Gift ideas?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artistic Pancake

Business Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:41 pm
First thing first, I hope this is the right forum.. I didn't know where to put this /slaps self

Bonjour! heart
I was wondering if any of you know what to gift my cousin who turns 30 next month and is a game developer?
Or perhaps my sister who turns 23 this year and loves all cute things like alpacasso and she really likes Japanese inspired things (maybe a bit beyond anime/manga level, she loves history).

Any suggestions are welcome even if they don't seem too relevant ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:57 pm
If your cousin likes games, i recommend getting them Chaos Rings 3 on app store or google play xD  

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:04 am
the one into game development, you might be able to find something nerdy from think geek.

portal bookends, though they might be worth poking your head around for other things. They have lots of nerdy, gifts and gadgets.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e9cc/

for your sister maybe some Japanese history book or something to do with cherry blossoms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:12 pm
TheDarkest_DayInMay

Unfortunately I don't really have much contact with him.. I would need his ID of some sort if I'm not mistaken..

cool4

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna start shopping there on a regular basis if they ship to Europe sweatdrop
But I'm a bit concerned that the stuff wouldn't be shipped on time....

A Japanese history book would be a good idea but I think she's already got highest grades in her Japanese history course. xD

A big thanks anyway heart  

Artistic Pancake

Business Kitten

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:23 pm
Artistic Pancake
TheDarkest_DayInMay

Unfortunately I don't really have much contact with him.. I would need his ID of some sort if I'm not mistaken..

cool4

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna start shopping there on a regular basis if they ship to Europe sweatdrop
But I'm a bit concerned that the stuff wouldn't be shipped on time....

A Japanese history book would be a good idea but I think she's already got highest grades in her Japanese history course. xD

A big thanks anyway heart

you might be able to find a local shop with the same products. I find a lot of stuff in stores around here.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games