Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[D-Solo] Inactive (Mac) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:46 pm
"Jack Skellington." Mac cursed out loud, staring at his own reflection. How long had it been since he had actually stopped and looked in the mirror? It couldn't have been that long...the mirror was in his bathroom after all, he had to have seen himself at some point. Yet the reflection that stared back at him was a stranger.

His face was a little rounder than he remembered it. The thick facial hair was also new; he knew he had it, it had itched like a b***h growing in, and things were always getting stuck in it but at the same time...had it always been that full? He didn't think he pulled off beards very well but hey, what did he know. His hair was long and shaggy, and his skin was horrible - red and flushed, with a mix of fresh and scabbing pimples.

He looked like the teens he had so often made fun of before. The awkward losers who looked like ******** was also too afraid to look down, but he did.

He did not like what he saw.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:50 pm
The urge to shower was rising, but he had no clean towels to his name. He couldn't bring himself to use the ones he had. The ones that radiated with a musty, almost mouldy smell that comes from a wet towel left bunched up in a corner.

He also didn't want to leave his room looking like this, even if it meant he'd be able to do his laundry.

So he pulled out his computer, and logged onto Amazon. He ordered some new towels, some new lounge clothes, and acne-fighting face wash all on one day rush delivery.

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:53 pm
While he waited for the delivery, he decided to tackle the horrific mess that was his room. It was disgusting, and with each passing moment and every piece of garbage thrown away he hated himself a little more. How could he have let it get that bad? This was disgusting.

The dishes were a lost cause. They all ended up in their own bag, tied tightly, then bagged again just in case.

Once, he even stopped to heave as a particularly rancid smell wafted to his nostrils; he was amazed that nobody in the dorms could smell his room from the hallway. He was sure they would have called someone on him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:03 pm
The delivery ghost was a pain in the a**, but whatever - he got his new towels, and some new clothes, and hopefully something that would clear his face once more. They were set aside for now, kept in their box and set aside from the ever growing, disgusting mess of his room. He wanted to clean more before he showered; if he cleaned himself first, he'd only get dirty again.

Wanting to wash off his own filth and clean himself up was a great motivator to get his dorm done first.

As he cleaned, he started making a list of the things he would need to buy once more:

- Food
- Dishes
- Cups
- Cutlery
- Pots/Pans

It was a small list, but it'd no doubt get bigger as he purged his things. He had started in his kitchen, and when he was finished, his fridge was empty but clean from the inside out alongside the sink, cupboards, stove and floor.

He moved on to his kitchen table, where weeks - perhaps even months, though it seemed like years - of newspapers and other envelopes sat. He went through them all. The envelopes were tossed, the bills - which were automatically paid from his account, so he didn't need to look at them - were organized, the letters from home were only glanced at, and Hel's were piled safely on their own. The newspapers and junk mail were tossed, but the rest was left out for later organizing, once he found his folders.

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:07 pm
Pop cans, wrappers, kleenex and once-lost chips and snacks were thrown out next as he moved on to his room. He organized his games on his shelves, his books placed in proper order and put away where they belonged. His desk received similar treatment, and the bill statements and letters were placed in their proper folders for his own records.

By the time he was finished his mad cleaning spree, all he had to do was his laundry and to have that shower.

He was starting to feel better, just as he was starting to realize that the smell that had plagued him was actually coming from himself.

It was to bad he couldn't just throw himself out, and order a new copy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:14 pm
The hot water ran down his back.

It was scalding, but necessary; he felt as though he had years of filth to wash off of himself from his inactivity. When he turned his face into the water, he had never imagined burning would feel so refreshing. He washed himself thoroughly from head to toe, scrubbing so hard he was certain he had taken off several layers of his own skin by the end of it.

The water ran cold by the time he left the stall, nearly every inch of his skin a deep, angry red. He felt clean for the first time in forever, and that was all that mattered.

