Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ PRP ] Toadstools and mushrooms (Marosa, Astra) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:51 am
Deciding to take his advice, Astra put on a smile to show Marosa that she really was alright, and he needn't worry for her wellbeing. She wasn't the one who just had his wings pulled off after all.

Then he mentioned the name of his fairy tribe. Astra put her poker face on, frowning as she tried to recall what that type did. She knew there were different types of faes, such as unseelie, but a gancanagh? Jack, she wasn't sure she had heard of them.

"Uhh...I can't say I have heard of that name...do you cast dangerous spells of some sort?" It was her best guess, and she was annoyed at her lack of knowledge on the subject.

Kanth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:54 am
"No." He pressed his hand against hers, trying to be very tactful about the subject. "We tend to make others... rather fond of us just by touching them." An eyebrow raised as he tried to keep from smiling. "A lot of gancanagh try to take advantage of this. Oi'm one of the few that... well, doesn't." He honestly hadn't seen a need for it - he'd gotten this far just by being honest with creeple.

Why try to manipulate them? That only always ended badly. ... for the most part.

poke mattix

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:02 am
Oh, so THATS what Maroa's kind could do! As if to prove his words true, Astra could feel a pull towards the fae, warm feelings of attachment rising up in her. She was shocked at how strong this felt, but she was familiar with the tricky illusions of faeries, and gently pulled her hand away, the feelings still there but within her control.

"Thats a really powerful magic you have" She remarked, quite impressed. "I can see why your kind would take advantage of it." It would be amazing to have everyone just like you with a simple touch! Her high school life would have been so much easier.

Kanth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:11 am
"Aye, but it's caused me quite a bit of trouble." He chuckled and stretched, not pursing the touch again, though his eyes seemed a little brighter. "We dinnae really need to eat, we can just survive by touching others and being fine. But... Oi like food." His smile widened. Marosa couldn't pass down a good plate of food - there was just so much delight in what one cooked!

poke mattix

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:15 am
Wow, he could even live off touching people!

...That sounded a little weird, but then again she did know demons could live off emotional energy. Not that she did herself or even knew how to, but it was always good to know about your own kind.

"I don't know how I could go without food myself, I like food too, especially sweet food" She grinned.

Kanth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:21 am
"Ahhh, sweet food is the best. Oi agree there." Glancing up at the school, Marosa started, not realizing how much time had passed.

"Jack! Oi'd better get back before either of my lovers get angry that oi've been gone for so long." The gancanagh rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "It was kinda... my fault for getting my wings ripped off in the first place, and they just want to make sure oi don't do anything as stupid again." Which to him, was honestly smart. He did think with his emotions more than his brain...

poke mattix

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:26 am
Astra followed his line of sight, also coming to the same conclusion. Wow, time flies when you're chatting with friends.

"Alright then." She then folded her arms, not impressed with his words. "Now it's not! You can't blame yourself for that."

She took to the air, hovering above the boil. "If you ever need help with anything, just let me know okay?"

Kanth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:46 am
Grinning at her, he also stood. "Oi will. And the same goes for you, yeah?" Giving her a wink, he gave a wave and headed back towards the school.

The gancanagh forgot all about his handkerchief, not really worried about it - he was sure he'd meet up with her later, being a faerie and all.

They tended to bump into each other a lot - fey folk were rather friendly and chatty, for the most part.

poke mattix

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash