Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Dreaded Day (Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:04 pm
Riyo laughed and made herself comfortable. "You look like the most uncomfortable seat cushion ever..." Then she leaned back into the couch. "But looks can be deceiving, I guess." Which was basically a metaphor for Titus as a whole. At least, for the cat ghoul it was. Riyo was sure most people would still say he was s**t even after getting to know him.

As Titus reached up to shove her, the feline attempted to grab at his hands, eyes narrowing. "You don't understand. That costume isn't a one piece. It's multiple pieces." And garter belts were still a strange concept to her. He was lucky she hadn't taken more time!

"It's amazing how someone so diabolical can be so ******** stupid, but I guess it doesn't take a genius to point a magnifying glass at insects and watch them sizzle." It just took a sociopath.

Then Titus very politely (but sarcastically) asked to be let up. The demoness smirked and gracefully picked herself up before holding down her hands to him. "C'mon birthday boil. Lets go wreak havoc." There was certainly plenty of potential to a day for lovers.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:46 am
Titus didn't know what to make of Riyo's 'looks could be deceiving' comment but none the less he was pretty sure he didn't want to be considered part of the couch. She took hold of his hands as soon as he tried to shove her off, his expression twisting to show his displeasure. "It's not like you had to sew it onto yourself how long could it really take?" Honestly he had no idea about the situation. Riyo didn't have horns or wings in the way so he figured her struggles with dressing and undressing were nearly none existent.

"I live for the simple things in life." He retorted to her comment, glad when she finally decided to get to her feet and remove herself.

His gaze lingered on the hands being offered to him before he finally grasped one to help haul himself up. Once to his feet he straightened out his clothes before looking to the door. "Havoc and chaos sounds like my kind of scarentines."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:31 am
"I tell you what. You try to get into that outfit sometime and then we'll talk." Especially the stockings. The demoness would pay good money to see that.

... Was it weird that she seemed so determined to get him in a dress? Yeah, probably.

Riyo's magnifying glass had been directed at Gina, and she'd opened her mouth to correct him... But quickly shut it when she realized it was about the same situation. Yeah. No need to fix that one. The shoe fit.

Without waiting for instruction, The feline released his hands and walked towards the door, flinging it open dramatically.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:16 pm
Titus was starting to become a little suspicious about the idea that everyone wanted him in a dress. Not just Riyo but their boss as well, joking or no. He was starting to wonder if he was going to have to watch his back least he be attacked and forced into one.

Putting that thought aside he followed Riyo toward the door, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his coat. As the feline threw the doors open dramatically the demon made his exit. Might as well use the situation to his advantage.

"Time to make someone's life hell."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out