User Image
Moose: Adaminna had a bit of a kick in her step. Ever since her talk with that lady dog a few days ago she had amazing luck finding males to help her. All she had to do was mention 'sex' and most didn't ask for much else. Actually, she had left for the rogue lands after the talk and was just now making it back home to the pack.

She was definitely perkier than before, which was truly saying something. Making pups was fun! She wasn't sure how what she was doing was going to work, but...well, even if it didn't, it was a lot of fun.

nessiaing: Koha was getting use to having Juosta aroung the pack infact he was beginning to think that she should just stay here. He wondered if he could offer her something worth staying for. He was mulling over these thoughts as he looked for Juosta. He assumed he would find her at the edge of the pack's lands looking down the mountain. The white and teal female seemed to just love the way the world worked from up on the mountains, Koha supposed he took the view for granted. He trotted happily towards the border excited at the thought of seeing the female that had rapidly stollen his heart.

Juosta was exactly where Koha had expected to find her. She was stilling looking down the mountain. She was hoping to be able to see little others all the way down at the base of the mountain she was prety sure that they wouldl look like itty bitty ants from up here.

As she leaned looking down the mountiain she spotted something red up her way. She moved back from the trail a little not wanting to be in the way of anyone coming up. She still hadn't met many in the pack, mostly just Koha and some members of her old pack that she recognized.

Moose: "Two, three, fourfivesix, seven, eight - boop, you're it!" Ada tapped a little beetle on it's shell. The bug was barely the side of a single toe and seemed only to adopt a defensive stance. It didn't want to play at all, which was pretty depressing. She tapped it once, twice more before continuing her path.

Or rather, she would have, had she not spotted the two canines. One she didn't recognize at all but the other - "BROTHER KOHAHAHAHA." She squealed and ran past the white female to tackle him. Ada was a bundle of intense affection, who couldn't stop laughing. "It's been a reaaaaallly long time. How are you? What are you doing? Is it guard stuff, I bet it is. Are you guarding her? I haven't seen her before. Is she your girrrrrrllllllllfffrrrriiiieeennndd."

User Image
nessiaing: Koha was just about to greet Juosta when a blurry red thing came at him. He had barely enough time to register that it was his older sister before he was nothing more than a pancake below her. "Ufff Ada get off." he grumbled. He loved his sister a great deal, but she could be a lot to handle. He stood up and shot Juosta and appologetic look, she really had no idea what she had gotten into.

"Hello Ada." he greeted his sister warmly. "Thats an awful lot of questions in one breath. No I am not gaurding. I was coming out here to see her." he gestured with his chin towards Juosta who was still sitting there oh so quietly. He moved to come towards her. "Ada this is Juosta, Juosta this is my sister Ada." he said. Then he braced himself from what he was sure to come from his sister.

Juosta was not use to such intense emotions and high speeds. She stummbled backwards when the red female went bareling by her. For a breif moment she was afraid that this was Koha's mate and all the things that she had though were between them, but then she heard the female call him brother. A rush of relief flowed over her.

Once the introductions had been made Juosta smiled kindly at Ada. "Its nice to meet you Ada." she said her voice warm and loving. She liked the other female she seemed like someone Juosta could play with perhaps even go puddle jumping with, puddle jumping was the best.

Moose: "Nope, not happening!" Adaminna rubbed her muzzle against her brothers and snuggled as close as she could. Unsurprisingly enough, this was not an uncommon occurrence. She loved her family a great deal; so it showed. When he pulled away she sat up, tail wagging behind her and excitedly looking between the two of them.

"It's nice to meet you too, Ju Ju." Ada smiled. "Are you here to stay? Or just visiting? And brother, you never answered me! Is she your girlfriend or not?" They certainly did look cute enough together. And he stood pretty close to her..."Is she? Huh?"

nessiaing: Koha didn't mind his sister being close up and personal. It was the way the family was. His parents loved each other a great deal and they had showered their pups in love. He smiled and was plesantly surpised when his sister didn't throw a barage of questions at Juosta. Perhaps this was going to be okay. He relaxed a little smiling between the two girls.

Juosta was surprised by the question, she hadn't really decided if she was going to stay or leave or what was happening. She did however like her new nickname, no one had given her a nickname before. She felt her grin grow.

"I um we I came for a visit. Not sure what I plan to do now." she looked breifly and Koha and then back at Ada again. It was a little embarassing to have this conversation with Ada there. She kind of wondered what Koha's thoughts were on the matter, they hadn't really talked about it yet.

Koha cleared his throat a little uncomfortable. He decided it was as good of time as any to say how he felt on the matter. "Well I personally would love if Ju Ju would stay here with us." he said using the name that his sister had just made for her.

Moose: "I would too, Koha." Adaminna's tail was swaying so rapidly behind it that it made fairly loud thumping sounds when it hit the ground. "Ju Ju, it's a really nice play to stay and live and run and play and sleep and- ...and lots of other stuff." Her tone was wistful and on each new word she swayed her head from one side to another.

Ada loved her pack and wouldn't leave unless she was dragged out. "And we could be friends for a very long time. I think Koha would like to be your friend too." Trying her best to be subtle, Ada leaned forward, covering her maw with her paw and 'whispered', "He doesn't get out much." Of course it was all completely audible.

User Image
nessiaing: Koha couldn't contain his groan. Yes this was exactly what he was afraid of. he rolled his eyes and smiled at Juosta. "You know as annoying as she can be sometimes... she is right I would be your friend. I would be more than you friend if you would let me." he told her. He held his breath, there he had said it he had laid it all out there.

Juosta held her breath for a minute. Wow this was a lot to handle. She looked back and forth between the brother and sister. This was a conversation that she was rather hoping to have in a more private setting.

"Well when you put it like that Ada, I do need someone to play with. Do you like to puddle jump?" she asked a glimmer in her eyes.

She turned to Koha and in a queit voice said, "I want to be more than your friend too." she wasn't sure if Ada was going to be able to hear here as well. Either way it didn't change her opinion on it but it might be easier if she hadn't heard.

Moose: Adaminna fluffed up her cheeks. Annoying? Her? Kaffe wouldn't have been so mean to her, and he wasn't even her brother! Koha was such a fluff brain sometimes.

She had no way of truly comprehending what she was witnessing, nor that it would have been better suited for a private local. Ada simply looked back at Ju Ju when the white dog looked at her, smiling with a look of vacant enthusiasm. "I do like to puddle jump. I'm pretty good at it, you know." Shaking her head, she only smiled brighter.

Since she was unable to hear the whispered bits, the red female stood and moved closer, breaking whatever intimacy was growing. "Do you want to go now? I know some great puddles."

nessiaing: Koha wasn't able to keep his eyes from rolling. He let out a sigh and decided just to keep his mouth shut for now. Instead he just gave Juosta a loving nudge to his now mate. His sister may have made the conversation slightly more awkward but she also helped it happen so he would have to give her that. "You should go with her." he encouraged her.

Juosta took Koha's encouragement and ran with it, "Yes we had rain just last night I bet we could find some great puddles!" She said moving away from Koha and closer to Ada. "I will see you later." she told him quickly. They hadn't discussed all of the logistics, she assumed they would come later for now she was going to have a good time with her new friend. She couldn't believe it she had come with no expectations, and with no true intent of staying and now she had a mate and a new bestfriend.