E N D D A T E 03|06•••

A CHANCE TO WIN THE LIGHT TWIN

User Image User Image

The dark twin is owned by me, Lethrossen. She is very protective of the
light twin, prone to bossing her around because she thinks she knows what
is best for the light twin. Her name will be decided after we've found a name
for the light twin! They will be joining the Bonelands! The only reason the
lioness would be leaving the pride would be if it disbanded. Under no
circumstances should you attempt to have her leave for any other reason.

[size=15][color=burlywood][b]I GOT STRIPES, STRIPES AROUND MY SHOULDERS[/b][/color][/size]
[size=8][b]NAME OF LIGHT SISTER:[/b] (african names, please)

[b]PERSONALITY:[/b] (miss light's personality is completely up to you, whether in contrasts or compliments the dark sister!)
[b]OTHER:[/b] (whatever else you would like to add!)
[/size]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:02 am
> > > ENTRIES

BastetAmun
BastetAmun
I GOT STRIPES, STRIPES AROUND MY SHOULDERS
NAME OF LIGHT SISTER: Shani(African name meaning wonder)

PERSONALITY: Shani is a light hearted lioness. She enjoys being able to spend her time with her sister and doesn't focus upon the hardships as much as she probably should. Shani can be a little naive about things because her sister has protected and lead her ever since they were cubs. She adores her sister and would probably be lost if she didn't have her help guiding her at times. Shani isn't stupid, she just has a tendency to trust quicker than she should. When hunting, Shani's playful nature gets placed to the back and she becomes very efficient. She also tends to be clumsy when she isn't hunting, probably from the fact that she gets excited rather easily. All in all Shani is a very light hearted and care free lioness.
OTHER: They are both gorgeous!

xXToxicIllusionsXx

xXToxicIllusionsXx
NAME OF LIGHT SISTER: Dalila (Meaning Gentle/Gentle is her soul)

PERSONALITY: Dalila was always shy, even as a cub, and that, is one hard shell to break, and likely shy her sister cares for her in such a manner. Though once broken this shy shell gives forth a gentle soft spoken lioness. She is fiercely loyal, and behind it all, locked inside is a ball of courage just waiting to be released onto the world. She never second guesses her sister, and if she did she would never say. She is quiet and rarely speaks her mind, but when she feels she must she will often give her sister a second opinion or try and make it seems more like a question then a desire to be had.
OTHER: The twins are lovely!

belloblossom

belloblossom
NAME OF LIGHT SISTER: Safura (Pale; Swahili)

PERSONALITY: While her twin is the brawn, Safura is the brain. Intelligent and quick of wit, the blue-eyed lioness lets her dark twin perceive that she is the one in charge, when really it is the other way around. Through subtle inclinations and good-natured smiles, most of the brilliant ideas her twin has come up with--like joining a pride, were really Safura's. This sun-colored lioness prefers the term cunning to manipulative and she truly believes that she's got her sister's best interests in mind. She loves her twin more than the world, but Safura can only put up with so much bossiness from her.
OTHER: They're both so lovely, I just couldn't resist joining. x3 Yay for prey-coated lions!

Seaki

Seaki
NAME OF LIGHT SISTER: Inkohliso (Illusion; Zulu)

PERSONALITY: Inkohliso isn't the most submissive gal around, but she willingly follows her sisters lead. She doesn't always agree completely - she'll voice her concerns, but she follows along with it anyhow. She would resist complete bossing around, but she wouldn't mind it most of the time. She cares about her sister. While not always taking her sister's bossy-pants attitude, she's much more of a follower than a leader and would do (nearly) anything for her. She's tired of being attacked mostly. It got old - fast! And thinks a home would be nice. It might take her a bit to settle in, getting used to being surrounded by so many at first, but she would take to it eventually. She's not most adaptive around...
OTHER: Wonder Twins, activate!

Kathryn Dragonna

Kathryn Dragonna
NAME OF LIGHT SISTER: Umugqa-Nsundu (brown stripe)

PERSONALITY: Umug has a problem seeing what's ahead in life. She lives for the here and now, and does not want to think about the things that might be later. She'll be all for sharing male company, but not thinking about the cubs that could come from it. She hunts for the next meal, not thinking about what comes after that. She really just follows where her sister leads.
OTHER: you should not tempt they Kath... she has very little resistance.

