Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
Where to start?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:28 am
So I just got accepted into the guild today and I'm eager to jump into a good RP. It's been so long since I've created one though that I don't even know where to start. I have a bunch of old ideas from previous RPs/guilds that I'm thinking of reviving but I'm not sure ....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:53 pm
Welcome to the guild!

If you're not sure where to start, read the Rules thread. It has a post with step-by-step guidelines on how to create a roleplay. And feel free to pitch/gather ideas in this thread if you're not sure which one you want to make. And of course, if you have any specific questions, just ask me (whether it's here, PMs, whatever).  

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:36 pm
Thanks for the warm welcome, Mr. Eccentricity. 3nodding I read the rules so chances are I'll have a few threads going in the Under Construction subforum soon. It's just been such a long time since I've written/come up with anything for someone else to participate in that I'm weirdly nervous, haha. Once an idea strikes me though I'll be sure to get it started. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:54 pm
Fushigi na Butterfly
Thanks for the warm welcome, Mr. Eccentricity. 3nodding I read the rules so chances are I'll have a few threads going in the Under Construction subforum soon. It's just been such a long time since I've written/come up with anything for someone else to participate in that I'm weirdly nervous, haha. Once an idea strikes me though I'll be sure to get it started. smile

Ahhh, gotcha. Wanted to be sure your question wasn't I "how do I do this?" question.

It seems like Fantasy roleplays are very popular here, if you wanted a push in some direction, though there are many genres of interest here, so don't feel limited whatsoever.  

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers