the small smile that formed but tried to keep it hidden.

"It really was no trouble at all helping you. I'd do it again if you asked it of me." It was true, she wouldn't mind helping him at least. His grin of confidence and his question made her wonder where things might be heading. "May I ask what it is you may be able to do for me?" She was curious but she might of had some form of a clue. "I'm sure it would be worthwhile, whatever it is."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:10 pm
Kotone, his adopted daughter, would have loved the pride. When he went back to her, he knew he would have to share everything he learned about the pride to her. Perhaps sometime he would travel here with her, though first he would have to find out if they were friendly with cheetahs. The last thing he would want to do is endanger her.

“There is nothing I would want to do more than spend a bit more time with you.” He replied, letting his tail gently drape over hers. “Now what can I do for you? Well, what I was thinking was I could help boost your pride numbers. It would require some waiting though on your part.” He looked at her and gave a playful nudge.

“I could help give you strong, healthy cubs. You wouldn't have to worry about me taking any. I already have my paws full taking care of my daughter.” He explain. “If this doesn't interest you, I will not be insulted in the slightest.”

AstoriaFallen
Sounds good!

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[IC] Indlovukati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out