.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]
[CHAL] Here we go again (Sekayi x ?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sabra Knight rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 1, 1, 2 Total: 8 (5-20)

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:05 pm

The rogue lion truly was in a jam. For some reason he had been stumbling around ever since the trio had arrived at the Stormborn. Even Xennek had noticed it in their practice duels as Sekayi started slipping back into his old bad habits of messing himself up in his own swirl of emotions. Whenever you have a bad heart cub you really land some awful blows.

Sekayi fumed at the memory. Even Xennek refused to duel him now until he got back onto his paws! "If the stupid old timer won't do it then I'll find someone else to." Shaking his head he approached the borders once more, "I'm challenging anyone who wants to come out!"

Painted Moose rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 3, 3, 1 Total: 11 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:09 pm
User Image

There was a stretch in Vittorio's stride that brought him back to the dueling grounds. He had been tasked with finding his brother to deliver a message, and when that hadn't panned out he had decided to blow off some steam instead.

As fate would have it, he would come across on of the very same red lions he had sparred against not too long ago.

He grinned. "Cleared your head, then? If you're looking for your pride, I left it back with the Thralls. They wear it very nicely; much better than you ever did." Of course Vittorio was trying to goad him. If he could rise above it and defeat him, then he might have some hope. If not....well, at least Vit would get a work out.

Sabra Knight

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:26 pm
Painted Moose

If Sekayi had a chance of winning a duel it was over as soon as the familiar reaver came to greet him. All the memories of his past failure of a duel came back to haunt him with the teasing and the lion found a low growl in his throat, "You are not funny." He replied sharply.

Instead of thinking about his choices the lion just leaped forward to tackle the Reaver into the ground. It was less of a fighting style and more of a brawler's choice. But as much s he thought he might have some control over himself the teasing had easily gotten under his fur.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:31 pm
Sabra Knight

Oh, there it is.

Vittorio didn't even bother to hide his smug grin. This is going to be an easy win. He really hadn't learned a damn thing! Too much rage, too much passion and not enough capacity to channel it.

It was almost sad.

Almost.

Vittorio dodged the brazen attack and swung his paw around to thwack him hard against the back of the head. "Must I teach you where to strike? Or are you going to eat dirt every time we duel?" He was faster this time, Vittorio would give him that, but he still lacked vision.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:12 pm
Painted Moose

b*****d.

Noticing the grin Sekayi felt even more enraged. Already his argument with Xennek had his fur all ruffled and now this guy's attitude and remarks only served to make it worse.

"Maybe, we'll see." Replied Sekayi through gritted teeth before lashing out to strike back at Vittorio. While his claws did graze fur it was a bare scratch considering his lack of judgement. It was obvious that he was blindly lashing out with no real glance at his opponent's own moves or distance.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:19 pm
Sabra Knight

Vittorio openly laughed at him. He hadn't meant to sound so mocking, but he couldn't help it! Even in the midst of battle he found the other's apparent displeasure amusing. What had him so rankled? He was almost tempted to ask. Almost.

If Vittorio were anymore of a dandy he might have feared Sekayi's strikes. As it was, he barely paid them any thought. Instead, he attacked back with his own, which were straight forward and precise. "Put your head into this! Honestly, out of the red lions I've fought these past few moons, you've been the sorriest." That black maned one had given a better go at it, and he'd been half-assing the whole thing.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:50 am
Painted Moose

Sekayi gritted his teeth against the laughter. It was shaming to see how quickly he had went from a fierce opponent in the deserts to being a cub again out here by the ocean. Damn ocean, damn adventures, just why the hell did I leave again? This was so frustrating!

He didn't realize how many blows he took in his anger. Still his body was falling backwards as each strike ended up leaving him with a new cut or bruise. At the mention of the other red lions Sekayi growled. He was just as good as them! Right?

Then why the hell can I not fight?

It truly was another blow to his spirits as he faltered in his attack yet again.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:56 am
Sabra Knight

Vittorio was matching his every step, and watching to see when exactly this lion would put up the fight he had promised. It's not coming. Not from this one, anyway. He may have had potential, but he was no Viking. It was a saddening concept, though Vittorio wasn't going to sugar coat it. Even in his head.

Stepping forward, Vittorio brought his head down against the others in a finishing move. It left him dizzy and wobbly, with a migraine for sure, but hopefully it would put an end to this sad show. It's like whipping a cub at this point.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:06 am
Painted Moose

Sekayi gazed burned in humiliation. I've lost again. The thought was the last one he had before the landing blow sent him spiraling towards the ground. When he would wake up he would go back and see about training some more. Surely training was the answer right?

There had to be a reason for this lack of concentration...

But what was it?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:23 am
Sabra Knight

Vittorio didn't even bother looking down at Sekayi this time. He simply turned his back on him, and walked with as much dignity as he could back to the main bulk of the pride. His steps were off a touch, though his back was straight as his mind wandered.

Even if he begs, I'm not fighting him again. Vittorio just wouldn't do it. In fact, he might even spread word around and warn the others against the headstrong male. If he couldn't provide a challenge for a smaller male, then what would he do against a Captain? Vittorio clucked his tongue.

I'd rather see him turned away than dead.

With his mind made up, he went in search of his fellow Reavers.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces