[PRP]The Queen and the Father {Inside}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:59 pm
This is a private roleplay between Gwenevere and Zachary.

User Image User Image

Teepee: Thalea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:00 pm
Where was Killian? It had been hours since the pale stallion had heard word from his son, it was not like Killian to wander off and not tell anyone what he was doing. Something was wrong, and Zachary knew he had to find out. His teal eyes looked at his family, love and happiness usually filled him when he gazed thus upon his family, but this time it was filled with worry. On quiet hooves he made his way through the woods, tracking his son’s hoof prints in the damp dewy earth. A clearing appeared, there was so much blood, but there was no body. “Killian!” Frantically he searched for tracks, but the blood did not lead anywhere but the clearing. Breathe, Zachary, breathe. You do not know that the blood you see belongs to your son, it could be another, it could be some sort of animal’s meal. The mental chat slowly had him calm his heart, and he was less panicked. There were sets of hooves leaving, they were cloven, but there were also cloven hoof prints walking in the opposite direction than the blood splatter. Which one should he follow?  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:01 pm
It had been a terrible sight to come across. A foal lying in a puddle of his own blood and barely holding on to life. She was able to heal the worst of his injuries, but since she was not a full unicorn, only the life threatening ones were fixed, the rest would need to be healed the old fashioned way, with herbs and poultices. Once he was safely way from the clearing and the creature that tortured him, Gwen left his care to one of her ladies in waiting and went in search of the foal’s parents. She returned to the clearing to find a pale coated stallion with rainbow markings upon his flank, he was frantically searching the surrounding area and as she watched she saw him calm down and stare at the different hoof markings. Still hidden in the shadows she called out to the stallion, “Are you the father of a sea green foal who has a tail like a dragon?”  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:59 am
Before he could make a choice of which tracks to follow, a voice came out of the shadows which caused the stallion’s head to jerk in that direction. The words that were spoken made him pause, a foal the color of the deep depths of the ocean and who had a tail like a dragon… “Where is my son? Where is Killian?” The voice did not seem threatening and he was sure that whoever spoke had been female. “Do you know what happened here? Please,” Zachary begged the shadows, “Please tell me what you know.”

He looked back again toward the puddle of blood, there was so much, how could any creature survive injuries like that. The father stared back at the shadows wondering if the voice was friend or foe and then realized it did not matter, the owner of the voice knew what happened to his son and he would get answers no matter what.

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:01 am
“So you are the father,” Gwen said after the stallion had stopped his barrage of questions. Slowly she stepped from the shadows and allowed the stallion to see her for who she was. It did not mean he would not still view her as a threat, and she knew from experience that even those who appear lovely can be dangerous. “Your son is resting now. I healed the worse of his injuries, but the rest will take time.” She nodded her head in the direction of the blood, “It was a terrible sight. He was laying there not moving, I had to try to help him; I just wish I was a better healer.” When she had seen the little foal there all she could think about was her own son and how she would wish a stranger to save him from the darkness of death. “I do not know how he got the injuries, but I would have say it was a creature much larger than him.” Gwen would guess that it was a kalona attack, she had treated many wounds during the battles and had become all too familiar with the way they mar the body.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:55 pm
Zachary paused as he looked upon the mare, her pelt was as white as cream with gold markings upon her legs. But what drew his eye was the crown upon her head. It rested there as if it belonged and she did not even seem to notice it’s weight. Could the mare before him be royalty? But if that were true, why would one of noble birth save his son. It took a moment for Zach to find his voice, “May I see him? May I see my son?” All that mattered was that Killian was alive, and then her words registered, “Someone large attacked him…” He could see by the mare’s countenance that she could guess at what sort of creature would do that to his son. He did not like to jump to conclusions or accuse a breed, but it only made sense after the recent events. “Do you think it was a kalona that attacked him?”  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:58 pm
Gwenevere took a deep breath, at least he did not attack her when she came out of the shadows, “You can see him, but perhaps it would be best if my ladies and I clean him up a bit. He is in a state that no father should ever have to see.” Her golden eyes stared at the stallion, he was remarkably calm for the situation, perhaps he was in shock, “Yes, I believe a kalona attacked your son. I have seen many injuries and treated many injuries that were caused by a kalona. They are sights that I will never forget. Come with me, there is a stream up a head, you must drink some water and I will clean up your son. He will recover, but he will forever bear the scars of today.” The golden queen turned in the direction which had come from just moments before. She walked slowly, allowing the father to follow at his own pace.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:00 pm
Who was this mare? She held her self with a regal air, yet she had said she had seen and treated many kalona caused injuries. Was she a Queen of Healers? Zachary realized that he did not care what she was, he was just extremely thankful that she had been nearby and had the ability to heal. Slowly he followed her through the woods; he did not say anything, not even when she showed him to the river. He drank the cool water, and closed his eyes. With the rushing of the river, it was easy to get into the meditative state. He breathed in and out, letting his thoughts float down the river, no longer bothering him. He was calm, he was at peace, all was well with the world. His worries, his fears, all went down the river as he mediated. Killian was going to be okay, his only son was going to live.  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:01 pm
Gwen watched silently as the stallion calmed himself and appeared to mediate. So that was why he had been so calm in the meadow, it was not shock after all. Quietly she left the stallion to his meditation. The foal was where she had left him, upon a bed of green moss. His dark coat was brown now from all the dried blood. She and her ladies took mouthfuls of moss, dipped them in the river and began to wipe the pelt clean of blood. The process involved a lot of going back and forth from the river, but soon the foal was clean of the dried blood. The wounds that were still opened were closed with fresh spider webs, since bandages were not available. Throughout it all the foal slept.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games