Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Ready! Set! Gooo! (Autymn F'Alls & Silver Wind)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:31 pm
This is a PRP between Autymn F'Alls (Divena & DivenasMom) and Silver Wind (Bardess Ookami)

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:06 pm
IM RP Logs

Divena

Autymn zipped through the trees, making sharp turns and impressive leaps over fallen logs. There was nothing the mare loved more than feeling the wind in her mane. She loved speed, and she was the fastest mare around. But sometimes, that got a little boring, so she contented herself by timing to see just how fast it would take her to get to the lake at the center of the vast forest.

Bardess Ookami

He was quick at everything, he was even...fast asleep. Or he had been when the mare zipped passed him. His eyes popped open and he was racing after her even before he had fully woken up. The feeling of his legs pumping stirred his mind and fired his blood. The branches that brushed his mane and tail as he passed too close, the wind that yanked it behind him like a banner, the hard ground under his hooves. The best feeling ever. He brushed his flank against hers subtly as they ran, a greeting.

Divena

She heard the crashing of him catching up to her, felt the light brush, and spared a split second to glance back. It was long enough to see a large, silver... thing beside her. She grinned. Was this a challenger? A laugh burst from her. "Game on," she said, under her breath and put on a bit of speed.

Bardess Ookami

HE smirked. Could he out race her? Probably. No probably. He was sure he could. That was too boring, too easy. But to race alongside, to stay in lock step? To race with his flank to hers when she doesn’t know the game.... To keep them together when she’s trying to out race him? Game on indeed. He ran slightly closer, brushing his flank alongside hers, listening and feeling for her pace.

Divena

The stallion had game, that was for sure. She knew she was quick. But she wasn’t certain if he was trying to get ahead of her, or if he was trying to stay even with her. She debated slowing her pace a bit, just to see if he took advantage and pulled ahead. But what if he didn’t? What if he took advantage of her lull to get the jump on her? She loved running, and she loved racing. She didn’t so much like losing, but if she put up a good fight, then it wasn’t so bad. Taking a gamble, she turned sharply to the left, away from him.

Bardess Ookami

HE shifted to move with her, working to keep up his game, tossing his mane to the wind, letting it tangle with hers. It had been a while since he had let himself have quite this much fun. He’d probably never see her again after this, but for this fleeting fleeing moment... this was theirs.

Divena

He moved with her. But that didn’t mean a whole lot. He didn’t know where the finish line was. She did. Of course, since she knew where it was, and he didn’t, that meant he couldn’t cross it before her, could he? That certainly put a damper on the race. But it did give her the excuse she needed to slow her speed by half a pace, just to see if he was keeping up with her or if he was keeping pace.

Bardess Ookami

He slowed down the same amount she did, trying to read her motions in the feel of her flanks, trying to understand how she was moving, trying to learn her motion so that he could get to a point that he changes as she does.

Divena

He was keeping pace. She grinned at that. She could be irritated at it, that he thought he was faster than her, but at the same time, she could see it as a fun game. He thought he could keep up? Let him try. Just like that, she decided to put him through his paces. Literally. She sped up, dodging around trees and looking for a stretch of land she could go full out.

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:09 pm
IM RP Logs

Bardess Ookami

He happily worked to keep with pace with her. It was effort, but it was well worth it. When the trees got in too tight, he pressed tight against her, so they could squeeze together. A tight fit sometimes, and he scrapped his flanks on the branches but... FUN! The speed, the wind, the burning muscles and cool air, the scent of her in his nose.

Divena

When the trees became too thick to really run, she slowed her pace down to a brisk trot. Her breath was coming more quickly now, and her muscles were screaming. She remembered, sheepishly, that she was more a sprinter than a long term runner. That was starting to show now. The stallion, however, looked like he could go forever, and that, more than anything else, impressed her. Now that she wasn’t running at neck break speed, she studied him a bit more. He really was a rather handsome fellow… She giggled a bit when she saw how her golden mane was tangled with her silver one. “Are you going blonde, or am I going grey?” she asked, teasingly.

Bardess Ookami

Words! And a voice like speed across the wind. A wonderful glorious voice. He moved his pace to match hers, a little disappointed that they were slowing, but... he would live with it, he would deal. And besides, how glorious would it be if this were a ruse? If at any moment she was about to bolt with no warning or sign... and if he could somehow manage to bolt at just the same moment. He kept himself hyper aware of the tension in her flank, in the lean muscles pressed to his side. All the same, he responded, “either is better than bald.”

Divena

“I don’t know,” she giggled. She tossed her head slightly, feeling a tiny pull as her tangled mane tugged with his wild curls. “Sometimes I think my mane slows me down. But at the same time, I can’t imagine not feeling the wind in my hair.”

Bardess Ookami

“that’s like saying your burning muscles slow you down,” he sputtered, having to work to keep pace when he just wanted to pull ahead to stare at the daft mare. “The wind in your hair is part of what makes the running what it is.”

Divena

“But burning muscles DO slow you down,” she pointed out, reasonably. She flicked him lightly with her tail. “It’s their way of telling you that you’re pushing too far… Or that you didn’t warm up properly. But I’ll agree that the wind in your hair and that lovely burn do make running so much fun.”

Bardess Ookami

“They’re the point of it,” or most of the point, anyway, “Thats what makes running running,” he said a bit haughtily.

Divena

“Really? Is that all? What about the feeling of being untouchable? Of knowing you can outrace everything? Or what about the feeling of flying on the ground?” she sighed happily at that. “I love that…”

Bardess Ookami

“Well yes, of course all that too, that’s a given.“

Divena

“You don’t sound so sure,” she murmured, glancing at him. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a sparkle of light, hinting that the trees were thinning. Without warning, she sprang into action, sprinting for the opening.

Bardess Ookami

HE moved, a hoof beat behind her before he caught on, and... caught up. There was no more time for talking, just the dance of their bodies racing over the loam.

Divena

She pressed forward, trying to pull ahead of him. As the trees became further and further apart, she was able to really go all out.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:05 am
IM RP Logs

Bardess Ookami

He worked to keep up. A few times he almost pulled ahead and had to pull back, and some times he fell a pace behind. He focused on matching her speed. It was so much harder than just racing to see who was faster. It was an amazing challenge and he loved it.

Divena

Realizing that he wasn’t trying to speed ahead of her, she randomly slowed her pace and sped up, making it harder for him to match her. She was both curious to see if he could keep up, and determined not to make it easy for him.

Bardess Ookami

He worked hard, enjoying the unique challenge. She seemed to have figured out the game, and he wasn’t sure if that was a disappointing thing or a wonderful one, but he worked to try and keep up, not with her speed, but with her shifts in speed, to keep his flank pressed to hers as he ran, to try and match his hoofs to hers. Winning would be when it sounded as though only one horse ran.

Divena

She kept up the random pace for as long as she could before she circled back around toward the lake. At the water’s edge, she finally slowed to a walk then collapsed, giggling wildly.

Bardess Ookami

HE did his best to match every movement.... until she collapsed. Instead of joining her, he walked back and forth a small bit, stretching his muscles carefully so that when he stopped he’d be able to drink to his hearts content without stoving up.

Divena

She watched him, trying to regulate her breathing and getting her heart to calm down. Curiously, she counted his steps for a moment, before asking, seemingly out of nowhere, “What do I call you?”

Bardess Ookami

“The winner,” he said simply, grinning.

Divena

She considered that for a moment then shrugged, taking that as a silent refusal to answer any questions. That was too bad. She was curious about this other racer. But if he had no interest in knowing her, or even telling her his name, then he probably didn’t want to be her friend. She smiled brightly. “Okay,” she said, not in response to his self declaration, but rather to her interpretation of it. She wouldn’t ask any more questions.

Bardess Ookami

“So you admit I won then?” he asked, beaming like the sun peaking out from behind a cloud. “That’s good,” he said, bending his neck to sip at the water. “Otherwise I’d just have to out run you again,” he teased

Divena

“Again?” she repeated with a small giggle. “Oh, you mean because you have better stamina than me? That’s no great feat. I’m more a sprinter than long distance racer.”

Bardess Ookami

“Oh, really? Well, we might have to do a for speed race then, even a sprint. If you ever get your air back, that is,” he challenged, dancing back a bit, hair flagging as he tossed his head.

Divena

Deciding that she was settled enough to drink, she pushed herself to her hooves and approached the water. Taking her time, she satisfied her thirst then stretched a bit, fluttering her wings. “A sprint race would be lovely, sometime.”

