Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Come back to me (Marzena/Amrita?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:40 pm
Marati had been waiting for Marzena. She knew enough about the ghoul in this life to know where to wait: by the water. There were several places to go, but she went to the largest body of water to start. If she didn't show up, she would decide on a backup plan, but she was fairly confident that the selkie wouldn't let her down.

It was just a matter of time before she would appear, and until then, she sat on the bank of the lake, swirling her black toes in the murky water.

melodine cantus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:10 am
It was fairly easy to guess where Marzena would be. Either shut up in her room, or out swimming somewhere, and she did the latter more often now that she could finally shift back into her natural form.

A spotted seal soon surfaced for air, watching the figure on the shore curiously before diving back into the waters again.

Enoh Love

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:48 am
The patchwork looked up at the sound of the water breaking. It was easy to catch on a still night, and she thought she caught sight of a seal. Well then, that was promising, especially if that was the seal she was looking for. While Marati hadn't any idea of how many selkies there were on Amityville, nor did she know what Marzena's natural form was, she felt her odds were at least pretty good.

So she waited, watching the water for the seal to resurface again, hopefully closer.

melodine cantus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:33 pm
Slowly, the top of a seal's head emerged from the waters, beady eyes regarding the ghoul on the shore. Marati was the object of the seal's attention; a furrowed brow indicating that the latter was deep in thought.

And then, just as she had hoped, the seal swam closer, her entire head now surfacing.

"You look familiar." It was a nagging feeling, though Marzena couldn't... quite place it...

Enoh Love

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:01 pm
"I should hope so." Marati smiled at the seal that was regarding her curiously. She knew this was the creature she was looking for now; she could feel the crystal inside of her resonating, along with the very familiar ties to a life long since lived. Her feet continued to sway in the water, gently and rhythmically, all while keeping her gaze on the curious creature.

"It's been a very long tine, Justice."

melodine cantus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:22 pm
Justice.

The name struck a strange chord within her, and the seal shifted into a ghoul, short blond hair plastered to her skull by the water, marred with dark blue streaks that were proof of the curse that once bound her.

"My name is Marzena." She said. But she did not sound so certain.

Enoh Love

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:28 pm
"I remember. It's a lovely name, I'm glad you chose it." Her feet continued to swish in the water. "Do you remember who I am? Or has this world ruined your memories?"

melodine cantus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:04 am
"My parents chose it." She said evenly. This ghoul was certainly a strange one, and yet she could not shake of the nagging feeling that somehow, all this made sense.

"I don't understand."

Enoh Love

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:27 pm
"In this world, perhaps." Marati continued to smile sweetly, not at all bothered by the confusion in the selkie's face. Though it was somewhat disappointing that she didn't remember - so far, the few she had found had remembered after a little chat - she wasn't throwing in the towel just yet.

"I imagine that there must be a little confusion on your part." She gave a small sigh. "Where I am from, and where you belong, your real name is The Justice. Named by our King, for the Arcana. You chose Marzena as your common name, to separate yourself from the others." The story was almost comforting to her. She missed her Kingdom more than she ever thought.

"You were a Dark Herald in the Kingdom of Revenge. The Shadow Kingdom. You proved your merit on the battlefield, and your loyalty was unwavering." She explained, without giving many details - all while watching to see if her little story garnered even a little reaction.

melodine cantus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:56 am
Something stirred within her. As ridiculous as it sounded, Marzena had a feeling that this ghoul was not telling a lie.

"Where is this Dark Kingdom? Why do I not remember a thing of this life you speak of?" She did not sound as snappy as she usually was, just curious.

Enoh Love

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:06 pm
Marati's expression fell, and she looked down at her feet, swirling lightly in the water below.

"I wish I knew. I am trapped here, same as you. I have yet to find a way to take me - us - home." She heaved a sigh that was, for once, actually real, and lifted her attention back to the selkie. "This world alters your memories. Some remember more, some remember less, others can be reminded, but some simply must take my word for it. I am hoping that you are one of the latter. You were a wonderful ally Marzena, and I wish to have you on my side once more."

melodine cantus

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff