Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]
[CHAL] The Berserker vs. The Lady (Mitra/Iesha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Painted Moose rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 3, 2, 3 Total: 13 (5-20)

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:41 pm
User Image

When Iesha could smell the scent of battling beasts from miles away, and followed the calls as swiftly as if they had been sung by sirens. There was only one thing she loved more than a good brawl, or a round of primal relations; a challenge with ones pride on the line.

And in this case, she would literally win a pride to call her own.

"Whose got the balls to take me on, huh? Don't be shy now, sweethearts, anyone of you will do~" Iesha cackled, and grinned at the smaller grouping of lions closest to her. A few of the overstuffed cubs snarled her way.

Painted Moose rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 1, 2 Total: 10 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:49 pm
User Image

Stepping away from her fellow Reavers, Mitra made her presence known. Even with her growing collection of scars it was hard not to see the previous Vizier's daughter within her. The lioness carried herself with an inborn dignity that made her steps light, but as hard as the stone even after the sea has crashed against it.

Mitra's cool gaze leveled with Iesha's and she didn't hide her curled lip. As if Yessenia was not enough for me to deal with. The Gods were cruel indeed to send this scrapper into her life.

"It is a good day to die," She stated clearly, stopping just a bit away from the other female. Iesha easily dwarfed her, but Mitra feared nothing. "If you wish to enter, then you'll have to defeat me to do so."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:57 pm
The large red lioness snorted and laughed outloud. "Oh man, seriously? You? Come on Princess, isn't there anyone else?"

Frowning, Mitra did her best to quell her growing anger. She had dealt with worse insults from her step-daughter. "Unfortunately, there is not. I will be your challenger this day, and if you wish to join, you will have to defeat me." Mitra repeated with a growl.

Squaring her shoulders, the larger lioness dropped into a fighting stance. "Suit yourself." Without giving Mitra any kind of a warning, Iesha charged. She used her body as a battering ram against the blue Reaver's chest, shoving her hard against the ground. Iesha didn't let up even after she had Mitra pinned. With a hard growl she pushed forward until she was sure the lioness wouldn't have the strength to stand back up.

"Stay down if you know what's good for you." Looking down at the Reaver, Iesha shook her head and walked towards the pride.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:08 pm
A wet cough ended with blood on Mitra's maw. There was internal wreckage strong enough to keep her stationary, but not enough to keep her down. Mitra let loose a pained growl as she struggled to rise. With each movement her breathing became more ragged until she was finally able to look at Iesha, trail of blood coming from her mouth.

"If I did what was good for me, I would be at home warming my mates bed!" Mitra roared. It was enough to get Iesha to turn around, and she took that as a sign of her own. Mitra rushed her, and gave a hard swipe across Iesha's face. She didn't hold back at all, so the spray of blood from the red lioness' face onto her own was surprising for the normally calm lioness.

Iesha was surprised for all of a minute, and then she just grinned. "Oh, hell yea! This is what I'm talking about!" She shook off the blow and moved to hit Mitra herself. What happened next was a dance born of one's lust for a fight and the other's need to prove herself against an unknown challenger.

After what seemed like ages, Iesha began to regain the upper hand. For a while Mitra had her on the run, sometimes even literally, but the smaller lioness was no match for a berserker. Iesha had no limits; no sense of self preservation and that made her dangerous.

Mitra couldn't breath. She felt as if each breathe were being pinched straight through her broken ribs, and the longer she fought the blurrier her vision became. As far as fights went she was holding her own a lot better against this assailant than most, but Mitra had no urge to disfigure her opponent, which put her below Iesha.

"You'll get your entire band killed if this is how you fight!" She wheezed, side stepping to avoid a bite to the ear. Mitra ducked below Iesha's thick paws, and used her side to throw the larger lioness off balance.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:27 pm
"You're the one who said it was a good day to die, right?" Iesha cracked a grin before laughing as she fell over. The experienced lioness rolled over, using her ragged claws to pull herself back up enough to drag Mitra back onto the ground. There was no form to her fighting; there was just a manic enjoyment.

And she so loved the look of genuine fear in Mitra's eyes. "Oh come on, I'm not going to kill you! I just want to join your party. Isn't that alright?" When Mitra tried to get back up, Iesha held her down by the throat. "Or are you going to keep fighting me?" This time her voice was less playful, and more like straight iron.

Mitra turned around in Iesha's grasp and bit as many of her toes as she could. Even as the other lioness yowled from the pain, her paw pressing further onto Mitra's throat, she didn't let go.

Fear made some stupid, but it made Mitra reckless. It kicked a gear inside of her that pushed reason to the wayside. She bit down so hard Mitra's fangs pierced skin and snapped bone. They would have come off completely had Iesha not let up to jump away. As soon as her throat was free of the pressure Mitra tried to cough, and found herself unable to do so. She could barely draw breath in this dark, blurry world.

Iesha couldn't stop cursing. She hopped around on three paws, holding her injured forepaw up to her chest before eventually falling to the ground. The bones were broken, but thank goodness they would heal. Right now they were just a raging ball of "holy s**t".

"What is your problem, princess?! Rough is cute and all, but maiming? Shessh." Completely ignorant to the near death she had given the other, Iesha coddled her injured paw before finally noticing that Mitra wasn't responding. "Princess? Hey, you okay over there?" What she got as a wheeze in return, which caused her to limp over to Mitra.

"Oh, this isn't good."

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:39 pm
"Y-you...you are welcome to join...you b*****d." Mitra hissed so low that Iesha had to lean over just to hear. The other lionesses laughter barely registered with the ailing lioness. Never before in a sparring match had she been so brutally injured, and it made her worry for the safety of her pride with such a bruiser in their midst.

I'll have to alert the Captains. The red lioness could be an asset, but only if she was tamed.

She was only vaguely aware of being lifted when her head was laid against a long, wild obsidian mane. "Wha-what are you doing?"

"What's it look like? I'm givin' ya a ride home. Now which way is yer den? Or, ya know, a healer. You look like s**t." Shrugging her shoulders, then cursing when she remembered she had cargo, Iesha stated, "Sorry 'bout that. Got a little caught up."

A little? "My den...g-go left...you'll know it by the screaming..." If Iesha couldn't find it by Yessenia's mouth then there would be no hope at all.

"Screaming, huh? You're a kinky b***h." Moving forward, Iesha traipsed into the pride in search of the den.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces