Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]Titans Collide [Riley/Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:16 pm
She felt the rush of anger roll off of him in a wave, and it washed over her skin pleasantly. She did not apologize for what she'd said, but neither did she prod him further about his choice of occupation. Shun had his reasons, she was sure. That made it no less satisfying to feel his frustration fuel a rise out of him with no weapon of instigation but her mere words.

It was never just you and I. She admitted, unsurprised that there were others who felt Amity had gone complacent. But I suppose we were rather extraordinarily efficient at reminding the rabble that they were in danger. Nothing was ever easy with us.

Shun was hedging and hesitant, but she could see there was more to tell. He had her full attention, and she stepped over the dying grass to come closer. So you are still active in the fight. I knew you would not so easily roll over. She tilted her head, and looked expectant, before finally urging him forward. What trouble do you brew in the shadows?

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:37 am
"As Amrita put it... we plan to forge our own side. As it stands, we have always been nothing more than fodder or things to be used. We want to become contenders in this 'war'. If only to show we aren't to be trifled with. Only the ground work is being laid... we plan on training and building ourselves up."

Shun paused, eyeing Riley for the moment.

"We aren't exactly well suited for peaceful times, anyway."

Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:18 pm
Amrita. The ghoul had contacted Riley more than most of her previous acquaintances, before she'd disappeared. That was still a low number, and yet, she remembered exactly why hearing the name at that moment suddenly meant a lot more than Shun could have expected.

She took in a deep breath, and reveled in the sound of oncoming war. She drank it in and let it soothe the burning within, for as long as it can.

But then Shun made what was clearly a very funny joke, because Riley let out a sharp bark of a laugh. Then another. In a moment, she had her head tilted up in a satisfying cackle, thoroughly enjoying just how not peaceful both her and Shun were. It took her longer than it should have to stop laughing, but when she did, she brushed the tears out of her eyes, and nodded in shaky agreement.

You've never been more right in your entire life, Shun. And I have never agreed with you more. Make sure Amrita knows that my offer still stands. She will understand what I mean. Her expression lifted, and so did her spirits. It seems like things are looking up, after all.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:25 pm
Shun gave Riley a steady stare as she suddenly began to laugh. He had no clue what was so humorous about what he had just said. It was a simple fact. The reaper just waited for her to ride out her fit of laughter, then gave a curt nod in turn. She agreed with him, anyway.

"Will do. As for yourself, I would keep watch for any news on the 'Nightshades'," he replied. A small cryptic message, but it would do for now. He didn't know what Riley's offer to Amrita was, but that didn't really matter a whole lot to him at the moment. It would be a little while before he could come in contact with her once more, anyway.

"Is that all, then?"

Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:42 pm
Nightshades. Riley filed that away carefully under information that would probably serve as some sort of code, easily accessible when needed. Her lightened expression pinched with confusion when he asked her if that was all, and she regarded him carefully, from head to toe.

I'm sorry. Was I truly keeping you? It's just such a pleasure to be able to catch up with old friends. Please, by all means, don't let me hold you any longer than you need. You have already succeeded in making my day a thousand times better.

She moved to get out of his way - not that he would have headed deeper into the forest, anyway. Still, she made a formal show of bowing, still as classy and smooth as ever.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:28 pm
Shun watched the illithid for a time, then simply shrugged at her question. When she bowed down to him, he gave a curt nod in return, then shadowstepped out of view. He was going to have to inform Amrita later on that Nightshade might have a new ally on the horizon.

Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out