Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Shared Branches (Holly and Drona)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:22 pm
The thing about needing sunlight was that it took time, and that time was very boring without something else to do. So Drona had very quickly gotten into the habit of hiking around the forests surrounding the school in order to keep her occupied. She'd tried to take Dirge with her one time, but the boil had complained the entire time about dirt and exercise, and she had quickly decided that hikes would not be a thing they'd do together. Ever.

Being alone was peaceful, though, and she was used to it. Her tail swayed heavily behind her as she walked, hands in her pockets and barely paying attention to where she was going. She was happy like this.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:03 pm
Hollandaise had decided that, rather than study (because Zar had said they would not expel her and maybe she would study later, maybe), she would attempt to climb up very high in a tree. The trees had pushed feelings to her of the clean coolness of the treetops and she was not very tall. Hollandaise had no idea what it was like. She envied tall things, and one day she would grow tall too. (Or so she told herself).

She hummed creakily as her toes gripped the wood. The Warder would climb as high as she could without harming the tree. Her eyes glowed and she thought happy things at the tree and felt its sleep-slow approval. Then, suddenly, her foot slipped. On a sharp intake of breath,. Hollandaise began to fall. Her arms shot out wildly, scratching at branches for purchase. The ground loomed up at her when she caught one with a jerk. Hollandaise's eyes watered as the muscles in her arm were pulled painfully. she could not hold on. She squeezed her eyes shut.

thump

She fell - not far, thankfully. And there appeared to be rather a lot more limb involved than Hollandaise possessed. Quickly, she ran hands over her leaves, her branches, pleased to feel they were miraculously all intact. Only then, did she open her eyes. A ghoul, maybe, with wood grain on her skin and leaves in her hair. She blinked.

"Are you a tree?"

DarkHeartedSorrow

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:21 am
Drona heard the ominous creak of a branch and paused her hike to look up. There wasn't a lot of thought involved when she held out her arms for the falling mass, but she quickly regretted it as she fell to her knees under the sudden weight change.

Still, the thing didn't hit the ground.

Drona's leaves flared around her face curiously as she watched the thing begin to move and check itself for damage. 'It' happened to be a ghoul. A very tiny, leafy one that that.

She blinked back, a little caught up in how surreal it was to be holding some random ghoul in her arms after she'd fallen from a tree. "I... yeah kind of? Forest Beast... Who are you?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:37 am
Hollandaise made no move to disentangle herself from the other student. Drona, after all, was quite planty and therefore perfectly acceptable to be around. "I am a Green Warder. Hollandaise." She remembered seeing one once, in her forest. But the warders and beasts had no intereacted too much, much to her sadness. She tilted her head curiously.

"You are planty and large and that is good." Thin fingers reached out to run across some of the lines in Drona's skin and Hollandiase hummed creakily, pleased.

darkheartedsorrow

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:44 am
Drona's eyes narrowed as she considered the new information. She knew what a green warder was, but only barely. Admittedly she was a little thrown by the casual touching. "Thank you? I'm Drona."

She stood with the ghoul still in her arms, and it was almost amusing how little she looked then. "Are all warders so small?" she asked as she finally set Holly on her own two feet.

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:09 am
"Hello, Drona. Are you new? Is your room full of plants? Would you like a plant - I have many. do you often come to the woods? Why? I like to talk to the trees here; they are very sweet to me." But Drona's next questions gave her pause and she stilled abruptly, losing even that slight organic sway Hollandaise normally had. Her arms came up to wrap around her sides, pinning the floating fabric of her dress down.

Her eyes narrowed. "I will grow." Her tone was a promise and somehow threatening. "Just because you are of exceptional height does not mean you should look down on creeple that have... less," she finished lamely, clearly self-conscious about her own height. Her toes curled against the ground and a hand moved to tug on the hem of her short dress.

darkheartedsorrow

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:12 pm
She was going to go cross-eyed trying to keep up with all the questions. "Uh, yes. Not really? Sure? Just about every day, so I can get sunlight. You can talk to trees?" She had to admit, she was a little envious of that. She understood plants better than most, of course, but she couldn't actively talk to them.

She couldn't say she was particularly threatened by such a little thing. "I think by definition I do have to look down on them. Seeing as I'm up here and they're... well, down there." The corner of her mouth quirked up in a small smile, the first she'd managed since Holly had fallen from the sky. "Any particular reason you fell into my arms?"

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:46 am
"I can give you a plant." Hollandaise smiled sweetly, trying not to let her excitement at the prospect filter too much into jittery fidgets. Warders did not fidget or bounce happily or anything very much at all. "I fell because I was trying to climb very, very high. The tree told me of the cool, clear view and the sun. I wanted to feel it myself." Her toes curled into the ground. Hollandaise did not possess enough balance to complete her task, sadly.

Her hands lifted to fiddle with her hair, pulling a lock over one shoulder. She began to plait it in smooth motions, her thin fingers swift. "I can talk to trees, more or less. I am not precise enough to speak in words, but in feelings and small pictures. It is soothing. Are you a plant - you said you need sunlight?" Abruptly, she placed one hand on Drona's chest, and Hollandaise's eyes began to glow. If Drona was a plant, could she talk to her in a similar way? She pushed outward, sending feelings of warm sunlight in the forest and of climbing trees to feel the wind and sun on her face.

darkheartedsorrow
It is up to you if Holly's plant speech thing works on Drona! c:

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out