User ImageUser Image
User Image

Chozi
It had taken most of the morning to get his lone cub to sleep. The little one was fussy and often cranky without a nap, but Chozi was cheerful as ever. He was used to having children around him constantly, he wasn't surprised to gain another so soon after Alonya and Kande were old enough to apprentice. Now that he was free, though, he pondered going to see one of his sisters.

He wandered vaguely in the direction of Tiegan. She would be asier to find, after all. Mzuka was always on the move, after all.

Makoto & Tiegan
Tiegan's den was on the smaller side, and not so far from her brother's as she couldn't drop in to cub sit. It was one of the few activities she pursued outside of her work that gave her peace of mind. There was no denying the loneliness she had been staving off the past few years, and though joining the pride had been a great adventure at first, lately the pressure had come back. Thankfully though, today, she had a helping visitor.

Lounging near the lip of Tiegan's den was a very large, very muscular lioness. Makoto's form took up nearly the entire opening, making it clear as to why she was on the outside in the sun instead of nestled inside in the shade. She simply wouldn't have fit. With the little cheeton grooming her mane, she was left to nap in relative comfort. It was a wonder she could, knowing what was about to happen.

Of course Tiegan knew Chozi was coming - she had the sight for that. Her visions had told her of things, even specifics this time, and she was very excited. So as soon as he was within ear shot she called out, "Chozi has come to see the Tiegan! Come come, she has someone to show you."

Makoto grunted and raised her head, opening clear blue eyes to look at the male. He was shrimpier than she had imagined, but she supposed it was the cheetah blood at work.

Chozi
Chozi gave a laugh as soon as he heard his sister's voice and hurried himself along. He, of course, did not expect to see his sister with a large black lioness. It took him a moment to process the information as he got closer. "Hullo, both of you," he greeted them. "Who's your friend, Tiegan?"

After all, it wasn't every day he strolled to his sister's den and found such a behemoth. He found it a bit unlikely that Tiegan captured a slave - but she could have. Who knew, right? Tiegan knew better than he - she always knew things far before he did.

Tiegan & Makoto
"This is Makoto." Tiegan chirped proudly. She held out her paws like a Merchant showing off her wares as Makoto yawned. Next to the lioness she looked very much like a juvenile and in fact, when she crawled to lay across Makoto's back she appeared to be just that. "She is the Tiegan's new friend, and she's going to be Chozi's too."

"Hello." Makoto's voice was deep for a female and very stern. She allowed Tiegan to crawl over her with the patience of a mother on the edge of snapping. It spoke volumes to the maturity she had gained over the years that she allowed even this. "Your sister asked me to stay when she came to me with a rather...interesting proposition. I have to admit, it's odd, but I am not unwilling."

Tiegan just gave Chozi the biggest doe eyes she could. "Chozi likes, yes? Tiegan picked her special, cuz Tiegan knows that Chozi likes them black. Makoto is bigger than Tikoto but she can be just as surly." Bigger was an understatement; Makoto could sit on Tikoto and flatten her. Her muscles alone would crush the other lioness' skull. "And she's pink; which the Tiegan likes."

Makoto grunted. This was all fine and good, but she wished the cheeton would get to the point. "Catching on, yet?"

Chozi
Chozi looked too and fro between the pair as they spoke, though he was sure his mind stopped functioning at one point during the explanation. What did this have to do with Tikoto? She wasn't even here, though he did sorely miss the lioness. "I'm not sure I follow..." he admitted after a moment. He was baffled, well. A little more than baffled. Perhaps it would suddenly come to him.

"What's this about, really?" Perhaps they would explain it in easier terms with him, because he wasn't quite sure he caught everything.

Tiegan & Makoto
Tiegan slid off Makoto's back, dragging her hind legs as she pulled herself up with her forelegs. She padded over to Chozi, wrapped a paw around him and point to the dark lioness. "If Chozi...if you..." She struggled for the right phrasing, tossing her free paw around in the air as she stammered. "If..."

"Oh for ******** sake." Makoto grumbled. "Tiegan wants you and me to get it on so that she can have cubs to raise. She's jealous that you and Mzuka have had babies." When Tiegan huffed, she pointed out, "It's true. You don't say it, but it's true. You're lonely, little lady, so why not tell him? It's wrong to trick him into something like this."

Lowering her head, Tiegan scuffed her paws around in the dirt. "...Tiegan just wants a family too. She misses Hekima really bad, and she wants...she wants someone to come home to." Looking to her brother, she added, "If Chozi doesn't want to then she won't make him, but since Chozi has so many babies...Surely he wouldn't mind giving Tiegan some?"

Makoto crossed her paws and arched a brow at the little male. "No strings attached; we do the deed until I conceive, then I'll stay long enough to birth and wean the cubs. From the moment they're born they're hers."

Chozi
Chozi's eyes widened when Makoto said it as bluntly as possible. He had a small niggling feeling that is what they were referring to earlier, but he didn't think that was the case at all. Well, he was certainly wrong! He stammered for a moment, before Tiegan started speaking again. A feeling of guilt struck him in the chest like a bolt of lightning. "Tiegan. I didn't know you were so lonely," he frowned. He looked between the pair once again.

Chozi took a deep breath, thinking over the proposition. He did have a lot of children. Its not like he didn't have flings often, though he normally sought them out... It wouldn't be too awkward, just because his sister asked him. He'd been propositioned before...

"Alright, we can do this." he said after a moment. He could give his sister children, and perhaps she wouldn't be so lonely...

Tiegan & Makoto
"Tiegan didn't want to say." It felt wrong to let how lonely she was surface when she was surrounded by family. A lot of the others in the pride didn't share that same luxury and she didn't want to come off as selfish. Tiegan's demeanor brightened considerably. The cheeton threw her paws around her brother and squeezed him tight. "Oh thank you, thank you thankyouthankyou. Tiegan will never forget this."

Makoto rose to her full height, which was probably a poor choice, given now much shorter the other two were from her. "Two rules; if you cry, we're done. And if you say the name of anyone else, I'm out." She knew this was a moment of giving, but she had pride as a female. The lioness may have been the mother of two previous litter, but this was the first time she was going to lay with a hybrid. Vaguely she wondered if she was going to break him, but it didn't really seem to matter.

"Are you ready to start now, or do I have to woo you first?"

Chozi
Chozi was immensely pleased that his sister was so happy. He could do this for her! Both he and Mzuka were fortunate for being able to have children, he found. Many of the pride's member's could not. He was a little intimidated by Makoto's size and gumped a little when she stood up. She would probably destroy him.

"Ah, no wooing required," he told her hesitantly. He couldn't promise that he wouldn't cry though. Well, Tiegan didn't need to know about the crying... Right? He just hoped he didn't cry. Maybe he should mention it to Makoto. Later though.

Tiegan & Makoto
Rotating her shoulders, Makoto popped her neck and took a deep breath. This was going to be like sleeping with that sissy leopard, she just knew it, but hopefully he would prove to be a better lay.

"Good. Let's get going then." She took off at an easy jog, not even bothering to look behind her. The lioness knew he was going to follow; and if he didn't, she would just drag him. It wasn't as if she hadn't done that before either. She was going to need to perform restraint on this one, she knew it.

Tiegan waved them off and smiled. If only Chozi knew the extent of her visions; they showed her the present, flashes of what was happening in the lives of those who shared her blood and instead of making her bashful, she got a good giggle knowing this would be one of the sexual encounters she would set up for him instead of 'walking in on'.

Makoto was a good lioness, if a bit stern. She wouldn't hurt Chozi too much if he asked nice. And if he did his job just right, she'd tell him about the little girlfriend his Gaigey-wagey had. It would be a nice talk when he couldn't move.

Giggling, she skipped off.