Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:01 pm
...I just need a high-five. To the face. xp

I mean, in reality, I haven't done anything awful today. I've just been awkward as ******** over a lot of stupid little things and it makes me want to smack my face against a wall in shame. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:11 am

You'll be okay.  

Wuyabi

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:17 pm
If I makes you feel better I spent five minutes trying to get my baby to stop crying before I realized he was fast asleep and it was the other baby crying. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:35 pm
Mama Ame
If I makes you feel better I spent five minutes trying to get my baby to stop crying before I realized he was fast asleep and it was the other baby crying. sweatdrop

like how....? lol  

m4r1p0s4

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Candy Fiend 150

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:02 pm
xX Celeste Foxx Xx
Mama Ame

like how....? lol
I don't even know gonk

And they don't even have the same sounding cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:22 pm
Mama Ame
xX Celeste Foxx Xx
Mama Ame

like how....? lol
I don't even know gonk

And they don't even have the same sounding cry.

That just makes this even more questionable  

m4r1p0s4

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Candy Fiend 150

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:41 pm
4 hours of interrupted sleep does that to you.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:44 pm
Whatever it was, I'm sure it's not as bad as a dental hygienist starting your tooth polishing, and one tooth in she says "Uh oh" as water begins squirting out the back of the tool, and then she tries switching which hose the tool is connected to, except now the head won't turn, so she goes out of the room to ask another hygienist what's wrong, then comes back and reattaches the original hose to the tool and water is still spitting out the back everywhere, and then she finally thinks to turn the water valve on the machine to "off". emotion_facepalm

This is someone who theoretically works in a dentist office daily.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:38 pm
Zphal
Whatever it was, I'm sure it's not as bad as a dental hygienist starting your tooth polishing, and one tooth in she says "Uh oh" as water begins squirting out the back of the tool, and then she tries switching which hose the tool is connected to, except now the head won't turn, so she goes out of the room to ask another hygienist what's wrong, then comes back and reattaches the original hose to the tool and water is still spitting out the back everywhere, and then she finally thinks to turn the water valve on the machine to "off". emotion_facepalm

Holy damn. If I were her, I would've probably just quit my job in shame right then and there. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:40 pm
Mama Ame

xd Eoin was probably thinking somewhere in his little subconscious something along the lines of "Mom, you're going crazy. Stahp it. I'm tryin' to sleep here!"  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:11 pm
Hiddochi wolf
Mama Ame

xd Eoin was probably thinking somewhere in his little subconscious something along the lines of "Mom, you're going crazy. Stahp it. I'm tryin' to sleep here!"

He usually just growls at me  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:54 pm
Zphal

Bless her heart.

And I mean that in both the "Oh, poor you." And the Southern "You're a damned fool" ways.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:03 pm
User Image