Tanakako

Tanakako

NAME OF LIGHT SISTER: Sanura’deka –kitten-like pleasing one

PERSONALITY: Sanura, or Sasa as she refers to herself, is about as sweet and as innocent as you could ever hope to find in a lioness. She adores her sister, and will do anything to help her in whatever way she can, even if it isn’t strictly within the pride’s rules. Her sister is her world; her keeper, her friend, her safety. She idolises her twin and one of the few things that can truly make her angry is to say something bad about the darker stripped female. Always happy and cheerful nothing ever really gets her down, but on those rare occasions when she runs out of optimism she turns to her sister for comfort.
She is everyone’s friend and often can be found in the company of those less popular trying to cheer them up, or comforting someone who is sad. She doesn’t need to know you to care about how you are feeling.
She is a good huntress, more from the fact that she has practiced their unique hunting style so often that she knows every single possible outcome and can anticipate a prey’s movements from the smallest clues. But she will never be a brilliant mind, nor Umama material. Sanura knows her own limits however, and is very happy where with her place in the pride.
OTHER: While she may do alittle rule-breaking here and there, it is always for the benefit of someone else, and done with the best of intentions.

Boudaihobbit

Boudaihobbit
NAME OF LIGHT SISTER: Kalifa (Time)

PERSONALITY: Kalifa is a bit of a wild child that can be too clever for her own good at times. Her playfulness and humor have caused more than a few awkward situations at the expense of other lions, especially her sister. She is a quick thinker and can readily find her way out of danger or any trouble that she has gotten into. Outspoken with a strong sense of justice, Kalifa will not hesitate to call out those that she believes are wrong or to help defend the other pride members. Nothing will knock this girl down easily, as long as she has her sister she is fearless and strong. Kalifa sometimes gets annoyed with how protective her sister is, but she loves her more than anyone and will ultimately do what her sister wants.
OTHER: Maybe they could have some sort of plot where Kalifa hurts herself (light injury) trying to help a cub or other pride member and her sister lectures her about her recklessness, and over time Kalifa gets better at thinking before she acts.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:04 am
OPEN FOR POSTING? <<<< < < < <

while i fill all the things out.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:23 pm
NAME OF LIGHT SISTER: Shani(African name meaning wonder)

PERSONALITY: Shani is a light hearted lioness. She enjoys being able to spend her time with her sister and doesn't focus upon the hardships as much as she probably should. Shani can be a little naive about things because her sister has protected and lead her ever since they were cubs. She adores her sister and would probably be lost if she didn't have her help guiding her at times. Shani isn't stupid, she just has a tendency to trust quicker than she should. When hunting, Shani's playful nature gets placed to the back and she becomes very efficient. She also tends to be clumsy when she isn't hunting, probably from the fact that she gets excited rather easily. All in all Shani is a very light hearted and care free lioness.
OTHER: They are both gorgeous!

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:43 am
NAME OF LIGHT SISTER: Dalila (Meaning Gentle/Gentle is her soul)

PERSONALITY: Dalila was always shy, even as a cub, and that, is one hard shell to break, and likely shy her sister cares for her in such a manner. Though once broken this shy shell gives forth a gentle soft spoken lioness. She is fiercely loyal, and behind it all, locked inside is a ball of courage just waiting to be released onto the world. She never second guesses her sister, and if she did she would never say. She is quiet and rarely speaks her mind, but when she feels she must she will often give her sister a second opinion or try and make it seems more like a question then a desire to be had.
OTHER: The twins are lovely!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:05 pm

PERSONALITY: While her twin is the brawn, Safura is the brain. Intelligent and quick of wit, the blue-eyed lioness lets her dark twin perceive that she is the one in charge, when really it is the other way around. Through subtle inclinations and good-natured smiles, most of the brilliant ideas her twin has come up with--like joining a pride, were really Safura's. This sun-colored lioness prefers the term cunning to manipulative and she truly believes that she's got her sister's best interests in mind. She loves her twin more than the world, but Safura can only put up with so much bossiness from her.
OTHER: They're both so lovely, I just couldn't resist joining. x3 Yay for prey-coated lions!

