Submit

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:06 pm
Afryse collapsed in the yellow base. He had some nasty a** sand burns up one side and down the other. Sand was gritted into his grey skin and some flecks of yellow blood dripped from particularly nasty rashes. Groaning, he rubbed his head and stared at the ground. How could he have done that? It was so stupid...

Vos had the freaking flag and then he had taken it away so cruelly. It was just the hype of the battle that made him do it, but still he felt ashamed. Lifting his head upwards, he finally glanced her way, "A.... I..."

Standing, Afryse shuffled closer. He hated being made to feel bad, even if it was his own fault. What was worse was who it was. Voscil, that show off who confused him. Normally things like this didn't effect him, but they were alone now in the base as others scuttled to look at the score board.

"Voscil..." His voice was harsh and parched, it came out raspy, "I'm... I'm sorry about that. I didn't really think and I was... I guess I got greedy. I wanted to be the victor.

"But now we're going to lose." Sighing, he leaned in and kissed her cheek, "i was an idiot."

Witikodad sat to one side and eyed both trolls, not pleased with what his little charge was doing. Why be sorry for wanting and needing more? It didn't sit right with the lusus.

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:16 pm
Voscil was out of breath as she huffed softly, while not completely out of breath the kid was exhausted. She'd spent a portion of the time simply playing the roll of cheer leader until she'd been pulled into to play.

Her body was scrapped up, she'd epicly tried diving after the flag at the last moment and it hadn't gone according to plan. Sitting by the yellow base, trying to discern what had happened the kid heard the raspy voice of her friend. Turning to look at him she sighed.

"Hey Affy.." She said with a bit of tension in her voice, having had her chance at glory snatched away. Vos had really wanted to try and land a score for her team, and was understandably disappointed. But the look on his face made it hard to be angry, plus he'd just wanted a chance to shine too. "I know, I really wanted to win too it's okay you butt sniffer of a grubmunch."

She smiled at him shaking her head, freezing in place as she flushed as he kissed her cheek. "You are an idiot, but I forgive you. I'm sorry I yelled too.." She teased lightly, her anger dissipating as she gave him a quick hug.

MamaJu gave a stretch of her front limbs, children be damned at least they were apologizing to one another. She'd been annoyed with their lack of team work and screeching at one another like brats.

Magician Arcana.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:25 pm
The hug and the way that Voscil teased back were both signs that the anger between them was gone. Afryse relaxed, having realized now after it was gone just how tense and worried he had been. What was it about Vos that made all these emotions go haywire? Afryse could practically feel Witikodad's soulless stare glaring at him, imploring for reasons as to why he would apologize for something that was necessary for survival. Greed would save you. Envy was good. So why, why was his little boy acting like that?

Puling back, Afyrse stuck out his lower lip and blew a stream of air upwards to ruffle his bangs, "Thanks... I owe you, though. Uhm, maybe we can get something to eat? I'll buy for you." That was big. And it didn't even hurt to offer. Afryse was stunned, though it didn't through the friendly smile. Money? Offering to give someone something?

"I mean, only if you're cool with that. I need some water too..." His throat hurt something fierce. Damn.

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:59 pm
Voscil relaxed visibly as the tension between them was pushed back. She'd been notably pissed off, but his apology among his stepping up to treat her had a way of soothing the highly competitive trolls ire. Plus, she felt bad for having been mad at him even if it had been justifiable in her mind. Rubbing her neck slightly she sighed her shoulders relaxing.

The mention of food had her wiggling with delight, appearing at one side of the yellowblood, and then the next as her eyes all but literally sparkled at the other in wonder. "Food? Really?! I'm starving I won't say no! After that whole fiasco can you blame me?" She responded immediately and snatched his hand giving it a good tug as she practically dragged him along with her. Her tummy rumbled in agreement.

Pausing when she heard his last comment she stopped walking. "Water?" She asked him, her eyes going wide as she let go of his hand, and made a mad dash for the water tank nearby, filling up two cups for the boy. She'd already had her fair share of the clear liquid, and wasn't really interested in having more.

Returning to him she pushed both cups at him even if they sloshed around a little bit. "Here you go!" She chirped, without consideration he might be having an internal fit over his willing to share money or goods with. She did it for her friends all the time, and gave freely of her beetles so long as she had enough for herself. Offering her arm to the other troll, she waited for him to finish his drink.

MamaJu eye’d the grumpy lusus glaring at his child, what was his problem exactly she wondered. Once Voscil was trying to move her friend into action the tigress padded after them. Whatever her daughter did, she usually supported trusting it wasn’t too much in the realm of bad mannered or misbehaving.

Magician Arcana.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:42 pm
Afryse yelped as he was pulled off kilter by the enthusiastic Voscil. Stumbling a few steps forward, he rubbed at his shoulder with a bitter expression aimed at the speedy troll. She really needed to learn some finesse! Right as he was going to complain, she dashed off, leaving him to cough and choke in a cloud of sand. "A-augh! Voscil!" Wiping frantically at his eyes, the troll wondered if forgiveness was really worth all of this annoyance. Even when he felt bad for her, he still felt mostly annoyed by the other troll. What is it with her?

"H-huh?" He blinked rapidly, the sand leaving his eyes. Two cups of sloshing water and a chirpy 'here you go!'... Despite all that had gone through the yellow blood's mind a moment ago, his cheeks flushed as he bit his lip. "You... Uhm..." Crap. Okay, drinking would give the troll a moment to think. Taking them, he drank down one cup in two long pulls, feeling his skin grow comfortably cold. Sighing, he wiped his mouth.

"Uhm... Thanks, Vossy. I..." Afryse stacked his one cup into the other and started to sip at them, "I guess we should get going." It still seemed weird he was willing to spend money on her, but at the same time he didn't feel too disturbed. It wasn't like some monstrous undertaking. Rather, it felt right and comfortable. "Come on then, let's go. What sounds good to eat?" He started walking, for fear she would get impatient again and try to dislocate his shoulder.

Witikodad groaned and shuffled up onto his four-legged walk. Shambling forward, he gave MamaJu a look and then promptly ignored the other lusus. Later, he would have words with Afryse about his odd behavior. To flagrantly ignore his father's teachings was simply wrong, but Witikodad did not think it right to shame Afryse in front of the other troll and lusus.

leon_a_darkangel
I think we're done!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces