Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Tangambili Lands [IC]
[PRP] Nothing too Extravagant (Abidemi x Cheshi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:42 pm
User ImageAbidemi was as excited as she was nervous to tell her enthusiastic sister about her good news. She actually really wasn't sure how it was going to go at all to be honest. She flattened her ears to her skull and paced back and forth for a moment. She looked at where the sun was in the sky and wondered if she would be here soon. She had been focused on so many things that it had been a while since she had seen either of her sisters. Mainly it was due to her training and everything but then things with Xanthus had her occupied in that area.

She sat down near the pool of water that she was pacing by and looked down at her reflection for a moment before kicking a small pebble into the crystal waters, watching it ripple, creating distorted images in its wake. She gave a soft sigh and looked around and knew that she shouldn't honestly be that nervous. It wasn't her reaction that had her at ends, it was what would follow that would be a lot to take in.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:08 pm
User Image

Cheshi hummed to herself, she was in a fantastic mood! Along her back the artisan carried three new pelts she had just managed to trade some of her handcrafted jewelry for. These were going to be her new project, to make something beautiful and useful out of. Maybe a hood, for when it rained, or simply an elaborate throw rug. Either way, these pelts were a steal- and had been really well taken care of, they were in great condition! Plus the one she had bartered them off of had looked so pleased to have received such fine jewelry Cheshi had created!

Of course, travelling with such pelts also weighed her down quite a bit. Some might say being a artisan was a trade that didn't require any physical strength, but Cheshi would argue otherwise. She was exhausted from walking so far and it almost had slipped her mind to travel to where a pool of water was, the place Abidemi wanted to meet her!

Approaching her sister Cheshi dragged the pelts off her back and let out a sigh of relief for having gotten rid of the extra weight. "Good day Abidemi! What was it you wanted to talk about?" She asked, as chipper as usual.

AstoriaFallen

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:28 pm
CaliWolfe

It wasn't surprising that her sister was finally approaching, with a bunch of pelts slung over her back. She gave a smile and a shake of her head and stood up and walked to meet her halfway. "Good day to you too Ches. It seems you've made quite the bargain, eh?" She motioned to the piles of fur she had set upon the ground nearby. She figured she could at least ease into the big news. Not that it was HUGE news.

"You remember Xanthus right?" She said scratching at a spot behind her ear for a moment as she sat down facing her sister. "Well, I never really thought him and I would ever be anything more than friends you know. Well.." She paused wondering how to just say it and figured she'd just come out with it. "He asked me to marry him... In not quite those words." She said with a coy grin. Well the cat was out of the bag now.

She braced herself for impact.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:00 pm
Cheshi grinned. "Yep, one heck of a bargain!" She was so proud about it too, why it wouldn't take her that long to craft some replacement bracelets for the ones she bartered away, and now she had a new project to focus on. Quite a steal indeed!

Cheshi intently listened as her sister was struggling to just come out and say what she wanted, and frankly in that sense Ches could have been considered dense. She was following alone the lines of what her dear sister was saying but when outright said "He asked me to marry him..." Cheshi's heart stopped a moment.

"He- he did?!" She yelped, and then wore a smile a mile wide. "Oh Abidemi, that's wonderful! There will be a ceremony won't there? Oh what am I saying of course there will be!" Forgot some new pet project she was planning on dedicating her time too, the wedding was her new project. The attire, the setting, the everything, this was a dream come true! Oh, of course it was dream come true for her sister first and foremost, but the mere mention of the ceremony made ideas shoot out of Cheshi's mouth like rockets.

She snuggled her sister with her muzzle. "I will make sure everyone knows you are the star on the big day!"