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:19 pm
IM RP Logs

Bardess Ookami

“Some time. any time. Just name it. It’s always more fun to race against someone who has some meager skill.” And then as if he needed to make clear that he was teasing, he took a mouthful of water and sprayed it at her through his teeth, aiming for her sweat soaked flank.

Divena

She squealed, jumped, giggled and kicked the water at him. “Says the male who couldn’t keep up with me when he tried,” she teased back. Was this an open invitation to play again? She was confused now. Did he want her to go away or stay?

Bardess Ookami

“I could surpass you. Keeping up with is a harder challenge,” he teased back, dancing away from the water she kicked at him

Divena

“And yet you couldn’t keep up,” she pointed out, wading further into the water to wash off the sweat she’d worked up. “You tried, I’ll give you that. But if you want to be declared the king of swiftness…” she spun to give him a playful bow, “All hail the king!”

Bardess Ookami

He laughed and nodded, as if this were his due. “You may rise.”

Divena

“Oh so benevolent!” she joked before allowing herself to drop into the water completely. She went totally submerged then popped up again and shook her head sharply to work some of the water out of her mane.

Bardess Ookami

“I am a swift but merciful king of swiftness!”

Divena

She giggled. “Tell me, oh swiftly merciful swifter, do you swim as well as you run?” She fluttered her wings before spreading them a bit to let the sun soak into them.

Bardess Ookami

“A good king never reveals his weaknesses,” he said regally. In other words, no, he does not swim nearly as well as he ran

Divena

“So you don’t swim!” she crowed, pleased with this little bit of information. Maybe it was an unimportant bit of information, but it was something.

Bardess Ookami

“Maybe I do, or maybe I don’t, maybe you’ll never know.”

Divena

And there went away that little piece of information. How disappointing. She considered for a moment, then waded out of the water and looked around for a nice rock to sun on until she dried up.

Bardess Ookami

He followed her. “Taking a nap?” he asked, head cocked. “I thought we would run again. Or did you want to see who is faster asleep? Because I’m sure you could beat me. In your dreams.”

Divena

“You certainly are confident, aren’t you?” she asked, lightly, smiling a bit. “Are you overcompensating for something, perhaps?”

Bardess Ookami

“quite confidant, and if I am overcompensating for anything it is for the woeful inadequacies of the rest of the world. Except perhaps you.”

Divena

“Me?” she blinked, touched that this stranger would make an exception for her. Even if he did just say perhaps. “I’m honored,” she joked, keeping her tone light to cover the fact that she was being sincere. People didn’t make exceptions for her… ever… Well, no. That wasn’t true. They made exceptions for her but in not so nice ways.

Bardess Ookami

“Yes you. Do you see any other pretty mare here who has even a whisper of a chance at beating me in a race. Someday?” he asked with playful arrogance.

Divena

“A whisper of a chance?” she repeated, with a small, teasing smile. “I can think of quite a few, and I don’t know that many people.”

Bardess Ookami

“Then you either overestimate their skills or underestimate yours and mine. We are fast, faster than any others. I am, for certain, are you not?”

Divena

“I am the fastest I’ve ever met… except maybe you,” she said, thoughtfully. “But I’m not fully convinced of your skills just yet.”

Bardess Ookami

“Then we’ll just have to race more often until you are as confidant in my abilities as I am.”

Divena

“Regardless of whether or not it’s justified?”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:22 pm
IM RP Logs

Bardess Ookami

“Not an issue, since it is completely justified. If anything, I understate my abilities far too often.”

Divena

“You must be truly amazing, then,” she said, amused.

Bardess Ookami

“I am,” he said, puffing out his chest and throwing back his head to let his hair flag in the wind. “I am Amazing, just quite amazing. Really. Amazing in the strongest possible terms. Magnificent, even!”

Divena

“Ooooh, ahh,” she said, trying desperately to contain her giggles.

Bardess Ookami

HE pranced and preened, more peacock than horse as he danced about lightly on his hooves for her, showing off, flaring his tail, dancing his ears. Quite the silly little stallion.

Divena

She giggled as she watched him, finding him silly, amusing, adorable, and amazing all at once.

Bardess Ookami

“So.... ready to run again?” He asked, eagerly. He danced closer to nose at her side. “Soon maybe?”

Divena

“Maybe…. Maybe not,” she said, lightly. She could probably go for another run, but she wasn’t sure if she should. What if he was faster than her and lost interest?

Bardess Ookami

he pranced in place, sighing a bit, tail smacking against his flanks. “hopefully maybe!” he said.

Divena

“Do you know where we could run?” she asked, wondering if he had an idea of a clear area to sprint. They could have a proper race, then.

Bardess Ookami

“anywhere you can walk you can run, that’s part of the fun and wonder of running.”

Divena

She rolled her eyes. “For a proper race, sprint, you need no obstacles.”

Bardess Ookami

he made a face at her. “both kinds of races are lots of fun!” he said, dancing about still. He hated not moving.

Divena

“Well, which kind did you want to do now?”

Bardess Ookami

“Whatever would be the most fun,” he said. “So whatever is closest. Are we racing for speed, pure race of the fastest, or one to match and one to break away, again?”

Divena

She considered for a moment, stretching a bit. She grinned suddenly. “Keep up,” she ordered before taking off like a shot.

Bardess Ookami

He grinned and raced after her, unsure which she meant. Had she been teasing, she could have meant pure speed, like a "Try and keep up," sort of taunt. Or she could have meant keep pace.

He decided to go for the latter, and if need be, speed up. After all... he thought with a grin, they never agreed on a finish line. And she admitted to being a sprinter.

There was no way he could loose! With a triumphant cry he caught up, sliding his flank alongside hers, trying to match her pace. He was the very wind itself, he was the delicious burn in his muscles and the loam under his hooves. He wasn't built for speed, he WAS speed.

Divena

She raced full out, going at her top speed, focusing on staying just a hair ahead of her. He was right, she was a sprinter. She couldn't keep this speed up for long, but while she could she would be untouchable, and when she felt herself lagging, she'd just switch it up. After all, the point was for him to keep pace.

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:21 pm
IM RP Logs

Bardess Ookami

He fought to stay beside her. He would not loose, would not. WOULD NOT! HE would not let himself loose. He tossed his head as he ran, working his shoulder muscles hard, propelling himself forward with the hind hooves, pulling himself along with the fore-hooves.

Yes, he ran like he had six hooves, ladies and germs.

Divena

If she had the energy to be impressed, she would have been. She’d never met anyone who could keep up with her as long as he had. And his stamina, assuming he wasn’t beginning to feel the burn like she was, was equally impressive. But all her energy was devoted to running. Then, without warning, she slowed, hoping he’d shoot ahead of her. Ha! She’d never hoped that someone would pull ahead of her before she met him.

Bardess Ookami

He had been lost in the moment of the running, and the burning in his muscles when she slowed...

He shot ahead of her for a pace, then stumbled, realizing he no longer felt her warmth beside her. His hooves fumbled on the ground as he twisted back to look, and he caught a hoof on a root, sending him careening hard into a tree.

He managed to twist just before impact, so that the trunk slammed his flank, rather than his head. The wind exploded out of his lungs and his legs bent under him, sending him to the base of the tree, stunned.

Divena

Autymn stumbled to a halt and stared at him in shock and concerned for a moment. Then, when she realized that he was merely stunned, she collapsed herself, lost into giggles. His face…. Oh, spirits, his face! "I.... win," she gasped out between giggles

Bardess Ookami

He wanted to have a comeback. He so desperately wanted to have a comeback. Too bad he couldn't get enough air to think of one. He leaned his head against the tree, trying to figure out why he saw stars during the day time.And why did everything look so tall....?

Oh... he was on the ground... He tried to get up but... too soon. He didn't make it but his head spun and his stomach heaved from the effort.

Divena

She watched as he tried to get up and fell back down. She had almost regained her breath but then he fell and she lost it again, giggling herself silly.

Bardess Ookami

He threw her a weak glare as he tried to fill his lungs, unable to do much else at the moment. He did everything else so fast, why couldn't he recover more quickly?

Divena

She managed to get her giggles under control and pushed herself to her feet to move closer to him. "Are you... are you....okay?" she managed as she eyed his head, looking for any signs of serious injury. He was moving so she was fairly certain he was just stunned.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:23 pm
IM RP

Bardess Ookami

His mouth opened several times as he tried to speak, but he was having trouble getting the air. Finally he managed to make a small sound. "Ow..." he whispered.

He was starting to feel better, a little, but now that he could speak, how could he avoid razzing her?

He was sure once the pain faded that it would be both hilarious and a good idea.

Divena

She nudged his side gently, concern starting to replace the amusement. "Where does it hurt the most?" Maybe she could help. She wasn't a unicorn by any means, but she did have kirin blood in her, as evidenced by her scales and horn, and she DID know some rudimentary acupuncture. Enough to help ease pain, at least.

Bardess Ookami

"Side," he gasped, watching her. Now he was getting her sympathy at last. It seemed though that the less he needed it, the more she offered, not the other way around. Something to keep in mind.

Divena

She moved to his side, nosing it gently and almost clinically. She didn’t see any broken skin, but that didn’t mean no bones were broken. ”Here?” she asked.

Bardess Ookami

He gave her a mournful nod. See... see how weak he is? Barely able to move his head. See his soulful eyes?

Yes, he was totally hamming this up. Your point?

Divena

Now she was really concerned, and feeling really bad for laughing at him. “How big an area?” she asked, nuzzling his side gently.

Bardess Ookami

And now he was starting to feel guilty. He was almost glad that his side did hurt some, really.

"The pain is fading, apparently I heal nearly as rapidly as I run," he said, trying to be comforting.

Divena

She eyed him suspiciously. “Are you sure?” she asked, uncertainly. “You’re not just saying that so I won’t feel guilty? If you’re really hurt, you need to say so…”

Bardess Ookami

"I think I'll be fine," he said softly, nuzzling her gently. "I'll just need a bit of rest before I get up.... But I'll be okay."

Divena

She still seemed doubtful but she nodded a bit. “Are you seeing double?” He looked like he had knocked his head.

Bardess Ookami

"That depends, are there two of you?" he teased, gently.

Divena

Her eyes widened a bit. “Um… no… unless my sister showed up and I didn’t notice…” she made a point of looking around then shook her head. “Nope, don’t see her.”

Bardess Ookami

“Good," he said. "The world couldn't handle two of you," he said with a small smile.

Just having this time where they weren't moving was helping.

Divena

“I don’t know… I think it’d be nice,” Autymn mused, settling down a bit more comfortably next to him. “I’d have someone to always race with.”

Bardess Ookami

"Hey!" he said, sounding a bit offended. "You have me, what do you need with another you?"

Divena

“For when you get bored with me,” she answered simply, as though that was the most obvious answer in the world.

Bardess Ookami

"So long as you keep speeding ahead, and challenging me, that wont be any time soon."

Divena

“So… if you get faster than me, or if I want to rest, you’ll grow bored with me?”

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:13 pm
IM RP

Bardess Ookami

"Resting is resting," he shrugged. "But if I stay faster than you, you wont keep trying to improve?"

Love how they both are claiming to be the faster now.

Divena

“You have yet to prove you’re the faster. I’ve already proven, twice now, that I’m the better runner than you,” she pointed out. “So, really, there’s not much for me to improve.”

Bardess Ookami

"There is always something to improve. And remember, I was racing to keep pace, if I was racing for pure speed, I would have won easily."

Divena

“Ah, but I was racing to avoid you keeping pace. You haven’t managed it yet, which means I’m still the better runner.”

Bardess Ookami

"I had the harder challenge," he pointed out. Your job was easier by far."

Divena

"I disagree. I had to keep you from figuring out my patterns and thoughts."

Bardess Ookami

"Then we need to switch roles, I think, so you can see just how hard I worked."

Divena

“Alright,” she nodded a bit. “After you’ve had a chance to rest. You’re still a little cross eyed.”

Bardess Ookami

"Only if you stay and rest with me."

Divena

“Do you see me going anywhere?” she asked, lightly. It really hadn’t occurred to her to leave him.

Bardess Ookami

"You're fast enough that I might not see you go anywhere, just see the dust in your wake."

He grinned.

"You're almost as fast as me."

Divena

She snorted slightly. “You know… speed doesn’t mean a whole lot if you keep running into trees.”

Bardess Ookami

"Once! I ran into one tree ONCE!" he protested.

Divena

“Once is all it takes, really. Besides, I’ve only known you an hour. How do I know this isn’t normal behavior for you?”

Bardess Ookami

"IT ISN'T!!!!

Divena

"So you say, but I think you're protesting too much. Maybe you don't remember running into the trees. All those whacks to the noggin and all."

Bardess Ookami

He started sputtering at her, at a loss for what to say, but...at least it was quick sputtering....

