Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:00 pm
User Image

Hey, I am going to make this pretty simple. I am looking for a gentleman who might be interested in breeding with this lovely leopard lady. She will be heading to the Mlima Tuakoa where she will be giving birth to and raising the children. These children will be raised with the rest of the cubs and have a change to interact and grow up with the royal family’s children.

Personality wise, Mehta is incredibly sweet and gentle but also gullible. For the longest time she had been waiting for a family that deserted her to come back, wasting her life stuck in a tree. Now she travels with a group towards the Mlima lands.

As a note, Mehta does have a hearing impairment. If that is off-putting please do not apply. It is not genetic.

There is no form, so please feel free to post. If you are interested in finding a mate for your gentleman, Mehta might be able to fit the role for that as well, however, it would have to take a decent plot.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:10 pm
Zingling

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Both of these two are really sweet! Lindani is a bit shy because he's embarrassed of his appearance, but he's nice once he opens up to others. Romano lives to make others happy. xD

Romano has 3 RPs. Lindani has 4.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:57 pm
CaliWolfe

I am curious to see how Mehta and Lindani will react to each other. Would you mind starting the RP for them or would you like to RP over AIM later?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:12 am
Zingling

I am curious to see how Mehta and Lindani will react to each other. Would you mind starting the RP for them or would you like to RP over AIM later?

I don't even know if I remember what my AIM was, ha... sweatdrop
But I don't mind starting it, here you go!  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:09 pm
Zingling

User Image

Musoke is a man whore, he will eventually realize he loves his best friend after he has traipsed all over the rogue lands hitting on pretty well anything that moves. He wouldn't have much interest in the children or ever seeing Mehta again, he is just in it for a good time. He currently only has one rp but I could change that quickly if needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:44 pm
Zingling

User Image

Normally I'm not huge on naturals with him, but I've kinda wanted to put some butterfly genes into the Mlima. And I love Mehta's swirlies.
After a bout of amnesia, he's slowly starting to remember things, and will have just remembered that he can dance. He'd love to show off for a pretty lady.
He has another fling lined up, but he will soon have enough RPs for all of his flings, so no worries there.  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces