Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:39 pm
Why do you HAVE to be MEAN to me and make me hurt on my birthday?! crying It's not fair... It's not like I could ever afford to have kids after I went to college, so you're not preparing me for s**t...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:51 pm
Based on my current cycle, there's like a 95% chance I'll get my monthly "gift" on my birthday next month, too. xp

This month it decided to come right as I got sick with this really nasty flu/cold/virus/whatever, so I got slammed double time. gonk But in a way I'm almost glad it did, because the sickness was waaaay worse than the period and so I barely noticed the latter at all. Now I'm on pretty much the last day of it and I'm just kinda like, "Huh... that flew by fast!"

But regardless, happy birthday! biggrin  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:19 pm
Thank you! >w< Oi. Being sick is no fun. Glad you're feeling better.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:00 pm
If only it wasn't like someone remodeling a spare room for a baby then going all angsty when you tell it you aren't having a baby.
Getting all emotional and throwing out all the baby furniture, before starting over the next day.

The complimentary monthly subscription could use a little tweaking.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:26 pm
wellwisher
If only it wasn't like someone remodeling a spare room for a baby then going all angsty when you tell it you aren't having a baby.
Getting all emotional and throwing out all the baby furniture, before starting over the next day.

I found this analogy amusing to read.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:31 pm
Hiddochi wolf
This month it decided to come right as I got sick

That's the thrill I'm facing right now.

Hopefully things clear up in time for my ten-hour shift on Wednesday. -____-  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:52 pm
Zphal
wellwisher

I found this analogy amusing to read.
I had to shorten it. originally it read:
Having your period is like having a boyfriend who realllly wants a baby. And every month he starts building and furnishing a nursery for you. But when you decide not to have a baby he erupts on you, yelling about how it doesn't matter anymore, and throwing out all the furniture and tearing down the wallpaper. Once everything has been thrown out he comes up to you, saying that it's okay and he overreacted, and then starts preparing the nursery again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:40 pm
In the last five years I've only had about six periods due to either being pregnant or breastfeeding. But when I do get them I feel like I'm dying and the toilet looks like a murder scene. They're sooo much worse after having kids.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:10 am
Lately, it always seemed to time out that I was always scheduled to be opening concessionist on the day that I would start. Definitely sucks when they decide to have painful cramps. stressed  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games