Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] By Our Frost Powers Combined... [Etzer/Edel]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:17 am
Etzer was slowly attempting to get back into things, such as schoolwork and actually talking to people.

Of course, the books stacked in his arms weren't really studying material - no, he'd gone to the library to help ease his mind back into the schoolboy mindset by checking out new books from that horrible series he so very much loved, the CYOA series that had terrible book titles and even worse plots.

They were books that weren't really meant to be taken seriously.

This time he didn't go back into his room, but into the demon lounge area with lunch, sitting on the sofa away from the fireplace. He set most of the stack down on the nearby table (all of five books), and picked one up to start reading while he curled up on the couch.

"Ah... Lord of the Rock-Bottom Scoundrels. I've been waiting ages for you..."

Zyphiris
sorry notsorry for the awful rp title

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:52 am
It had already been quite a while since she had graduated and moved out of the amity dorms, though the recent turn of events had given her reason to return to the school. In particular, there have been certain students who were still in possession of those Black Sands bracelets, some of whom she recognised to belong to the demon dorms. Until they could be certain that there would be no more attacks on the school from the mafia, she would do her small part to patrol the school compound.

Finally reaching the lounge area after a long walk down the corridor, the ghoul had intended to stop and play the piano, for old times' sake. Unfortunately, she would find that the area had been occupied by someone else who was reading, and it would probably be most impolite to intrude on the silence. She could not help but notice that the boil was of her kind, and thought to herself that there was at least a frost demon around in school to balance out the number, seeing as to how Danny's cousin was enrolled here too.

Thinking not to disturb him, she began to make her way out of the demon dorms.

Kanth

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:04 am
Pausing at starting his book, Etzer snapped it shut with ease as he caught wind of another of his kind, rising from his seat. He really hadn't meant to take up the whole area to himself - the point to leave his dorm room was to socialize, but like everything else, that plan had backfired miserably.

"Kind lady, please don't leave on my account. I don't mind the company." Did she want to play the piano? He hadn't really noticed, but he had seen that she had paused before turning to leave the room.

For once, Etzer felt like a heel. He really needed to get back into his socializing game, because he felt a bit more than rusty.

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:01 am
She stopped abruptly as she was called out to, turning around to give the other frost demon a mildly quizzical look. "Ah, well," she laughed, nodding a hello at him, "I don't stay here anymore, but I suppose I do miss this place..." She glanced over the room before returning her gaze to the boil.

"I don't believe we have met before? I'm Edel, it's nice to meet you," she offered her hand for a handshake.

Kanth

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:55 am
Etzer took her hand gently, shaking it.

"Etzer. It's a pleasure." That would explain why he hadn't seen her before - she was a higher level, had already graduated, and what had he done with his life?

Jack, mostly.

"What do you miss most of all?" The frost demon found himself asking, smiling kindly. "I'm going on third year myself, but I admit that I've been lacking in my studies."

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:02 am
"Ah..." she reminisced wistfully, thinking of an answer to the question. "My friends, perhaps. Like me, most have graduated and left the school." Though the ghoul didn't have many friends to speak of, she did recall those times spent together fondly. And now, they were all starting a new chapters in their lives.

"Oh, well, if I may assure you, I took a year off my studies as well," she returned the smile. "The school has been very accommodating to... allow me to see to a number of personal matters during that time." She shook her head, trying to change the subject.

"And for you? Any plans once you have graduated?"

Kanth
alshalsfaslf SORRY FOR THE LATE TAGGING

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items