Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Didn't See You There (Dirge / Merry) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:30 pm
Merry gave a hum of agreement as she fell into step beside him. "No, not at all. I'd have guessed monster." Which wasn't a mark against him, of course, merely an observation. When she thought of demons, they were usually more humanoid in appearance, save for horns, wings, or tails.

"Hmm?" A blink of bright eyes, then the ghoul was bobbing her head in a nod. "Oh yes. I'm a tropical chimera." And just for emphasis, the ghoul flared brightly colored wings, giggling.

carhop cavalier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:12 pm
OOooh.... Merry was shiny. Very shiny.

Politely, Dirge opened the door to the Demon dorms for the ghoul and let her go first. Mother would kill him otherwise. She would see the grand pianos, the marvelous decor, all the things that pretty much clashed with every vibe Dirge gave off.

Not your typical Demon, indeed.

"Uh, so welcome to the dorms - if ya need anything, just ask one of the butlers. I got sodas and snacks up in my room, though. Chips, spookies, probably some pizza. Can order some if not."

beejoux

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:37 pm
She let him get the door for her, smiling at him as she strolled into the posh interior of the demon dorm's common room. "I've been here before," she assured him, though not as if she didn't appreciate his warm welcome. "I've got a friend who's an ice demon, though I haven't seen him as much since he and his ghoulfriend got serious." A hand rose, paint nail tapping thoughtfully against her cheek before she offered a slight roll of her shoulders.

"Anything you want snack on is alright with me. I like everything." The chimera hadn't yet found a dish she didn't enjoy. Just one more reason she got along so well with the grue twins.

"I did mention I don't play games often, right? You'll probably beat me pretty badly."

carhop cavalier

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces