Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Scaretine Fun {Spinar/Rosy}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:29 pm
Rosy couldn't help but be excited over today, as it was just a day for her to be with Spinar. Not that this wasn't the case everyday, but it was different. Today she could actually spoil him and use the excuse of what today was. Pulling her curly hair up into a ponytail, she looks it over before adding her skull clip. She was in a simple red v neck, with a black spaghetti under it. Her hands brushing over her short red skirt as she adjust the gold belt. It was something she decided to try, just to see how Spinar would react.

Pulling on her black heel boots, she grins as she looks herself over. She honestly love how she look now, but it probably had alot to do with how confident she felt now. Grabbing her keys and her phone, and a bag that held a gift, she makes her way back up to the surface.

She really didn't have anything planned, she was just going to surprise Spinar. Humming to herself, she actually walks to the Demon Dorms. Pausing only for a brief moment, she pulls up Spinar's name on her phone before taking a picture of her lower half. Making sure the gift could be seen in the image.

Attaching it to a text, she quickly sends a message off to Spinar.

Text to Spinar
Hey...so can you guess who this gift is for? Happy Scaretine Sexy! <3<3<3

Cheekiebirdiee
I don't know...Rosy just decided to be sexy today >.>

Oh and she dressed like my avatar..only hair up.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:27 am
He was in his room waiting, the entire living area covered in balloons he had amassed for Rosy. She would come today and he knew this for a fact, it was a holiday and she was a ghoul. But also because she was his ghoul. Sitting in the sea of red, pink and white latex the demon stretched and peered to the dark red velvet bag on the table. It was full of candy and a spooky bear holding a single crystal cold flower. Little things he had picked up since, being overly romantical wasn't happening for him just yet. He wanted just a simple day of cuddling on his ghoul and maybe feeding her some of the candy.

Just to get the visit off his mind.

When the message came in Spinar lifted the phone and chuckled, eyeing what he thought to be legs in the picture above the gift. Wow. On a grin he sent her a message back no picture however. Yes he could tell she was right outside of his door.

Text to Rosy
Better be me, unless you'd like me to be jealous? Happy Scaretine Screecheart, come in.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
LOL nice

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:17 am
Rosy slide her finger across the screen of her phone before pulling up the message. Reading it, she couldn't help but chuckle. She knew he would realize where she was. Placing her phone back into her pocket, she pulls the dorm door open. Slipping inside, she decides to walk instead of float down the stairs. After the trip to his parents, she found she actually didn't mind walking all that much. Plus she realized Spinar actually seem to like watching her as she walked.

Moving to his door, she gives a small tap on the door before pulling it open. Slipping inside, she gasp as she looks at the ocean of pink, red, and white. Her ruby eyes going wide as she takes in everything before they settled on Spinar. She honestly didn't know what to say, as she wasn't expecting him to do this.

Moving towards him, she place her on his chest "You...."

Yup, she was at a loss for words.

Cheekiebirdiee
You killed your ghouldfriend Spinar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:19 pm
Much to the demons surprise the small gesture he had pulled off seemed to be rather large in the eyes of his ghoulfriend. Bonus points were always readily accepted and here was no exception, a chilly hand slid to coil around the ghouls waist and he chuckled. "You like it." It wasn't a question but a statement because he knew she did. A lean forward and Spinar stole a soft kiss, "Happy Screntines..all you get is balloons." Teasing of course his tail moved to scoop up the gift bag, bringing it closer and nudging it to her leg. "Maybe this too..I suppose."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:49 am
Rosy honestly wish the kiss lasted longer, but she would take the quick kiss. Looking down at the bag that he nudged her leg with, she arches a brow before she smiles. Taking a step back, she holds the bag she had out to him "Well I got this for you, so I suppose that work." she teases as she carefully wraps her fingers around the string of the bag.

She didn't peek into it just yet, instead she wanted him to take a look at his gift first.

Inside he would find a box of chocolates, a single red rose, and a jacket. It wasn't fancy, but it did remind her a little of Spinar.

"I hope you like it, I wasn't sure what color to get, so I just got you black."

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:44 pm
Taking the bag he peered inside impatiently the contents of the bag didn't fail either. They were perfect and just enough unexpected that the demon genuinely liked them. "Blacks my color haven't you noticed?" Teasing he pulled the jacket out to examine, it was a little modern for his taste but nothing he wouldn't wear. Smiling the jacket was placed in lap and he peered towards his ghoul, "this is great screechie, now your turn, open it up." He was eager to see how subtle surprised her.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:32 pm
Rosy was so glad when he seem to like the jacket, as it was the one item she was unsure of. It was pretty modern, much like her own taste in clothing. Only, it had a little flare to it because it was very different. Grinning, she carefully peeks into the bag, only to gasp as the first item she pulled out was the crystal flower.

She stares at it, forgetting the other two items in the bag for a moment.

Honestly, she had to say she love the flower the most.

Looking up at him, she didn't know what to say, so she smiles before she pulls out the spooky bear. She was like a scareling, just hugging the bear before she chuckles "Thank you..." her voice was soft as she hides her face against the bear.

His gift was perfect.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:39 pm
"Heh, you are most welcome." He purred to his ghoul then leaned in to steal a kiss. Watching her as she snuggled the bear for a moment and then hid against it. While most of his gift was simple, at least to him, it was a relief that she didn't see it the same.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:29 pm
To Rosy, the simple gifts were the best given she knew Spinar wasn't the type to shoe that much affection. She grins as she sets the bear, rose and even his jacket aside. Slipping into his lap, she rest her forehead against his as she smiles "Honestly, I wouldn't have care if you got me anything. Just knowing you want me in your life, and having you here right now...is enough for me." she giggles as she runs her fingers through his hair.

She meant those words, as silly as they sounded.

Pulling back, she licks her bottom lip before she glance around "So...are we staying in this evening...or we going out?" she knew many of the others went out tonight given the day. She didn't care either way, as long as she could cuddle with him before the evening was over.

Cheekiebirdiee
Trying to get back to this...OTL...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:20 pm
Holding his ghoul the demon hummed thoughtfully, going out would be alright but so would staying in. A stolen kiss and he pulled her gently up, standing and carrying her with a smirk. "Let's go out, anywhere you want to go ghoully?" Sitting her down Spinar trusted she knew by now that for her he would spare no expense.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
No worries we can go slow its taking me a bit to get back into him so I understand bby

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:37 pm
Heels clicking the ground, Rosy slowly pulls away as she chuckles "Um...." she pauses before she thinks for a moment, a small smile forming across her lips "How about into Halloween Town, and we just enjoy the evening? Maybe grab a picnic by the lake?" she said nothing more, and she had the day planned in her own way to make it a great day for him. Turning away, she smiles as she pulls the door open, then steps aside to allow him to slip through "My surprise for you isn't quite done yet. So...you won't mind if I lead the way?"

This would be a first for Rosy, wanting to actually be in charge of what they do that day.

She felt her cheeks darken, but left it alone for the time being.

Cheekiebirdiee
Rosy is plotting....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:46 am
It was surprising enough for the boil that Rosy wanted control, far to amused a bow of surrender was given. Following her towards the door he stepped out with a stolen kiss and spoke, "lead the way then ghoullie." Already a small knot of excitement was forming, maybe just a dash of pride as well for seeing Rosy step outside of comfort.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
ohh?

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:45 pm
Rosy smiles against Spinar's lips before he pulls away from her. She couldn't hold in how happy that he allowed her to take control of this date. She could see it in his eyes, how happy she was actually doing this. Slipping her hand into his, she walks with him back up to the main level and out of the Demon Dorms. Her hand giving his a squeeze again before pulling it free as she moves ahead of his a little towards the weeping forest. As the drew closer, she glance over at him before she giggles and slowly allows her body to do what it does best.

Float and go translucent...

She made sure he could see her, but still made this a little tricky on him. She moved rather quickly through the tree, making sure to follow the white ribbons she wrapped around the branches she could reach. She was hoping he would notice them if he lost sight of her.

As she drew closer, she could hear the crackle of the blue fire she had to do some advance research to make happen. The soft music playing on the eyepod nearby. It was one of Spinar's favorites at the moment, but it had numerous songs for them both. She stops, landing just inches from the clearing. There was a small picnic of treats from foods Spinar loved, as well as a few new things she decided to wanted him to be introduced to. Off to the side on the right, was a hammock with a couple fur blankets and two pillows. It was actually big enough for them both, and the sky was clears, so they would be able to look up at the sky once the moon was above.

With her hands on her waist, she turns and waits for Spinar to join her. Her ruby eyes watching his face. She knew he liked big things, so she wanted to see if she could mix his world, with her own.

Simple, yet classy.

Cheekiebirdiee
Yup, hope he likes.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas