Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:25 am
Lutz's Plots ver. 3.2
Updated 2/21/16

Please note! I'm trying to cut back on wham bam thank you ma'am style flings. I have way too many breedings in the thread and I'm trying to get rid of some of them before agreeing to more. That being said, I'll still consider cubless fling offers and mates.

So yes. Instead of digging up my old plot thread like I should do, I'm making a new one. Please use the form below just so this stays somewhat neat. If you want to go through my journal you're more than welcome to as I'm trying to keep the ones I post here to a minimum. Thanks for looking!

[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]SoA Image:[/b] (Please link if uncerted)
[b]What SoA do you want to plot with?:[/b]
[b]What are you looking for?:[/b] (Gen RP, fling, mate, intense plot, etc)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:26 am
Needs Plots

User Image

Grinsen - 3 RPs - Mate - Not Willing To Leave Pride

Quote:
A smooth-talker and thinks very highly of himself. If his ego weren't so large he'd probably be a bit easier to be around. As it is, he's very smug and smart-alack-y about just about everything he talks about. He thinks he's a master at everything, even though the only thing he's really good at is talking himself out of trouble.

Grin recently joined the Mwezi and will be a Guard once his cert is all done. He's completely clueless to the drama that's been going on lately in the pride so someone to bring him up to speed would be great! He's a pretty chill lion who will probably try to slack off on his duties a bit when nothing exciting is going on, so buddies to hang out with are great. He's tentatively sniffing around for a new mate, too. He had one but the owner isn't active anymore and he kind of liked the family lion life.

User Image

Phosphor - 9 RPs - Fling - Not Willing To Leave Pride

Quote:
Phos is a decent lion when all is said and done. He keeps his paws clean and doesn't get into any trouble, but this lion has quite the talent for holding a grudge. Vengeance is his middle name, and he won't rest until justice is extracted on whoever wronged him. It will grow as he does and, when he's an adult, he'll see no wrong in seriously hurting or even killing someone that doesn't agree with him. It would be wise to tread on eggshells around this lion. A hermit at heart but loyal to those who raise him, he'll take care of his kin should the need arise. Having grown up in the demon pride, he talks to his demon, Asmoday, when he's alone or in good company. Those who don't know about the demon probably think he's a bit crazy, carrying on a one-sided conversation with such gusto.

Phosphor is now a Captain, woo! He's scraping together a band of not-so-typical Reavers to go Viking with. He's up for anything in terms of Stormborn, if you need a JRP or to get a Reaver title, he'll be happy to help.

User Image

Upya - 5 RPs - Has a mate - Not Willing To Leave Pride

Quote:
Bozi was born into the demon pride, the only light cub in the litter. He was shunned by his family and, once he was weened, was pushed away to become a slave for the pride. Confused and alone, Bozi would try to return to his family and his siblings, but he was turned away by a scarring blow from his father. He still wears the scars on his muzzle to this day.

Since then, he has learned his place. He is constantly an outlet for angry demons and, thanks to his low pecking order in the food line, his growth was stunted, making him smaller than the average male. Bozi knows he exists only to shame his family and be a slave to the rest of the pride, however they see it fit. As such, he keeps his head down and takes the beatings as they come, hoping one day to be saved by a kind soul or to be killed by an aggressive demon so to end his misery.

He has now left the demon pride after it dissolved. He's still very meek and mild, but he's slowly growing in self confidence with the help of his new pride members. He's still very uncertain and subservient to those of dark pelts, but he's slowly trying to break his habits. He changed his name when he woke up from his long sleep, now asking to be called Upya.

Upya is a tender soul. He's getting better in terms of cowering before those with dark pelts, but his slave status isn't helping matters much. He does have a mate that's helping him come out of his shell, but he needs to interact with more lions to see not every dark-colored feline is out to hurt him. Also accidental involvement in the meta would be fun! Poor guy XD

User Image

Shetani - 0 RPs - Fling/Mat - Not Willing To Leave Pride

Quote:
Blank slate

Shetani needs some RP! He's up for anything and everything and has no personality yet so I'm willing to shape him to your plot needs.

User Image

Tawa'shilah - 0 RPs - Not looking for flings/mate - Not Willing To Join Pride

Quote:
Tawa is a very dependable lion. If you need something, he will do it. He is loyal as the day is long and has a heart the size of the moon. The only problem is it takes a long time to gain his trust and to earn that loyalty he so readily gives to those he cares for.

Tawa is hanging around the Bonelands area, having attempted and failed to fight his way in after following his childhood love to the pride. She doesn't know he followed her there after she was expelled from the Firekin for being Huria, and he doesn't plan on letting her know he's there until he manages to get into the pride. He's up for anything in the rogue lands, though. Fights, helping others in dire situations, talking, whatever!

User Image

Sawa - 0 RPs - Not Looking For Flings/Mate - Looking For A Pride

Quote:
Sawa may be like her dad in appearance, but she's definitely got her own personality. She's a little strange and enjoys playing with plants, talking to them and falling silent as if they speak back to her. She loves her family very much but enjoys being on her own, liking the stillness and the silence it has to offer. When she grows she'll have a very deep connection with the spirits that are all around her, speaking to them in hushed tones. She'll learn not to do so in front of others and will be a very poised and graceful young lady. She'll still enjoy going off on her own to communicate with the spirits, but does so only when she knows no one is looking for her. Being found talking to plants as a cub can be laughed off, but as an adult? That's even a little strange for the spirit-focused pride.

With the impending break-up of the Jini-msemi, Sawa is looking for a home. I'm leaning towards a more spiritual pride where she won't be looked down upon for talking to plants and the spirits around her.

User Image

Emrys - 1 RPs - Flings - Not Willing To Leave Pride

Quote:
Emrys is an interesting lion. He's very proper and polite but is almost insulting in his mannerisms as if he thinks others are beneath him. Think of Mr. Darcy and that's pretty much him. He doesn't really mean to be rude, but sometimes his ego and bluntness make him step on others toes. He's very quick-witted and is willing to do almost anything to keep him in positions of power.

Emrys is currently in his joining duel for an Inselelo position within the Bonelands. He's up for all kinds of RPs once this RP finishes up, either at the end of the month or slightly before. Not sure if there's going to be an official ORP, but I'll certainly stick one up if the need arises.

User Image

Runa - 0 RPs - Too Young - Not Willing To Leave Pride

Quote:
Runa is a steadfast and stalwart lioness. Her goal in life is to become everything her mother wants her to be - independent, strong, and respected. She can be a bit standoffish and doesn't care much for affection but she loves her family dearly and would do anything for them. She'll get the urge to roam when she becomes an adult and gets her Reaver title, but she will always come home to show her mother and siblings her achievements and tell them stories of battles and glory she has won.

Runa is a cub and wants to do cub things! You want to do cub things? Come do them with Runa!

User Image

Arwach Môr - 1 RPs - Flings/Mate - Not Willing To Leave Pride

Quote:
Arwach is not the friendliest of lions. He's gruff, rough, and doesn't like being told what to do. He is like his sister in the fact that he will give respect when he gets it first, but unlike Sebor he's not very warm under his cold exterior. He does care, it just takes a long time for him to get to a point where he does.

Arwach is looking for it all in the Stormborn. A Captain to learn and serve under, friends, enemies, fights, treasure, fame, females, and everything in between. He's not the easiest to befriend or get along with at times, but that doesn't slow him down much.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:27 am
Needs RP

N/A  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:28 am
My Muse, It's Hungry

N/A  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:00 am
Hokay, is open  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:01 pm
>> I fail, but are you still interested in this? I think we had intended them to fling. If you're not interested in the fling portion, I'm still going to try and tag the RP soon! Aleu needs more interactions with people xD  

Velveteen Angel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:28 pm
Velveteen Angel
>> I fail, but are you still interested in this? I think we had intended them to fling. If you're not interested in the fling portion, I'm still going to try and tag the RP soon! Aleu needs more interactions with people xD

Yup, I'm still okay with that =D Aya needs a few more RPs still I think....so no rush =w=b  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:49 pm
For your Stormborn!

Sorley has lived most of his life as a freeborn and needs to go out on his first viking! Sorley has a calm and cool demeanor, and does not seek victory and fame, though he is always up for an adventure. He also needs general RP and other stormborn to hang out with.  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:45 pm
SilverLutz

SoA Name: Ingwe'Gazini
SoA Image: User Image
What SoA do you want to plot with?: Seamróige
What are you looking for?: Possibly have Ingwe for her. He is partially blind, due to a leopard as a pup. What is her pack like?

SoA Name: Ashta
SoA Image: Phos' thrall
What SoA do you want to plot with?: Phos!
What are you looking for?: we need more rp!

SoA Name: Madoka
What SoA do you want to plot with?: Snickerdoodle
What are you looking for?: Family rp?

SoA Name: Bousvor
What SoA do you want to plot with?: Any of your available reavers?
What are you looking for?: He's trying to gather a band together!

SoA Name: I'd love to throw females at him. :kiakira: pretty colors
SoA Image: (Please link if uncerted)
What SoA do you want to plot with?: Mchanga
What are you looking for?: He should join the Erden's gem pride. ^_^

SoA Name: anyone in the pride, or some I don't.
SoA Image: Darnell- crier, Yathy- entertainer, Swaygha- bouncer, Yaroslava- Darnell's cub
What SoA do you want to plot with?: Usiku Wingu
What are you looking for?: rp?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:28 am
Boudaihobbit

Any Reaver would be glad to go out with your boy! Vidar is always in need of RP, especially Vikings, although he's out on his first one still so I don't think he'd be able to go out until he gets his title. I've got a whole slew of Reavers though, so if you give me his personality I could offer someone for him to go out with.

magnadearel

Awwww he's so cute! Sea's pride allows all SoA to join and is based around the sport of Kikombe. Kind of a hockey/soccer type of game. It's very welcoming and friendly, no drama or anything like that to speak of.

Always more Phos and Ashta RP! We can do one where Phos gives Ashta his 'blessing' to have cubs XD They can have a serious talk about it.

Ahhhhh yes sibling RP! Snickerdoodle loves his family man =w=

The Reavers that are listed here are going to a band, but I have two others that are Reavers and captain-less =D Keir (he's a Reaver, just waiting on his cert) and Kitwana would be happy to join Bousvor's band.

Tell me about the pride and the females! He needs to do something, he's too pretty to sit in my journal XD

Ahhhhh yes all the Sikukku rp. Wing would be happy to RP with any of those, and she'd definitely have a soft spot for Yaroslava since she's a little cub >W<  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:07 pm
SilverLutz

Oh bummer. He won't join any pack that allows anything but wild dogs to join, due to his past. sad They could still meet if you like.

*Cackles* Omg yes! Ashta is still quite clueless about cubs and where they doth come from. XD

She's never been rped, but I'd love to get her some.

Ooo yay! Bousvor would certainly welcome them. Hopefully they won't look down upon him for not taking unwilling thralls. >.> He doesn't force that view onto others, but its his personal preference. If anyone brings in a thrall they are responsible for it unless they find a family/owner for it.

Omg, so um the pride is still I/T. Erden is trying to pull enough members together. The link should be in my sig. Very peaceful pride, each member gets their own gem, and the pride focuses on finding and crafting with them. For the females, is he open to lions only? He is totally too pretty.

Lol we should totally rp them!

So the biggest question, which ones do you want to do first? I may be slow due to work or not feeling well, but I have a 3 day weekend so I should be able to do some rps. ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:45 pm
SilverLutz

Awesome!

In general, Sorley is a calm and content guy that does not seek the victory in life like many in his pride do. He is proud to be one of the vikings, but he is also happy to be a reaver in someone's crew as opposed to striving for his own power. Sorley loves his forest home in the pride, and can usually be found laying beneath a tree or helping out where he can. He probably wouldn't do well with an evil warlord of a captain, his ambition just isn't that high, but he does enjoy adventures.  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:13 pm
Updated! Lots of new lions looking for plots biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:33 pm
I has two long-term plot ideas for you, but wanted to talk IMly. So when next we meet!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:02 pm
-bops to the top-  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items