Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A strange kind of friendship (Trisha/Marosa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:42 am
Trisha hummed along as she perused the Cafeteria. She had chosen all the oats and grains she could get a whole of. The nice thing about being primarily an herbivore was that there was always food that fit her. That and she could see what the food actually was. Some of the eyeball soup looked questionable. she would take the screaming onions thank you very much.

She pilled on enough onto her tray and then searched around for a seat. She hated sitting alone she she searched for someone to share with.

Kanthulhu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:03 pm
Marosa had already half finished his meal when he glanced up and saw a ghoul that didn't quite know where to sit, so he raised a hand and beckoned her over.

His curly red hair that faded into blonde hung over a shoulder, not pulled back - he let it hang freely for the summer, reveling in the shade for the moment.

"Yer new here, aye?" The Gancanagh smiled. "Oi'm Marosa. Yer quite welcome tae sit with me iff'n you like."

phantompanther13

Fethery

Tiny Raider

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:36 pm
"Oh I'm not new... I just don't see any of my friend here." Trisha smiled and plopped herself down int he empty seat. "And I hate eating alone. Marosa, huh? I'm Trisha." she gave him a cheerful smile and settled herself pulling a ribbon from her pocket along with a napkin.

Kanthulhu
small tags are small.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:26 am
"Oi see." Smiling in response, he continued to eat from his plate of mostly fruit, looking completely content with the contents on his plate and taking a moment to enjoy the silence.

"So, Trisha," He began. "How long have ye been here, and what do you plan to study?"

phantompanther13

Fethery

Tiny Raider

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:48 pm
"Oh I've been here a year now. I just got my notice of advancement. and study? Well you see we Lamassu are more of a guarding type of species.... so... that and leadership I guess." she flicked her tail just briefly.

"What about you? How long have you been here?" she spoke casually and pulled some grains into her mouth, trying to put on some table manners.

Kanthulhu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:41 am
"A few years now... going into my third year." He took a bite of fruit and smiled at her, wings fluttering behind him as he tilted his head. "Oi apologize, oi haven't seen you around. What have you been studying, if oi may ask?"

phantompanther13

Fethery

Tiny Raider

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:06 am
"I've just been doing the basics really... a few field trips here and there. I tried out for vice president but... I'm not well known enough it seems." she flushed a bit. "Which is fine, It was more for the experience anyways. But mostly I just do regular old school work and am boring."

And sometimes had weird dream adventures in a world where she was a knight but that was besides the point. She twirled a ribbon between her fingers.

Kanthulhu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:04 am
The gancanagh smiled slowly. "Well... if you talk to more people, you'll just get more known. You just have to keep at it." Raising his glass, he tipped it to her before taking a drink and setting it next to his food.

He found that she kept playing with her ribbon, and thought it rather curious, but chalked it up to her being nervous.

phantompanther13

Fethery

Tiny Raider

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:00 am
"Oh I try." she smiled wider at the fairy. "I'm sitting her talking to you aren't I? But honestly... I can't say I'm that interesting. though I had an interesting dream a while ago. It involved knights and lots of people died in. Someone that reminds me of you was in it. I guess that's why I brought it up..." she laughed suddenly feeling a little self-conscious.

"Never mind it. Maybe I just think that because you are sitting in front of me now. Dreams are weird after all." she didn't want to bore him. "So what about you? Have you don't anything interesting lately?"

Kanthulhu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:42 am
It sounded familiar, but Marosa couldn't quite place it. Pursing his lips, he tapped the table gently as he thought, attempting to remember but not quite able to.

"Aye... ye could... say that." He rubbed the back of his neck as the question startled him out of thinking, popping his neck and smiling. "Oi actually proposed to my ghoulfriend, but oi haven't gotten a ring yet." He toyed with his fingers. "Oi keep changing my mind on what to get her..." Marosa looked so nervous that it was kind of adorable.

phantompanther13

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:49 pm
"Oh a proposal? A ring? Honestly, I think as long as it's from you she will like it." Trisha beamed at him very excited.

A part of her was day dreaming about proposals. And then it remembered that that required interviews. and Trisha just didn't want to deal with those. "What king of ghoul is she?" Trisha nosed into Marosa's love life instead, of thinking about her own.

Kanth

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff