Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Rise of The BloodRose: a Rp for vampires(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:49 pm
Monotonesword34
Monotonesword34

Noah slowly rubs a hands in her hair as he gently pushed a little calming magic out of his palms to sooth Ariel's nerves "Understandable it has been 5 years since anyone of the BloodRose clan has been seen alive" he said softly looking around keeping n eye out for the hunter's backup

"You know who i am. Please i must know. Tell me everything." he said to Noah, as she held onto him, still scared to let go. She had some vague thoughts of who she was, but didnt know the full story. Maybe this man was the key to finding out about her past  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:14 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi
Monotonesword34
Monotonesword34

Noah slowly rubs a hands in her hair as he gently pushed a little calming magic out of his palms to sooth Ariel's nerves "Understandable it has been 5 years since anyone of the BloodRose clan has been seen alive" he said softly looking around keeping n eye out for the hunter's backup

"You know who i am. Please i must know. Tell me everything." he said to Noah, as she held onto him, still scared to let go. She had some vague thoughts of who she was, but didnt know the full story. Maybe this man was the key to finding out about her past

Noah nodded before helping her stand "I will do but first let's go someplace safer before more hunters turn up, can you stand or should I carry you?" he said keeping calm as he looked around for anyone approaching  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:22 pm
Monotonesword34
Sayomi Kobayashi
Monotonesword34
Monotonesword34

Noah nodded before helping her stand "I will do but first let's go someplace safer before more hunters turn up, can you stand or should I carry you?" he said keeping calm as he looked around for anyone approaching

"i can walk, but i'm scared." she said to him as she began to stand back up. she knew noah wouldnt let anything happen to her, but the fear still lingered in her mind  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff