Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
The Takeover, The Death, The Treason (Intense Plots)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:16 am
So I have a lot of SoA 8'D and I'm struggling to keep up with finding plots for every single one of them. So I have decided that I want to follow through a few specific plots. Get RPs mostly for these characters (and hopefully keep my muse in tact as she is currently incredibly temperamental).

These plots involve multiple RPs, so feel free to throw your SoA into multiple spots or just a small portion if it suits you.

Post One:: The Takeover (Is'a)

Post Two:: The Death (Chimvi'noga)

Post Three
:: The Treason (Uzi'hiana)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:20 am
User Image

T.he T.akeover
Presenting Miss Is'sa: chaotic extraordinaire

Personality: Sneaky. Is'sa is not one to show her true personality, instead she's happy to change it up; does it suit her to meek and quiet? She'll be meek and quiet. Should she be loud and forceful? She'll be loud. Around her family, she'll essentially be a shadow. The quiet one who is in the background of everything but never instigates anything. She looks so innocent, until you catch the ideas she has been whispering to people.

She followed her mother like a shadow until she was old enough to leave her side. She then struck out into the rogue lands. She has no plans for greatness or plans to hurt anyone, but her personality lends itself to that. She is the one that whispers the bad ideas and watches the world burn; she's not the one who burns it.

The Plot:

- Is'sa

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:22 am
User Image

T.he D.eath
Presenting Dr Chimvi: Lonely bleeding heart

Personality: Abrasive and anti-social, Chimvi adores his family and distances himself from everyone else. He will help his patients and he does everything he can to make their lives comfortable, but he refuses to form attachments.

He had thought, as a cub, that he was immune to the illness which ravished his home; but as an adolescent he grew weaker. His body began to fade, and it was only due to his own herbal concoctions (slowly growing stronger and more intense with the herbs he added in) that was keeping him upright some days.

He had thought he was in love, once, but nothing good could last in this caustic environment.

The Plot:

Chimvi will die. However, I want something from him before he does - love. He will not see his first litter born but I want him to at least sire a litter ;;

So please don't get involved in this plot unless you're ready for sad. There's no escaping it; Chimvi will die before he ever lays eyes on his cubs.

His mate will have to either find a new mate after he dies, or raise their cubs alone.

WANTED
- a mate
- friends who will mourn him once he's gone
- family RP! he has a lot of siblings
- rogue encounters; he would warn off every person he meets: rather dying than pass on the disease
- people to attempt to heal
- to get close to someone, only for them to die as well?
- an apprentice to teach his craft to (cub/adolescent/YOUNG adult)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:24 am
User Image

T.he T.reason
Presenting Miss Hiana: The Badly Led Astray

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:34 am
this is open while I fill in Hiana and Is'sa c:  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:09 am
OOH KITWANA RP!!!!

For Chimvi. heart
User Image For the tird idea, the friend who dies. I have Sliabh's daughter Saoirse. She has been sick since she was a cub, just on the brink of juvanile. She has birthed one litter already by the God Primitus and her daughter now cares for her, having trained up as a healer. Her own mate-to-be left for the roguelands on a short visit but has never returned, and she has no idea what happend to him. She still loves him dearly, but her time is now drawing to a close and she is too weak to walk far most days. Though she still does her best and is often found out near the boarder at her favourite secret oasis. (Not so secret as all her family and friends know of it). She is about to have her second and last litter, also by Prim who has become her close friend and confidant. She will die either during or soon after the birth. But OOCly, we need to land the breeding before this can happen. They are up in the thread currently.

I would love for her to have more non-NPC friends before she passes. She is a very special girly.

User Image
For the possible mate. I have a joined Apothecary lady. She was blinded in an accident as a young adult, and after she healed up and adjusted, her pride disbanded. She came to the Kitwana by accident, starving and near death. She was brought in to save her and is now a full member. She has yet to show any signs of the sickness but only time will tell. (Im undecided if she will become ill, her rogue-genes are needed at least for a while. XD )  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:40 am
Fambly RP before Chimvi kicks it? *3*

User Image

His sister likes alone time, but she also does like contact with others... On her terms. Like Chimvi, Taya can't say she's ever been in love, but that's more to do with she's more occupied trying to keep others alive and not coughing up lungs, so love just doesn't squish in there.

Also, potential love interest?

User Image

She's best described as the grouchiest nanny ever - She quite enjoys watching cubs, since they're so much more full of life than others, but she just can't get rid of that grumpy look. Being a leopard, she's quite obviously immune to the disease... And her brother's a lion, so she'd have 0 problem with hybrids. She'd be a hypocrite if she had any issues :'D While her parents were leopons, they're dead NPC leopons xD (Also, this is her bro. He's a dork.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:21 pm
User Image

Family RP + a possible matchmaker if you want to nudge a relationship along wink She's daughter to his adopted brother N'Seka. N'Seka is verrry sick, and I should really kill him off soon, but if you really want to he's open for family RP too.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces