I have lost a considerable amount of weight in the past 5-6 years, and I don't even know how because it's not like I'm actively trying to. O_o

Freshman year of high school, I started out around 187. (Wore a dress size 18 at this point.)

Senior year, I ended at about 172.

Now I'm at 153 and still consistently losing (somehow). (Now wear a dress size 10/12.)

I'm sure as hell not complaining, I'm just wondering how it's happening 'cause I still eat a shitton of food and it's not all healthy stuff (a lot of it is, but I still like my sweets and potato chips fairly often). I don't have a regular workout regimen, either; the most intentional working out I do is a 3-mile walk or two per week when I'm up at school and the weather is nice, and that's mostly because I just like exploring and getting off campus. sweatdrop

According to my doctor, 130 is the medical ideal for my height and age category, and that's where I'd like to be but I'm not going to stress myself out trying to get there. It's already coming off by itself at a decent pace. Sure, there are some habits I could probably kill to get there faster, but eh. All in good time. smile

Meanwhile, I still can't get over the fact that I can now wear a size Small t-shirt, considering that I was solidly a Large 5 years ago. Now I can finally fit into a lot of those fancy clothes at the mall! ...Except I still lack the boobs to fill out the huge cleavage they expect you to have. xp It's like these clothes designers expect you to be Barbie with DD cups and yet still a size 0. Um, no. That's generally not how human anatomy works, people. Haha