Divena

She grinned a bit. One could almost call it a smirk, if she wasn’t so sweet. She let him sputter himself out.

Bardess Ookami

"I do not run into trees!"

Divena

“But… you just did…”

Bardess Ookami

"ONCE! IT HAPPENED ONCE!"

Divena

“That you remember.”

Bardess Ookami

"I WOULD REMEMBER!!!!!"

Divena

“Not if you hit your head hard enough.”

Bardess Ookami

"I didn't... I.... you little.... ARGHHHHHHHHHH!"

Divena

She giggled a bit at that. “Very articulate, my dear,” she teased.

Bardess Ookami

Oh the dark thundercloud glare he turned upon her....

Divena

She squeaked at that expression and returned it with her sweetest, most innocent smile. Hopefully she hadn’t angered him too much. She rather liked him. He was fun.

Bardess Ookami

His cheeks filled like he was about to explode with rage....

then he blew all that air right at her face.

Good to know his lungs were working again, at least.

Divena

She gasped and coughed, crumbling as if she couldn’t breathe.

Bardess Ookami

He smirked, bot buying it, took a breath and blew at her some more.

Divena

“Stop! Stop!” she cried, half gasping, half giggling. “I can’t take any more!”

Bardess Ookami

He grinned and tossed his head, letting his curls bounce about his shoulders. "I win."

Divena

“You cheated,” she accused, still giggling.

Bardess Ookami

"Cheated? At blowing in your face? How can I cheat at blowing in your face?" He stared at her, incredulously.

Divena

“You don’t know?” she asked, wide eyed and innocent. “How can you not even know how you’re cheating when you’re cheating?”

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:17 am
IM RP
Bardess Ookami

"Because I'm not cheating, that's how," he said, smugly. "So hard to believe I win fairly, then?"

Divena

She shook her head. “Uh uh, no way. Your breath is not normal,” she informed him.

Bardess Ookami

"My breath doesn't smell that bad!" he protested.

Divena

“Oh, yes it does!” she bit back a grin.

Bardess Ookami

"I does not! I mean... it does not... I mean... my breath is fine! I have good breath! I do! From hard work. A racer cannot have bad breath, we work too hard to have bad breath!"

Divena

She gave in and giggled a bit. “How do you know? You can’t smell it.”

Bardess Ookami

"My nose is closer to my mouth than yours is, so I know better."

Divena

“But your nose is above your mouth, not in front of it like I am. So it’s not getting the full brunt.”

Bardess Ookami

"Air rises! So I get more of my breath than you do. So there."

Divena

“It doesn’t rise when it’s pushed out, though, like you do when you’re blowing it, so it reaches me first. So there.”

Bardess Ookami

"It reaches me first, I'm closer to it, so there back!"

Divena

“And it’s so gross you have to push it away from you! So you admit I’m right!”

Bardess Ookami

"It is not gross and you are not right! So there a million times over."

Divena

“Just because you say so doesn’t make you right!”

Bardess Ookami

"Of course it does, because I say it, that is exactly what makes it right. In fact, because I've said it, now, it has always been so."

Divena

“And why is that?” she asked, though she had a feeling she knew the answer.

Bardess Ookami

"Because I said so," he said, majestically.

Divena

“I’m pretty sure it doesn’t work that way.”

Bardess Ookami

"And I'm pretty sure it does!"

Divena

“One of us is wrong, and I’m certain it’s not me.”

Bardess Ookami

"And I'm certain it's not me. Clearly we need a judge. I... nominate... me."

Divena

“I do NOT second that. I do, however, nominate myself.”

Bardess Ookami

"And I do not second THAT. All opposed to your nomination, say aye. Aye."

Divena

“All opposed to your opposal, say nay. Nay. Seems we have a tie.”

Bardess Ookami

"Only one way to resolve a tie..."

Divena

She grinned a bit. “To the fastest goes the vote?”

Bardess Ookami

"Is there any other way?" he asked with a broad grin.

Divena

Her grin faded a bit. “Are you up to a race, or do you need to rest a bit more?”

Bardess Ookami

"You could try and stop me.... but.... I wouldn't recommend it."

Divena

“Or I could just let you run into another tree.”

Bardess Ookami

"I DON'T RUN INTO TREES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" which he was.

Divena

“Except you DID run into a tree. And you ARE crying out loud.”

Bardess Ookami

"ONCE!"

Divena

“You’re very loud, you know.”