AstoriaFallen
(Cheshi, it's not even your wedding. xD)

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:06 pm
CaliWolfe
Still don't have internet. Sorry for how long this took

She almost chringed backwards at her sisters burst of enthusiasm. She sure had a lot of it. She gave a nod of her head and smiled. "Of course there will be a ceremony." She hoped Cheshi didn't go TOO overboard on the whole thing. She knew that now the cat was out of the bag and her sister would want to be all over that. "I haven't told our mother or Chupa yet. So don't tell them for me." She said with a smile. She knew that this was exciting news so it was only a matter of time before word got around. "I still don't know if I'm going to stay here or go live with him though..." She said trailing off into thought. It was a huge decision, to her anyway. She had her family here and hadn't been away from them a day in her life really. She wondered if perhaps her sister would have some insight there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:39 am
"Oh, what should I get started with first? His attire, your attire, or maybe the decorations- those are almost as important as the clothing itself you know..." Cheshi's thoughts began running wild and with it her mouth followed. She was only half aware that everything she was saying, or well, mumbling and almost completely dismissed what her sister was saying only...

"Wait, so I'M the first to know?!" She stood shocked for a moment and then grinned. "No worries Abi, I won't spill the beans to them." She'd be way too busy cooped up in her workshop of den from now until the big day. She'd have to remember to eat and drink though, on some of her bigger projects those necessities sometimes skipped the orange dog's mind and she would often mentally scold herself for it later.

"Oh sister." She smiled at Abidemi widely. "Even if you move miles away you can count on us to visit you. Besides, his pack isn't overly far is it? No matter if you stay or go I'm sure you two can be involved in both pack's lives very easily."

AstoriaFallen
Sorry about the wait on this! For some reason gaia never notified me of your tag.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:56 am
CaliWolfe
I do apologize for how long this took

She couldn't help but smile at her sisters enthusiasm. She figured she'd be all for this. Though, she wasn't too sure she wanted it to be TOO fancy looking. At least not her anyway. She wanted to keep it simple, but her sister could do what she liked decoration wise. "I would definitely go with the decorations first. I don't want to look too fancy." She said with a small giggle. She had missed talking to her about things.

She gave her a nod and a smile. "Well, besides Xanthus of course, and his mom." Well, Naveen wasn't exactly his mother, but regardless. She was family as far as she was concerned. She listened as her sister told her she'd always be there for her. This is why she loved her family so much. "No, it's extremely close actually. So I think it works out in the end." She said with a grin. She was pleased because she didn't want to move to far away from everyone.

"Oh.. I also have one other small bit to say. You're going to be an Aunt." She waited for the yelling of excitement to start.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:39 pm
"Oh nonsense, you looking beautiful is the most important part!" She noted aloud. "But yes, yes, decorations are rather... Hmm mm, I could with some of those pretty blue or pink flowers... Or maybe the trees could have some flowers in their branches them instead..." Cheshi hummed and hawed as she mentally tried to envision what to create in her mind. The ceremony had to be perfection, and perfection of course required her expertise of an artisans touch...

While she began to pace in the midst of her thoughts It took a moment for Cheshi to register what she had heard.

An aunt? Her? But that would mean... WAIT, SHE WAS GOING TO BE AN AUNT?!!

Cheshi unleashed a high pitched yelp. "Ah! Abidemi! You-YOUR PREGNANT?!!" Her mouth was agape with a look of pure joy.

"This is wonderful!" Cheshi exclaimed, running up to her sister and giving her a large affectionate lick on the cheek. "I can hardly believe your having puppies!!"

AstoriaFallen

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:47 am
CaliWolfe
ahhh I'm so sorry. We can wrap it up with your post.

She couldn't help but smile at her sister's excitement. "I know, hardly seems real doesn't it." She said still trying to understand it all herself. "Come, we can walk and discuss things. We have much to catch up on." She said to her as she motioned for her to follow so they could discuss specifics as well as other things.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:14 pm
"This is marvelous! Stupendous! I'm so happy for you!" Cheshi smiled widely and continued to rabble as she walked alongside her sister. They indeed had much to discuss! Subjects such as puppies, wedding arrangements and of course the lucky groom. Then just random chatter after the previous topics had been thoroughly discussed at length. After all, Cheshi adored the art of running her mouth best above all others. Abidemi was in for a long, long day with her hyper sister by her side...

~fin

AstoriaFallen
No worries ^^

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

[IC] Tangambili Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items