Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:27 pm
Light Atago
If you like wolf's rain and have any WDs available, I have an interest thread in my sig! :3 I've tweaked it a little bit in the recent past, so if you read through it once, it might be worth a quick skim-reread.
I'm afraid I don't know what wolf's rain is XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:35 pm
Cajanic
I'm afraid I don't know what wolf's rain is XD

Gotcha. It's an anime, but you don't need to have watched the show to get what's going on, I've laid it out pretty well in the IT. (Though I recommend the show, it's very good.)  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:55 pm
Cajanic
Oooh, thank you! I will look! Did I stick one in the gem pride already? -can't remember-

I don't have you listed down for anyone, so I believe not.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:28 am
STORMBORN RP!!! I have lots of Vikings of all ranks that love to get out and about. Can also do flings with several of them!
My Stormborn pages are here. 18 to 20.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:05 pm
I'm going to spam your thread now, K? xd

I'm suddenly in the mood to play my pirate Jinx. Personality/history thing:

"Marrubi tends to overthink things. When given the time he tends to come up with overly elaborate plans that nearly always fall through. He is much more successful in what he does when he has to act quickly, when someone yells at him what to do, or when he's a bit drunk. Or, you know, all of the above. In other words, he is a good crew member but a poor leader.

He secretly worries about what other people think about him, and he tries to stay well groomed at all times.

The other pirates have jokingly started to call him "Jinx", since they've started to notice that his plans always seem to fall flat. Before joining the pirates he roamed the rogue lands, but he really enjoys his new home, and wouldn't want to do anything stupid that might get him thrown out. "

He clearly needs someone to yell at him so he can get stuff done, be it a captain, a mate or a friend. Or just someone with an interest in pushing people around... Heh...

Any takers? A non lion might be fun too.

---

User Image

"Amanita was the product of a fling and has never really known his mother. From his father he's learned that females are not to be trusted, but he can't quite muster up the same hate his father harbours for the fouler gender. "

RP with your female hyena maybe? He's never really interacted with a female (or rather, I've never played it, heh.). Either border RP or in the pride if you'd like a home for her. Could be interesting, especially if she's a traditional bossy/dominant hyena female.

---

User Image

This girl is fun twisted She's a matchmaker AND she's immune so she could be found outside the pride. She might be looking for partners/"donators" for lions in the pride. Your lion don't have to agree, but I think the RP might get interesting. Or we could work out a fling...

---

Also - Booonelaaaaands! I've got:
Buna: grumpy traditionalist
Kokumo: Buna's daughter. A touch more diplomatic, but raised with traditional values.
Jagazi: Acts first and thinks later, spirited, recently lost her father.
Inkungu: Obsessed with starting a family. New to the pride, chatty.
Inyoka'dla: Secretary bird, Inkungu's cub substitute.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:08 pm
Oh, and RP idea (more or less backdated since the Bonelanders aren't at the outpost right now. So backdated to when your girl would have been there for training before she left the Firekin): Jagazi and your huria meeting in the firekin/bonelands outpost. Either a spar or just mutual "you look weird".  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:23 pm
Tanakako
STORMBORN RP!!! I have lots of Vikings of all ranks that love to get out and about. Can also do flings with several of them!
My Stormborn pages are here. 18 to 20.

you and caj both.

User Image
User Image

my siblings need plots. XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items