Bardess Ookami

"Of course I know, I know more than anyo--..... wait. What?"

Divena

She giggled a bit at that. “You’re very loud.”

Bardess Ookami

"I'm a-loud to be, after all."

Divena

“Are you, are you really?” she giggled harder.

Bardess Ookami

"Really, truly, and even absolutely."

Divena

“Oh, absolutely!” she mock gasped. “Well then.”

Bardess Ookami

"Yep!"

A beat, then.... "Ah, what were we talking about again?"

What brain damage? Nothing to see here.

Divena

She stared at him for a moment, trying to figure out if he was being sincere or joking. Then she tried to figure out if this was a sign that he wasn’t okay after all. Finally, she said, “The thing.”

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:39 pm
IM RP
Bardess Ookami

"With the thing?"

Divena

“Yep,” she nodded.

Bardess Ookami

"Ah well then," he said.

Divena

“So you agree?”

Bardess Ookami

"That I am right? Of course I agree."

Divena

“I’m pretty sure that wasn’t the topic we were discussing.”

Bardess Ookami

"That was the thing with the thing that I was talking about."

A wicked grin.

"Can't you keep up?"

Divena

“You’re forgetting the thing in the thing with the thing, that had led away from the thing with the thing.”

Bardess Ookami

"Oh no, I just have a different interpretation of the thing with the thing that started the other thing with the thing."

Divena

“Well, then, what about the dohicky with the thing in the thing? How do you interpret that?”

Bardess Ookami

"Simply."

Divena

“Simply how?”

Bardess Ookami

"You can't keep up enough to see how?"

Divena

“See, the fact that you’re not explaining actually makes me think that you’re bluffing.”

Bardess Ookami

"We know that I am not bluffing, so why bother arguing?"

Divena

“There’s no point to arguing. Which is why you should elaborate.”

Bardess Ookami

"Or we can get back to racing, which is more fun than arguing anyway."

There, ran circles around you logically.

Divena

“So you admit defeat.”

Bardess Ookami

"Never!"

Divena

“Then elaborate.”

Bardess Ookami

"I shouldn't need to! You should just get it!"

Divena

“Clearly I don’t, so why don’t you explain?”

Bardess Ookami

"Fine, as I am the faster runner, clearly I do not have halitosis."

Divena

“Hal…itosis….” She repeated, trying to figure out where that had come from.

Bardess Ookami

"It means bad breath, slowpoke. The thing I don't have. Keep up!"

Divena

“Is that what we were arguing about?” she asked, because now SHE had forgotten.

Bardess Ookami

"Nah, we already agreed. Shall we race again?"

Divena

She decided to concede that. “Are you up to it?”

Bardess Ookami

"At the moment, I'm down, but we can get up," he said, starting to get up, stretching.

Divena

She stood as well, watching him for any sign of unsteadiness or injury.

Bardess Ookami

He worked all the kinks out of his muscles carefully, then glanced at her. "True speed race?"

Divena

“Alright… set the goal?”

Bardess Ookami

"Till whoever is behind calls yield?"

Divena

She shook her head. “That’s a race for stamina. You said speed… speed needs a finish line.”

Bardess Ookami

He stuck out his tongue. "Fine, first one back to my home?"

Divena

“I don’t know where that is. But if the only way you think you’ll win is to cheat…..”

Bardess Ookami

"I don't need to cheat! I don't cheat!"

Divena

“Then where’s the finish line?”

Bardess Ookami

"At my home which is... which is.... ah..... Alright how about the lake, three miles or so up ahead, whatever lake we get to first.

Divena

She considered then nodded. “Alright…. First lake to the north?”

Bardess Ookami

"Yes. That should work. Winner take all?"

Divena

“All what?”

Bardess Ookami

"Everything. Being right, the other one having bad breath, being the fastest."

Divena

She considered then nodded. “Alright. Ready, set go!” and she took off.

Bardess Ookami

He raced off after her, trying to pull ahead. No race to match pace this time, this time... he was going all out.

Divena

Autymn raced full out as well. She put her all into it and, far too soon, they stumbled to the lake, with the mare just barely behind Silver. She collapsed, laughing. "Best two out of five?"

Bardess Ookami

He collapsed at the lake with a grin. "Sure, after you admit that until proven otherwise, I'm the best," he said happily. He yawned. "And maybe a nap."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games