He stared at himself in the mirror once more, grabbing his own furry chin and tilting his head as if appraising himself. It took a minute or two to send a text to Hel because the screen kept fogging up, but he managed:

lucyal

Text to: Hel
Beard or no beard?
like full on lumberjack an' s**t, or no?

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:26 pm
Enoh Love

Text to Stupid (Mac):
Hey Guy Stranger!!! I have a bow!!! He would not appreciate u sending me beard pics

Quote:

Text to Stupid (Mac):
Beau I HATE AUTO CORRECT!!!

It took a moment for the next one.

Quote:

Text to Stupid (Mac):
Do like that guy from Zena Reaper Princess! That war guy!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:31 pm
Mac frowned at the texts. He didn't feel like himself either; the Mac she was talking about didn't exist at this moment.

lucyal

I'll kick his a**.

Quote:

Which version? The one with the pointy side burns or without the pointy side burns?

Quote:

Don't answer that. I'm not killing anyone with my side burns.

Quote:

Don't get in to too much trouble out there. I miss you, I'd like you back in one piece.

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:42 pm
Enoh Love

Text to Stupid (Mac):
O bb

Quote:

Text to Stupid (Mac):
Side burns!!! Do not do that ******** ugly strap thing tho. I kno my facial hair ok

Quote:

Text to Stupid (Mac):
Make no promises!!! I miss you too I SUPPOSE ok hitting another dead spot CIAO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:48 pm
Lucyal

You can't tell me what to do

Quote:

Love you, Bye

War dude from Zena Reaper Princess, huh?

He appraised himself again in the mirror, then got out the shaving cream and his razor.

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:56 pm
He was clean, and shaven. He even trimmed his own hair, which didn't turn out half badly. He felt like a new man already - but he still looked like one. Cleaning and grooming could only do so much for the pudge he had grown in his long stint of inactivity, and he knew that would take more work than a day or two of deep scrubbing.

Gnomes had been hired to cart away the dozens of garbage bags that had accumulated during the purge, and after they were gone he began to bring his clothes down for laundry. What he couldn't wash he sent away for dry cleaning, but he found that the majority of what he previously owned didn't fit him anymore. They had already been fitting, and with his extra weight, now they were impossible to wear. He wasn't surprised, but he was disappointed, and not even the relief of a good shower could fix that particular ill.

But they were a goal; lose this weight. Get back into shape. Wear his own clothes again.

And he had to do it before Hel came back.

Whenever that was.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:00 pm
He had never had such an intense work out regime before, but it was necessary. It burned, and he ached more than he ever remembered aching in his life. All he needed to do was remind himself of what it was for, and to do that all he had to do was look in his closet, filled with his old and beloved clothes.

He could do this.

He had to do this.

He would do this.

He filled his fridge with good, proper food. New plates and towels had been purchased, air fresheners and candles as well to combat the lingering scents off too long neglect. A week had passed, and he was already starting to see improvement. He still couldn't fit into his clothing, but at least his lounge clothes weren't as tight any more.

The second week in saw more weight loss, but not as much as the first.

He was already getting tired of it.

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:02 pm
The third week in, and he was slipping; the newspapers were piling up again, and so were his currently wearable clothes.

Near the end of it, when he couldn't find a clean pair of socks, he slapped himself hard across the face as if it would bring some sense into him.

Another purge happened, this one much smaller in comparison, and then he got right back on that horse. He had to. For himself, and for Hel.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:05 pm
Nina took to following him on his morning run. The mama Scareon hopping behind him with ease, trailing his every turn and nipping at his heels when he slowed down. It was annoying, and most times he wanted to punt her, but he managed to resist. It was helpful, he found after much bitterness. Nothing kept you going more than the threat of scareon teeth to your Achilles tendon.

Soon a couple of the pups joined in too, but they always went home half way through; only Nina stuck with him from start to finish.

Enoh Love
Crew

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas