Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Under a Velvet Moon [Shayne and Keen]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:14 pm
It was a rather nice evening, Keen was wandering around the school grounds trying to find a place that she was able to relax in. Things were not really hectic or anything but something was making her feel unsettled. Not able to put a finger on the source the banshee decided the best thing to do would be to just wander.

Her walking led her to the edge of a slightly hilly area, where she was able to sit down, lay back and look at the sky. The moon was nearly full, it was coated by a thin layer of clouds and looked almost like a fabric. What would one make if one could get their hands on that moon...

With those thoughts in her mind she sighed and started to relax.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
[Enter Shayne when he is ready./quote]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh come on, Rayen! This makes the third time that you took my cap! Cut it out!" A boil called out as he was chasing after a Wisteria Plossom that was carried a red cap in her mouth. Nothing was going to stop Rayen playing keep away with her owner; NOTHING not even a fire breathing fox or a grumpy bear. If anything stop her from playing keep away, it's going to be on Donkey Kong. As Shayne was about to catch the little flying rodent, the boil tripped over a small rock. "Ahaaaaa!" The boil yelled as he began to rolled down the hill towards a ghostly ghoul that was watching the night sky.

Steal
Shayne rolling into action...... Sorry for the Super Smash Brothers joke.....

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:23 am
Keen sighed an inhaled the warm air, her eyes watching the twinkling of the stars, when she heard the sound of someone or something heading toward her. First it was a distant voice, words she could not quite make out, then a thudding sound and... something moving closer. She lowered her gaze from the sky toward the ground, noting that something was coming down the hill near her.

Curious Nocturne headed toward it, eyes bright. The spider ghost pom liked new things and was highly curious. It was the pom who chirped softly... "oil..." Keen could only assume that meant Boil, and she smiled slightly. She lucked out when she and Camilla found the poms in the maul.

She rose gracefully to her feet and headed over to the fallen boil, crouching beside him and offering a hand. Speaking was not going to happen, but she could still be polite. Now.. if only there was some light she could write her notes. Without it, she could only try to get Nocturne to speak for her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Makes me wish I played it. *chuckles* It is over my head sadly, other than a thought of Mario brothers and Donkey kong mashed up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:37 am
Shayne shook his head a bit until he noticed a ghostly ghoul was offering him a hand. "H-Hello." The undead boil said as his cheek become a rosy colored. "I-I hope that I didn't causes any trouble for you." The boil added as he looked away from the ghostly ghoul. "I-It seemed like my little P-Plossom want to play keep-a-way from me." He told the Ghoul as he reached for her hand.

Shayne's Plossom was laughing as him for rolling down the hill like a bowling ball. However, she quickly started to jump around as she wanted her owner to chase her again. "Forgot about her! I want to play with you some more." She squeaked loudly. However, the only one that could understand her is the ghoul's minipet that she hasn't noticed just yet.

Steal
So sorry for the wait... However, I'm back for now.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:59 am
Keen silently laughed at the soft blush that colored the boil's face. Her laughter was gentle though, and showed that she didn't mean any harm with it. She helped the boil up, then looked around for the plossum he spoke of.

Clasping her hands a moment she looked around for Nocturne, who had now locked eyes on the plossum and was making its way over there. "Nooo.. let.. play!" It was trying to gesture that it wanted to play instead.

If Nocturne left Keen would be stuck to not writing, but that wasn't too bad. The banshee moved to a soft patch of grass and lowered herself down, patting near her in a gesture for the Boil to join her. She then took out her paper and wrote on it. My name is Keen, nice to meet you. Maybe he had good eye sight and could see the note by moonlight.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:20 pm
Shayne tilled his head a little as he was trying to figure out what the ghoul wanted and why she wrote down a name on a sheet of paper. After a few seconds, Shayne reads out "My name is Keen, nice to meet you." as sat down beside her. After a few more seconds later, Shayne realized that the ghoul name was Keen. "Oh! I got it!" He said out loud. "I-I'm Shayne. N-Nice to meet you to." He replied back to her. "S-So, you can't s-speak?" He asked the ghoul with a concern expression on his face,

Shayne's Plossom stop jumping around as she made an anger squeak until she noticed a ghostly Porm getting too close to her. "Oh hell no!" She squeaked at the ghostly Porm and she bolted towards Shayne and crawled under his cap. She wasn't going to have anything to do with a feline Minipet.

Steal

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:29 pm
Keen smiled and shook her head a bit. She then wrote down. "I can but I am a Banshee, I don't trust that I wouldn't hurt someone." She watched the plossum hide and covered her mouth as she laughed a bit harder. It seemed Nocture was a bit much. Well the good thing was that the pom may be able to help her now. She looked at the pom and thought to it.

The Pom frowned a bit then floated by Shayne. "Boil.. name?" It was doing its best to help its owner, but part of it was very interested in the other mini that was hiding, and was trying to figure out how to capture it, or at least let it be played with.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff