Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[DRABBLE PRP] Plotting Prom Preperations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:02 pm
Ayane had made it clear, in no uncertain terms, that she was going to be taking Lute to Prom. As soon as she had seen the poster for such a formal event she had simply turned, smiled and asked her ghoulfriend to go with her.

Of course, this lead to an interesting conundrum. Neither really had anything to wear to the thing. It was a formal event, yes - but it was a THEMED event. This required careful forethought and planning.

Which is why Ayane quickly dragged her ghoulfriend to her room so they could figure out how to maximize their awesomeness at Prom.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:31 pm
Ayane had nearly stolen her breath asking her to prom, it was a good day. And in despite the slight panic attack of realizing they had nothing to wear Lute was all smiles. She couldn't stop, it came with having such an amazing partner, Ayane had really came to understand her. Lute appreciated the pushes her ghoulfriend gave and how she respected when it was just to much for Lute.

It was a perfect match in the ghouls book. Ayane gave her confidence just enough confidence that Lute openly suggested as they hit her dorm room, "I..I could make our outfits...?" They had enough time right? So they just needed a theme and then fabric and Lute could show Ayane just how much the other ghoul meant to her.

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:46 pm
"Well that goes without saying, we'll be the best dressed pair there with you handling the outfits," Ayane said, pushing the door open with a smile and stepping inside the spacious room and holding the door open for Lute. Once her ghoulfriend was inside, she moved over to her kitchen area to start brewing them some tea. She already had snacks prepared and laying about the room.

"We just need to decide a theme." She said, tapping her lips for a moment as she waited for the kettle to heat up. "I have some thoughts, but I'm curious what you might be thinking?"

After all, she was the fashion designer.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:29 pm
Lute moved into the room still feeling a bit strange with this much space but slowly getting use to it. A stretched and the ghoul smiled to her partner in crime, picking up a snack and nibbling on it shyly. A thoughtful look passing her face as she took a seat on a bright pink pillow in the room, looking a little like a doll on a cushion for a moment. A head tilt and the ghoul nodded offering slowly, "....um-m ...in my family they tell of the three goats and..." She paused knowing that her ghoulfriend was liken to a troll in some cultures, "and ...a bridge troll?" It could be super cute though because Aya always teased about eating her.

Her cheeks were flush as she peeked up to her ghoulfriends face waiting to see if she liked that.

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:07 am
Ayane smiled, nodding as she listened to her ghoulfriend as she provided her input. She moved over to the satyr ghoul on the pillow, letting the kettle do it's thing as she seated herself next to Lute. Her hand moved out to brush the ghoul's cheek with a smile.

"I have not heard this story, but if you think it is a good theme, then let us go with that, hm?"

She'd have to look it up - but she had no doubt that if Lute liked it it was a good idea. Lute had really good ideas, the ghoul was usually just to shy to spit them out. So Ayane did whatever it took to coax them out.

Cheekiebiridee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:43 am
-Time skip - Fancy Fabrics!

It had been a few days since they had decided on the actual theme for their prom outfits. As normal Lute had went into think mode, over the past few days finding all the best places to get fabrics but to shy to go alone. A quick message to her ghoul and she waited by the gates of amity with her wallet clutched tightly. A few seeds from her father as allowance, not much, but just enough to buy what they needed if she found some good deals!

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:37 pm
Aya looked at her phone after picking it up from the vanity. Oh! Right! She needed to meet Lute to go pick out fabrics and stuff! Looking in the mirror one last time she double checked her makeup and hair, and then with a nod she picked up her purse and her phone and headed out the door.

Well okay, maybe a few more than two, but she wasn't going to try counting. She had picked a more traditional outfit today, but something easy to wear on her own.

When she reached the gate she waved. He own purse was heavy with seeds but she was sure Lute would probably grumble if she didn't let her pay for some - so she made a note to herself to only step in if Lute absolutely loved a thing but couldn't afford it.

Ceekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:50 pm
3 < >

The little monsters face redden after the test and cheeks puffed as she texted back. This was ridiculous! Aya was too into teasing her! Really. She smiled though admitting at least to herself that she was actually fine with it no matter how embarrassing.

Waving back she waited for Aya to fall into her side then started off speaking softly, "I've thought of a few colors..um here take a look." She blushed while handing over the outfit designs she had in mind which to the each of both were several pallets of color.

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:06 pm
Aya pulle Lute in nice and tight to her side, leaning over to peck her ghoulfriend's cheek with a kiss. "Hey, screechie, let's see what you go," She smiled as she took the offered designs.

Looking them over she smiled warmly. "Oh these are lovely, screechie!" She grinned over at the Satyr ghoul. "These will be perfect, what colors did you like best?"

She was liking the darker ones, but she wanted to see what Lute was thinking.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:56 am
The smaller ghoul melted into the hold, purring slightly in the warmth and her ghoulfriends scent. That flowery but not overly done, just Aya smell. It was fantastic. "Ok...b-be honest as well alright.." She waited, holding her breath unconsciously and turning slightly red because of it. Pink eyes glanced from the ground to Aya then back waiting as the other ghoul looked the designs over. A knot of regret forming the longer it took to hear anything. The designs were 'rough' probably not ready to show, she shouldn't have - and then four little words had Lute breathing easy again. It was amazing how Aya could do this to her..

"..You think?" She looked up hopeful for more reassurance and maybe a kiss. Colors. Lute paused and looked back to the paper, "hmm.." Well. Aya looked best in darker colors, Lute knew that. Plus it really didn't matter to her all in all she just wanted them to look good and have fun. "The darker ones...you?"

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:20 pm
"You are such a wonderful designer - and I think you can read my mind." Aya teased lightly, leaning over to give Lute a light kiss on her cheek. "I very much prefer the darker colors myself." She giggled a little, looking over the designs a bit longer, before handing them back to Lute.

"I am looking very forward to this, screechie... very forward to this indeed." She gave her ghoulfriend another squeeze.

This was going to be so much fun.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:24 pm
A little puff of cheeks and Lute took hold of the designs under one hand and snatched Aya's with the free to hold. "G-good just remember that when I'm trying to fit you!" She squeaked boldly then headed them down the street. After a moment pinks looked up from the cobbled walk way they were on to her ghoulfriend. Wondering as she watched just what it was that Aya liked about her. She wasn't as amazing as the ghoul praised her to be, it was...odd.

She had wondered countless times if she should tell Aya it would be ok if she ever decided this was a mistake but selfishly hadn't mentioned it.

"..Have you eaten?" The sheepish voice piped up finally.

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:25 pm
Ayane was more than happy to take her ghoulfriend's hand, giving it a small squeeze with her own she smiled and allowed the satyr to lead her down the cobblestones into town. To be perfectly honest Aya didn't care where they ended up - as long as it was with Lute.

She shot the occasional gaze at Lute as they walked, wondering what was going on in her ghoulfriend's mind. She hoped good things! She had so much talent, it was a shame that she couldn't see it herself. But then, one was their own worst critic.

At the question of having eaten Aya grinned. "No, I haven't... should we stop and grab something to eat before we get to the fabric store?"

It wasn't like she was hurting for seeds - she could always ask her father for more too if need be...

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:36 pm
She liked this, just being with Aya and not having the stress of the school crowd. It was nice, quiet, her type of affection by far. Leaning against the larger ghouls shoulder Lute inhaled deeply and smiled soft. Enjoying the moment before nodding sheepishly, she could eat. "Yes...lets do that...where do you want to go?"

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas