Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] You shouldn't be here (AJ/ Xiu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:05 am
Chase raised his head up and only the eyes rolled down, stared at Xiu with a aloof face. He didn't seem to trust her words of sincerity. "Your definition of betrayal might be different from him, but that's none of my business." He eased up and shrugged.

The boil in regal wear exhaled a long sigh, "Didn't I tell you pretend not hearing that? I never say about a demon." As soon as he finished his words, ripples extended from where his boots stepped on vibrated moderately. The whole room was shaking. "Damn it!" spat Chase. The thing in one cage flailed around, making noises and the cage swayed. "I won't say anything! Ok! Ok?!" He looked skyward into the darkness and yelled wrathfully.

He nodded his chin and glance sideways to Xiu, "You see, it shouldn't be mentioned. At least when you're here. Everything has a price, Xiu. What would you give in exchange for something you want to know?" He asked. "Full name, yes, his hilarious name that he no longer use after knowing a thing." Chase rocked back and forth idly. "If you can get it from him, it means you get his trust. He always introduces himself as AJ, and only allow that woman calling his real name."

"You emit similar vibe as she does." He milled around Xiu, gave her a good scan and made a comment. "Again, it has nothing to do with me. There are only a few things I enjoy: violence, destruction, bloods and others' fears."

Kaiyumi
Poor bby shush it's okay come to me /hugs with rocking

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:10 pm
Xiu stared up at the cage that seemed to protest against Chase revealing any more about this "demon" thing. The room quaking had been alarming enough, but what--or who--was that up there? ...AJ? Or something else? At this point, the baku wasn't sure what to make of all of this--she had never been in the mind of someone whose mental state was in pieces. She would never have claimed to know everything about AJ, but this was far beyond anything she could have ever imagined.

"I'll try then," she murmured in response to AJ's real name, "And even if I am reminiscent of this 'woman', I am my own person and I'll take care to make sure to emphasis that." Similarities or not, Xiu wanted to make sure that her friend was able to differentiate her from that "woman", both in terms of their good points and their bad points. The last thing she wanted was to accidentally trigger a past unhappy memory based on the fact that they were alike.

Xiu looked hesitant for a moment before giving a polite bow of her head. "Thank you for speaking to me. It wasn't exactly something that you had to do, but I learned new things coming out of this." And it was true too. It definitely wasn't all good things, but at least she had a basic idea of what she could do to help now.

Emphasis on the basic idea bit. She wasn't sure what to make of Chase, really, but so long as he wasn't actually doing anything negative, she could turn her attention to focus on other matters first.

Meegane
;u; /CURLS AROUND it's almost Friday hhhngh ;;

Kaiyumi

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:51 am
Chase laughed out, "I'm suggesting you might find it easier to approach him because the resemblance would help you to lower his defense. He was too dense to figure out what he really desired." He sneered. AJ, grew up without love, it was hard to tell if the boil wanted a replacement of his Shishou to cheat himself or he found Xiu's care like water in desert, the more he get, the thirstier and more reliance he is. Either way, he was so miserable but he was hopeless.

The creepson in regal wear hated that and dispised AJ for being a wimp. "Your existence can comfort him, on the contrary, it might remind him more of that woman and bitter his life. I'm very interested to see how you're gonna affect him." His eyes lit with excitement and curiosity. The gratitude Xiu expressed however made him narrow his eyes, then shortly replaced by a smile piled up on his face. "You're welcome, it's a pleasure to talk to you." His locution reflected a replica of AJ's.

He walked back to his throne, but sat with his legs crossed, like a Kid King, all playful. The last moment he was like an adult merciless king, the next he was like a children innocently playing a throne game.

Kaiyumi
93.2F=34C, I am melting, plz go away typhoon orzlll

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:26 pm
"I suppose we'll see what happens," she agreed quietly, watching as he moved back to the throne. The constant back and forth in his personality was making her head spin a little, but she stuck it out as best as she could, telling herself that she'd try to mull it all out when she was back and conscious in her own body.

Taking a step back, the baku gave another polite bow of her head. "This is it for tonight then," Xiu murmured, lifting her head and looking him in the eyes, "I'll see you later--if or when I achieve that 'requirement' of yours." A true name, huh? That would be tricky.

The ghoul smiled faintly and then began to pull herself out of the dream, her existence in AJ's world flickering and fading. There was just enough time if Chase had any parting words for her, and then she was gone.

Meegane
HOLY SMOKES poor you omg ;; I hope it's not still that hot there ;; /SURROUNDS YOU WITH FANS AND ICE

KIND OF WRAP feel free to make another post or something!! biggrin D <33 And we can do more rps afterrrrr

Kaiyumi

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:02 am
"Oh you're leaving, see you next time then, Xiu." Chase didn't try to make her stay, the boil sat sideways on his throne with his legs pushing against the armrest and casually waved goodbye. When the room was only him again, Chase, with a wicked smile said, "Will I take over the body or you help him to brace up, who'll be quicker? I'm so eager to know the result."

The cloth of the swaying cage slid and dropped onto the ground, inside was an injured winged creature, bloods dyed its wings into pink and red. "We'll meet again, in the real world." He grinned darkly as the gate shut again.

BOOM!

AJ who was sleeping opened his eyes, he put his arm to block the lights. "Hmm...A dream.....?" He let a tired sigh escape his lungs, he seemed to see his past and more. However, it was too vague for a clue.

The monster stared at the bandages wrapped around his arm, he had to sleep sideways as his back was burnt as well. He unraveled the bandages to check the status of his arm, part of his flesh was like charred. "How do I gonna deal with you?" He whispered in a weary voice, gawked at the wound with a complicated expression.

It seemed that he had to stay there for another day........he looked out from the window and glazed over.

Kaiyumi
Yes, wrapped up! What should we do next? biggrin

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas