[PRP-LOG] Heart Thief [Callie x Destry Rose]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:29 pm
Private RP log between Novablu's Destry Rose and -moomoolattecha-'s Callie.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:43 pm
The winter wind blew cold over the hill, ruffling red-tinted flutter wings in its wake, sending a chill spiraling down Destry Rose’s spine. The small-statured stallion stood at the hill, his coat thick from winter’s chill, almost shaggy from the gypsy blood that ran fierce through his veins, the only real tell tale sign of being the descendants of the gypsy vanners. He breathed in deep, the cold making his wing tips tingle, but…he kind of liked it. The solitude out here, on this hill overlooking the place where he would, hopefully soon, someday be starting a family of his own.

His heartbeat picked up, thinking of the daughter he’d never known about. Ambryn Rose was very much his daughter as well as Callie’s, in looks and personality alike, and though he didn’t help to raise her, he loved her deeply. And then there was Callie. His Callie. His lips tipped into a smile at the thought of his cery-wind mare. Their relationship had been a tumultuous one, but things had settled down. He’d found her again. She made him happy. She made his heart sing, just with a look. Together, the three of them made a family.

X

It had been a long, long while since she had made her way out and into the lands. The winter made her bones ache and she wasn't even that old. Giving a small sigh,she looked out ahead of her into the snowy winter wonderland. Pinning her ears she kind of regretted coming all the way out here in the freezing cold and knotting up her beautiful mane.But she was coming out to see her lovely Destry. Their relationship was rocky at the beginning,in the end it became the most wonderful thing.Plus they even had their own child together,which made it even more worth the while.All the love she thought she had in the past wasn't anything like hers and Destry's.

Shaking out her mane as the wind tried picking it up,she moved forwards to find her love. She loved the thought of Destry's coat,it was warm and made her feel one hundred times better during the winter.It was always worth it coming to see him.

X

His own mane was tangled from the gusts of chilly air that blew across the hill. His braid was loosened, nearly coming undone to curl around his shoulders in waves. He’d always liked it long, but it was more easily kept in a braid done by the natives he visited every so often, when he’d go visit with his father. Hearing a muffled noise, he lifted his head and gazed down to the white-covered hills, only to see a familiar dark figure coming his way. He knew the sacrifices she made--the way the winters made her bones hurt--to come here. True love.

With a laugh, he whinnied and raced down the hill, hooves thundering across the hard earth, to circle around her. With a grin, he nosed a bit of snow in her direction then nuzzled her, bumping his forehead up against hers. “Hi,” he murmured, voice kept low, as if it was a secret. “I would’ve come back soon…” He grinned sheepishly, looking up at the cloud filled skies. “But you know how I love winter. It’s so beautiful out. Beautiful and cold as hell,” he admitted, bumping his slender form against hers, to share some of the heat his thick coat provided. “One of these days, come spring… I’d like you to meet my father. I think he’d like you, Callie.”

x

Callie smiled and gave a soft giggle when Destry started running towards her. At least he still had the energy of a foal during the winter.She could barely move as it was,but she wanted to make it here. Shaking her head at the silly stallion she nosed him back and picked at his mane. "Hey."She smiled again."Yes,I know. Your daughter is the same way. I barely ever see her around,but she does come home at night."Nodding slowly she blinked a couple times and nuzzled closer to him to keep warm."Meet your father?I wouldn't mind going now.It make take a couple days,but I am certainly willing to,Destry."She thought about how this meeting would go.She never actually had to meet anothers family before and it made her nervous."You think he'd like me?"

x

He grinned at Ambryn's spirit. Definitely his kid, always on the go. Though to be fair, he was settling into the life of a well-rounded stallion, his coltish ways...mostly gone. Except in the beautiful wintertime, when the spirits of the cold seemed to draw out child-like exuberance. At Callie's words, he brightened, snorting out a puff of white air and prancing in place. "Are you sure? I mean, we could wait til it's warmer, so you're more comfortable. But I think he'd love you." He nodded with a laugh.

"My dad loves everyone, though...admittedly he'll be surprised that I fell for a mare. I think he pinned me as gay." He snorted, amused. "Maybe the effeminate flutter blood...and the fact that my uncle Winter is rather...queer? In a good way. You'll have to meet him, too, but that might be for another day." Knowing Winter's somewhat-aversion to meeting strangers. He hadn't seen his uncle in so very long. He hoped he was happy. "Do you think Ambryn will worry, if we leave?"

x

She laughed and shook her head."I certainly don't mind,maybe I'll get used to it.Plus,I have you to keep me warm along the way.Even if we have to stop a million and one times."Callie flicked her little tail and fluffed her wings to keep herself warm.She loved to pick on Destry so everyonce in a while she would reach over and pick on his mane or n** his neck.It made her laugh and loved to see how he would react to her.

"I am sure he will be more then happy either way,Destry.Even if your uncle helped take care of you.You may have attraction to males,but it doesn't mean you need to fall in love with one."They both were attracted to the same sex,but she fell more towards stallions. It was just more of a preference but she wouldn't say no if she did fall in love with a mare."I'll be more then happy to meet your family." Shaking her head,she gave a good sigh."No need to worry about her,I told her that I was coming to see you one of these days and it was at our usual spot. If we aren't here she will probably know we took off to have alone time."  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces