Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Tangambili Lands [IC]
[FIN] Changing Tides (Koha/Juosta/Adaminna/Mojito)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Nessi
Koha couldn't believe it he and Juosta were officially mates, they had figured it all up with his sisters help. Then they went and spoke to his parents. Thankfully Koha's parents were romantics and were so excited for the younger couple you would have thought they themselves were the newly courting couple.

After he had introduced Juosta and explained things to his parents Koha had promptly moved out of his parents den and into the one Juosta had been using since she had joined the pack. It wasn't as roomy as his parents but there was still plenty of room for the young couple, and possibly even a litter of pups should the have on in the near future.

Juosta was trotting along beside Koha, the girl was in a delirious state of love. All she could see was Koha. She would have never thought she would be one of those girls, but now that she was she loved it. She had more then settled into her new home. She had gotten comfy with Koha. She was surprised how quickly she fell into a routine with Koha, and how comfortable she was sleeping next to the male. In her eye life was just perfect.

Moose
It had been a few days since Adaminna had come across the bright male. His energy and enthusiasm had been what attracted her to him, though his charming personality was a bonus as well. She had asked him for his help, and although he had said he was supposed to be helping Sangria, he aided her anyway. Somedays she asked him to run with her, others they snacked on fermented fruit and others were spent off in the woods...

All in all she was very happy with her new friend. "Come and catch me, MoMo! You're so slow today!" Ada laughed. She bounced a few feet in front of the male, dropped into a playful position with her rump in the air, complete with a wagging tail.

Two pairs of green eyes met each other before Mojito launched himself at the sprightly female with a booming laugh. They barked at one another, running and chasing until Mojito was sure he would split a rib. Sure, he liked to party, but Adaminna was going to kill him with all of this energy. All he'd wanted to do was nap today, but she was keeping him active.

When he stopped again, he gave into an exhausted sigh. The male was panting heavily and watching as she bounced all around him. "MoMo isn't as young as he used to be. I can't keep up with those legs, girl."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Nessi
Koha spotted his sister and the male before Juosta had. He eyed the suspiciously. He had seen the male around the pack for the last little but, though he had usually seen him in the company of Sangria, a rather bitchy dog. He turned himself and Juosta so that their path was headed toward Ada and the male.

"Look I see my sister lets go see what she's doing." he said to his mate and they moved towards the other duo, his eyes were narrow with suspicion. He was pretty sure he didn't like this male around his sister at all, and he didn't even know what she had been asking him for.

Juosta was shaken slightly from her dream like romantic bubble when Koha gently steered her towards Ada and the male she was hanging out with. She smiled brightly Juosta loved spending time with Ada. Ada was always so full of energy and she liked to puddle jump as well.

"Ada" Juosta called out getting rid of any element of surprise Koha would have had on the other couple. She ran towards them coliding quickly with Ada and bouncing around her. "Who is your friend" she asked wiggling her eye brows.

Moose
"Aww, Mo Mo, I'm sorry. We can always go back to the woods if you want." She seemed just as naively eager to do that as anything else, and for once, Mojito wanted a break. If it wasn't Sangria and her demands it was Ada's never-ending pep. At first he had thought her a sweet little piece that he might get attached two, but she just never stopped.

He was the first to see the approaching duo. Ignorantly, he had begun to smile and raised a paw to wave, only to bring it back down before it made it half way. The male didn't seem as pleased to see him as Ada was to see them. What's his deal?

"KOHA! JU JU!" Ada shrieked. She ran at Juosta, only quickening the collision but she was just as quickly bouncing around with the other female. She absolutely loved her brother's new friend; she was great! Her parents kept saying they were more than friends, but since Ada didn't care for details, she didn't seem bothered with adjusting terms in her head. "His name is Mojito, but I call him Mo mo." She giggled, her smile bright and happy when she looked back at him. "Mo Mo, this is Juosta and that's my brother, Koha."

Brother?

Oh. OH.

Nah, he couldn't be mad about what he thought was happening, right? Ada was a grown adult and while she might not be all there, she was certainly persistent in getting what she wanted. And besides, it wasn't like he was mated with Sangria or anything....oh Gods, what if Sangria sent him? She'll kill me.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:36 pm
Nessi
Koha stop and sat when he caught up with Juosta, he tried to position himself between Mojito and the two females. He felt a strong urge to protect his sister and his new mate, although with the ammount the two of them were bouncing around it was a nearly impossible.

"Hey Ada" he greeted his sister warmth feeling his voice.. "Ada Juosta is not just a friend she is my mate, just like mom and dad are mates." he told her. It was irrational for him to get sticky on the details but he wanted the world to know Juosta was his.

He turned his attention towards Mojito, "I've seen you around. I didn't know that you were friends with my sister. When did you two become friends?" he asked.

Juosta shot Koha a look, why was he being like this? she wondered. She turned her attention back to Ada, "He's cute." she whispered. She could see that Ada was excited about her friend and Juosta knew exactly how that felt. "Are you too, you know, more than friend?" she asked a girlish giggle in her voice. This whole romance thing had gone to her head.

Moose
Mojito wasn't ignorant to the defensive way in which Koha was sitting. He was trying to keep the outsider away from his family, and while that wasn't exactly a bad thing it did make him feel dirty. The action prompted him to raise a brow, though. If I wanted to hurt her I could have done that before you got here. At least now he was sure Sangria hadn't sent him.

"Well, she's still your friend, right? So she can be your friend and your mate." She raised a paw to point one critical toe at her brother before shaking it off. He was getting all huffy and it was kind of cute. Males could be so weird sometimes, though, and the looks getting passed between the two in the group was kind of priceless.

Leaning back towards Ju Ju, she whispered (which was actually closer to a whisper than ever before), "He is, isn't he? And oh yes, he's definitely more than a friend." She giggled back, peeping over to look at Mojito before going back to her sister-in-law. They were definitely more than friends, but mates? Not so much.

"I just met her a few days ago," He told Koha simply. Mojito kicked back into a comfortable, if not lazy sitting position. "She's a live wire, that one."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:55 pm
Nessi
Koha couldn't help but smile a little at the Mojito's response, he didn't want to like the male but when it came to his sister it sounded like he had hit the nail on the head with her description. "Yes she is rather energetic." he smiled.

"Mojito haven't I seen you around Sangria a lot?" he asked. He wanted to figure out what kind of game the male was playing here. He didn't want his sister to be hurt in the long run.

Juosta moved away from Ada and closer to Koha again. "Hey give it a rest." she whispered to him. She felt bad it was clear that Koha was unhappy with the situation but he should just leave it alone, his sister was happy and completely able to make her own decisions.

"Mojito where are you from. I just came into the pride myself its nice to the pack myself. These two don't know anything but pack life." she said. She thought it was adorable that Koha and Ada helt some sort of innocence because they had never had to live otu in the big bad world.

Moose
For a moment in time Mojito thought something might have been forming between him and the male. At the very least the tension had relaxed, only to crop right up again. He shifted, obviously uncomfortable with all of the questions. "Well...yeah, I mean you spend time with people who are your friends, right?" That was the smoothest way of putting it, anyway. If he told Koha the truth he might have a problem.

Adaminna passed a frown her brother's way and moved past him to sit beside Mojito. "Mo Mo's my friend and he's got other friends too. You've got friends besides Ju Ju, so how come he can't talk to other people? That's called being rude, Koha." Honestly! You could have more than one friend in your life time. Otherwise packs just wouldn't work, and he should know that.

"Well, I've been a rogue for most of my life, though for a time I lived in a pack. Unfortunately, it split up a while back, so I've been back on my own." He smiled. "It's weird getting adjusted to pack life after living in the rogue lands for so long, isn't it? These two wouldn't get it, but you do. It's a whole different world out there. Between lions running me down to hyenas giving me fermented fruit...it's a weird, weird place."

"Was the fruit the hyena gave you the same kind we had, Mo Mo?"

"...yeah, pretty much."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:26 pm
Koha frowned he had enough of this. Not only was he pretty sure the male was trying to take advantage of sister but now he heard he was eating fermented fruit with her. He was sure he did it just so that Ada's inhibitions would be lower. This was a problem he needed to get this male away from his sister and his mate now.

"You know Ada I just remembered. Mom and Dad were looking for you." he said. He made sure to keep his voice light so no one would think he was up to something. "Juosta why don't you go with her, I am sure there is lots you girls could talk about on the way." he said with a smile. He was pretty sure no one would suspect something when he put it like that. "I'll find you later" he said to Juosta giving her a quick kiss.

Juosta frowned she had been with Koha when they saw his parents earlier and she didn't remember them saying anything about wanting to see Ada, but Koha didn't leave her anytime to argue about things. Before she knew it he was giving her a kiss and practically pushing her away.

"Okay lets go Ada I want to hear all the gossip." she said as she began to walk away from the boys heading towards the den that Koha's parents called home.

Koha waited until the girls were a little into the distance and he moved in close to Mijito, "I know you were more than just friends with Sangria and I suspect you are trying to be more than just friends with my sister." he said in a low whisper. "I am warning you now you stay away from Ada, in fact I think its time you leave the pack all together. I can't make you but you should know I will be watching every step you take while you are still here." he said in a low growl. His body posture showing every ounce of anger he had within him.

With that he walked away from Mijito towards his parents den. He knew he wouldn't be able to say anything to Ada directly, but perhaps he could speak to Juosta and get her to talk to Ada.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:26 am
nessiaing

"Were they really?" Ada flipped up to her paws and moved in closer to Juosta. She hadn't seen her parents in a while, so the little red female didn't suspect a thing. Not that she would. She was terribly vacant mentally, after all. Turning just slightly so she could give a goodbye wave to Mojito, the female turned back to her sister in law. "Oh, oh, I've got lots~" Giggling, she started to walk back to her den. Even at her age Ada still lived with her parents, though these days she spent most of her time in the rogue lands.

Perhaps in the near future they would all get a surprise.

Mojito, on the other hand, wasn't so chipper. He was prepared to rise and leave the scene, but he was caught before his body so much as moved. "Suspicions and rumors have started wars." He hissed back under his breath. Normally the bright male wasn't known for distemper, but being treated as if he were a slimy b*****d was really getting under his fur. "You should be happy I'm spending time with your sister. At least I'm keeping her from going into the rogue lands to whore herself out more than she already has." He didn't say it to be mean, but Mojito was stating the facts. Ada could have been killed on any of her explorations.

He wasn't afraid of a single male, but Koha had his family; his pack. All Mojito had was the good word of Sangria, and that's if she bothered to stand in his corner at all. "Fine; have it your way." Maybe one day he would see Ada again, but for now he would make his exit. Rising with a frown on his face, the white male began his trek back to the rogue lands.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Tangambili Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces