nessiaing
Asenath was happy, she had foind her home and she was happy that for the most part she was fitting in, she knew that there was one or two members of the pride at very least that didn't like that she was there because her pelt was too dark. She had hopes though of slowly wearing them down. Soon enough they would see all the good she could do for them.

Today though she had something else on her mind. She knew that something that the pride desperately needed was cubs. One litter was already on the way, there was certainly a few more in the works, and she was hoping that she would be able to join the ranks of those bringing in new life. First thing first though she needed to find a male to help her out in this goal.

Seaki
Faudi was almost always wandering. His paws took him to many places, and this was a place he hadn't seen before, if he was honest. It took him a moment to venture further into the lands, though something told him that this place was strange. A gut-feeling if you will. He shrugged off the feeling and meandered into the land.

He probably wouldn't be in these lands long, if he was honest with himself, but now that he was here, he might as well see what was happened. It smelled of lion, though, so a pride perhaps? He didn't want to venture too far and get chased out. He hadn't had a good enough meal to burn off that kind of energy.

nessiaing
Asenath was lost in her thoughts looking out at the snowy lands when a lion entered her feild of vision. At first she thought it was one of her sights, something to come in the future perhaps. After blinking a few times though she realized that it was no vision after all, it was an actual lion who had wondered in close to the pride's land.

"Hey!" she called to them, it was loud but not in an intimdating way more in excitment. Asenath always liked to meet others and this lion was not from the pride so she wanted to find out what he was doing so close to the lands. It was what a good leader would do after all.

Seaki
Faudi was surprised when he heard the voice of a lioness shout out. It didn't sound violent, which was good because Faudi was not going to fight. He never fought a day in his life, in fact. "Hullo." He called back, slightly anxious as the other approached him. They were unfamiliar lands after all. Well, considering he did not belong anywhere, he'd say everywhere was unfamiliar.

He waited for her to approach, patiently. He was often approached in the roguelands, so this was only a little different and no one seemed to want to chase him out so far.

nessiaing
Asenath trotted her way over to him a smile on her face and he head held high. As she trotted over she tried to summon a vision, something to tell her more about the male she was approaching. It wasn't often that she approached someone knowing nothing of them but unfortunately nothing came to her with this male.

"Hi there, didn't mean to startle you. My name is Asenath." For once she actually remembered to introduce herself. Usually when she met somene and already knew so much about them she failed to even mention her name to the new comer.

Seaki
Faudi gave her a smile, quite pleased that she was friendly. You could never tell with some! "My name is Faudi," he told her. She was obviously from around here, though. She sort of exuded this confidence of the area, even if she hadn't been here terribly long, she would know the area far better than he. "Its alright, I just didn't want to intrude is all. This land belongs to a pride doesn't it?" he asked.

He gave her a smile, curious about the pride now that there was no threat of being harmed. He was always cautious around new things. He had gotten chased and beaten a few too many times!

nessiaing
Asenath took a seat before the lion, still eyeing him up. She was confident though that he wasn't going to harm her in any way. "Yes you are correct you are just about to the border of a pride." she said a girn on her face. "My pride, a pride of those gifted by the gods." She told him expecting him to be somewhat in aw about it.

"Many of the females within the pride are touched with a gift of site. Even a few of the males though the site tends to affect them differently. Those of the old blood line are those that tend to be gifted." she told him. "I am one of the pride leaders, though I am not of the old blood line I still have a gift."

"What of you why are you out here on your own? Where do you come from?" she asked the male still unable to pull any visions in regards to him.

Seaki
Faudi thought that the blessings sounded a little odd. He didn't argue with her though, but made a questioning noise. "A gift? Blessed?" He wasn't a religious lion, but he was sure there were gods in the world, but he figured they were just like regular lions, but hidden away. "I can't say I'm particularly gifted at all," he told the lioness. "What kind of gift is it?" He asked. He had heard of something of gifts, but he'd never actually met anyone with a god-blessed gift or anyting.

"How does it work?"

nessiaing
Asenath smiled she could hear the skeptasm in the males voice, it wasn't uncommon for those who came from the outside to be a little weary and confused by the Intaba's ways and tranditions. "We are giffted with additional site. Many of us can see events that have yet to happen, or that have happened in the past that we were not there for." Asenath would never have beleived it if it weren't for the visions she had that led her here.

"Why don't you come with me back to the pride, you don't have to stay log but you can see what we are like." she gestured back towards the pride land's with her head. It was strange this male left so unexplained question in the black and white lioness' head, maybe if he agreed to come along with her she would be able to understand more about him, eventually a vision would come. She wished she could control them

Seaki
Faudi contemplated her words, frowning as he thought it over. Now that he thought about it, Mati mentioned something like that in their travels. She often said odd things out of context, but he never thought anything of it. She's often forget HIM after all! "I'd like to see," he agreed after a moment. "Lead the way!" It was the only way he'd sate his curiosity now, after all! Perhaps Mati was from this pride, who knew? He didn't think it was possible for Mati to come from nowhere, but it wouldn't hurt to take a peek at the pride. Perhaps it could be his home, too.