Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Father, I am your son (Zyere/Jarl)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:11 pm
User Image

Looking down at his neck, the stallion checked to see if his charm was still there. He couldn't remember when he got it but having it close to him gave a sense of security in him. Besides, his mother had a trinket around her tail as well. It must be important, he thought, and draped his curly hair to the front to protect it even more.

He didn't tell his mother that he is off to explore the rest of the land again. To her, the area was all too familiar. If she wanted to find him, she would be able to locate him in an instant.

Taking in the musky air as he walked down the muddy path towards the swamp, he thought he saw a songbird perched on a rock and greeted it with a gentle nod. But in reality, it was not even there...

Zyere came across a puddle of water and smiled down at his own reflection. On his cheek he noticed the same spiral like mark his mother had on her face too. As for his hide colour, he was rather curious how he turned out green instead of pale white. When he asked her the same question many times over while growing up, she only answered that he would know why once he gets to meet his father -- when he's old enough. Of course, while he was growing up under her care, Thelch did not tell him that he would have to physically go find Jarl on his own. She purposely left that crucial bit of information out of their daily conversations so that he would not run away from home.

kaliskanny
anddd that's all i got for now, introduction wise. he'll reach the swamp in the next post that i will make later on XD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:13 pm
User Image

Jarl wandered about his swamp, searching out mushrooms and placing them in the pouch around his neck. He was preparing a nice stew, the gator meat the two legger brought was already simmering in the kettle with the roots he'd collected earlier. The spirits had whispered that company was coming and the stallion needed to be a gracious host. He had no idea if anyone would actually show up, but he could always gather his family over for dinner if his guest was a no show. The stew would not go to waste.

There were some choice fungi growing closer to the edge of the swamp, soaking up the beach sun and the sea salt in the air. He decided to go and gather a few...

FrostyPeaches
Tag. And thank you for the Valentine!

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:41 am
The path he walked on became muddier and more wet. With every new step he heard a 'splush' as he freed himself from the mud then followed by a squishing sound of air being released as soon as he pressed down with his hooves. Even his tail left streaks in the mud, but he didn't care. He only faced forward and went further into the swamp. His mother told him that he would be there...

His nose had to deal with the uncountable amount of scents he picked up as he wandered. This time, he too could smell the sea salt in the air. But what got him rather curious was when he picked up the smell of something familiar... Something he and his stomach knew too well: Food! Were there humans living in this place or did some other creature learn how to cook? Come to think of it, he hadn't eaten much since morning. Perhaps whomever is making the food does not mind visitors...

Zyere began to salivate as he followed the scent as guidance. The mushrooms growing near the tree stems seemed to be smiling at him as they bobbed back and forth almost as if they were pointing him to go further. "This is the correct way, yes?" he asked them. But alas, no answer came from the fungi on the ground. They weren't even there...

kaliskanny
y ou didn't have to send me one back. i just wanted to send out grams with the gold i collected from the dailies XD

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games