Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Timid and Not-so-Timid (Shayne/Maddie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:07 pm
Maddie yawned, and stretched. It was a lazy afternoon, and the pumpkin sun was bright, round and warm, and... Maddie was feeling sleepy. At some point in time she had climbed a tree, and was now lounging on one of the larger branches. How she climbed said tree, well... it was a mystery.

At the moment though, none of that matter. She was in a tree, she was content. She was going to take a nap here, and nothing would bother her. NOTHING.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
A thing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Come back here, Rayen!" An undead boil called as he was chased after a Wisteria Plossom that was floating around with an old cap in her mouth. Floating left then floating right as it was clearly that the minipet rodent was playing keep away with the undead boil. As he was about to catch the playful Plossom; she flew up a nearby tree. "Rayen ... Why are you always doing this to me?" He called up the tree. "Also you know I can't climb a tree." He added as he frowned a bit. However' the Wisteria Plossom was bouncing on a branch like she was saying "nya nya nya; Come and get it!" to undead boil playful. Still bouncing around, the rodent minipet was unaware of Ghoul was sleeping on the same tree branch.

[A.V.]
So sorry about not posting sooner....

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:30 pm
SOMEONE was disturbing her nap. Some student had the nerve to shake the very branch she was resting on, and Maddie grumbled, not waking at first.
However, the voices and shaking finally got to her, and her eyes flew wide open, growling.
"I am TRYING to take a NAP here!"
Nevermind the fact that she probably shouldn't be sleeping in a tree regardless.

She raised a paw and smacked the plossom.
"GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE OR I WILL EAT YOU."

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
no worries~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:15 pm
Getting smacked by ghoul and she hasn't done anything to anyone this time; it really trick Rayen off. "Oooooh! What nerves this lazy heifer have by smack me for nothing." The Wisteria Plossom told herself as she flew to nearby tree branch. "Oh dear! Please no, Rayen!" Shayne whispered to himself as he saw what's going to happen and he couldn't even stop it. The Plossom was bending the tree branch back as she was aiming to hit this cold hearten ghoul in her mouth. "You want to eat something then eat on this, witch!" The Plossom growled as she let the tree branch loose.

[A.V.]
I told you this Plossom is .... something else lol....
Shayne: I'm so sorry.....

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:17 pm
Really, Maddie should learn not to pick on someone even smaller than her, especially when that "someone" was a minipet. However, there were no exceptions for those that disturbed her, and this poor plossom was definitely not an exception.
(She may or may not have been serious when she threatened to eat it).

However, when the plossom flew away, Maddie beamed. Ha! Scared the little bugger off. Of course she did. It must have known it was no match for her and-
SMACK

She reeled back, nearly falling out of the tree as she was hit with the branch, and managed to grab onto the branch she was on to prevent herself from plummeting to the ground.
Why that little...

"That's IT." she hissed. "You're BEAR MEAT."

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Ahaha no worries~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:37 pm
Rayen flew to the every end of the tree branch the creeple ghoul was lying on as she knew the branch would break if the bear ghoul would come closer to her. After a few seconds, Rayen pulled both of her button eyelids down and stock her tongue out then turn around and patted her behind as she was taunting the ghoul come and get her. Meanwhile, Shayne began to climbed the tree as he knew Rayen going cause a lot of trouble now to the ghoul. Hopeful, Shayne can get his hand on his little Plossom before this turned of event turn for the worse.

[A.V.]
Tag you're it. You can post when you're ready. ^_^

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:32 pm
Was that... was that little monster taunting her?
Maddie bared her teeth at the mini, and despite the fact that she should have KNOWN this was a trap, she was all too caught up in the moment.

She pounced, claws outstretched towards the plossom, but once she reached the edge of the branch...
SNAP.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:26 pm
When the branch snapped; Rayen gave the bear ghoul as spiteful smirk like she was saying How you like me know, you filthy little wrench. As the broken branch falls to the ground, the Wisteria Plossom was floating in midair like nothing really happened to the branch that had snapped in two.

When Shayne got halfway up the tree, his eye got widening as he looked up and saw the ghoul falling down on top of him. With a loud trumped, Shayne hits the ground and the bear ghoul landed on top of him. This made the little Wisteria Plossom bursts into laughter as she was pleased from the results from the Bear Ghoul that tried to attack her. One for Rayen and zero for this filthy little wrench. Rayen told herself a smug expression on her face.

[A.V.]
I'm so sorry for the long wait. I got my muse slowly coming back.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items