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:49 pm
NAME OF LIGHT SISTER: Inkohliso (Illusion; Zulu)

PERSONALITY: Inkohliso isn't the most submissive gal around, but she willingly follows her sisters lead. She doesn't always agree completely - she'll voice her concerns, but she follows along with it anyhow. She would resist complete bossing around, but she wouldn't mind it most of the time. She cares about her sister. While not always taking her sister's bossy-pants attitude, she's much more of a follower than a leader and would do (nearly) anything for her. She's tired of being attacked mostly. It got old - fast! And thinks a home would be nice. It might take her a bit to settle in, getting used to being surrounded by so many at first, but she would take to it eventually. She's not most adaptive around...
OTHER: Wonder Twins, activate!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:33 pm
NAME OF LIGHT SISTER: Umugqa-Nsundu (brown stripe)

PERSONALITY: Umug has a problem seeing what's ahead in life. She lives for the here and now, and does not want to think about the things that might be later. She'll be all for sharing male company, but not thinking about the cubs that could come from it. She hunts for the next meal, not thinking about what comes after that. She really just follows where her sister leads.
OTHER: you should not tempt they Kath... she has very little resistance.

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:10 am
I swear... Ithambo ladies are like Pringles... Once you pop you just can't stop!

NAME OF LIGHT SISTER: Sanura’deka –kitten-like pleasing one

PERSONALITY: Sanura, or Sasa as she refers to herself, is about as sweet and as innocent as you could ever hope to find in a lioness. She adores her sister, and will do anything to help her in whatever way she can, even if it isn’t strictly within the pride’s rules. Her sister is her world; her keeper, her friend, her safety. She idolises her twin and one of the few things that can truly make her angry is to say something bad about the darker stripped female. Always happy and cheerful nothing ever really gets her down, but on those rare occasions when she runs out of optimism she turns to her sister for comfort.
She is everyone’s friend and often can be found in the company of those less popular trying to cheer them up, or comforting someone who is sad. She doesn’t need to know you to care about how you are feeling.
She is a good huntress, more from the fact that she has practiced their unique hunting style so often that she knows every single possible outcome and can anticipate a prey’s movements from the smallest clues. But she will never be a brilliant mind, nor Umama material. Sanura knows her own limits however, and is very happy where with her place in the pride.
OTHER: While she may do alittle rule-breaking here and there, it is always for the benefit of someone else, and done with the best of intentions.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:29 pm
NAME OF LIGHT SISTER: Kalifa (Time)

PERSONALITY: Kalifa is a bit of a wild child that can be too clever for her own good at times. Her playfulness and humor have caused more than a few awkward situations at the expense of other lions, especially her sister. She is a quick thinker and can readily find her way out of danger or any trouble that she has gotten into. Outspoken with a strong sense of justice, Kalifa will not hesitate to call out those that she believes are wrong or to help defend the other pride members. Nothing will knock this girl down easily, as long as she has her sister she is fearless and strong. Kalifa sometimes gets annoyed with how protective her sister is, but she loves her more than anyone and will ultimately do what her sister wants.
OTHER: Maybe they could have some sort of plot where Kalifa hurts herself (light injury) trying to help a cub or other pride member and her sister lectures her about her recklessness, and over time Kalifa gets better at thinking before she acts.

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:31 am
okay entries finally updated!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:52 am
NAME OF LIGHT SISTER: Lesedi (Means Light)

PERSONALITY: Lesedi is a prime example of blind love in the fact that there is no one else more important to her than her sister. Because of this she will always act along with her sister’s requests in a way to keep her sister both happy and safe. So while she has a quiet smile and way about her the lioness is actually quick witted and quite capable on her own. However her sister makes up her world so the pale lioness will always bow her head to her sister’s bossy whims (after all she has to be protected by her strong sister right? ;3 ). It will not be uncommon for Lesedi to sneak around secretly helping out or keeping her sister safe while leaving her sibling to believe that truly she is Lesedi’s protector.

Lesedi is also a prime hunter and relies heavily on teamwork with her sibling. It can be strange seeing the siblings separated because then Lesedi will go from her quiet ways to taking more charge to showing that she does indeed have the skills and wits to survive on her own. However, Lesedi would never want that since her sister is her drive and her reason for existence. They are like two halves of one whole and nothing could ever replace her sibling in her heart.

She would much rather throw herself in front of danger in place of her sibling as well. (That could be a future plot if interested as well. Somehow Lesedi throws herself in front of something to protect her sibling and gets hurt?)
OTHER: Zebras <3

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:11 am
OKAY well, there were a lot of awesome entries and it was very hard to decide! But I have made my decision!

belloblossom

Remember to post in the joining thread, Bell! And PM me to plot stuff!

Thanks for participating, everyone!  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff