Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:03 am
Velveteen Angel

Valkyrie: Her gender wont bother him at all, he likes a fierce lady. And though he may find her request amusing due to her age, he is more likely to take her under his wing and train her into the kind of reaver he wants, ie blood thirsty, violent and cunning.

Kisukari : I'd certainly love rp with her! Though he can be a very violent to thralls who disobey their betters. If you want a hint of Ragnvard at his worst.. Rp with his own Thrall.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:33 am
New

Ragnvard is not a very nice lion much of the time. If anyone has a thrall without a specific owner I'd love for him to meet them. All kinds of thralls welcome. Or even claimed thralls, though he will be more careful with them as he knows better than to piss off too many reavers.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:36 pm
-Punts-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:18 am
Still looking for reavers to join his band!
They dont need to be evil, just enjoy a bit of pillaging and with a ganeral disregard for plesentries. XD  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:03 am
Tanakako

Sorry for the late reply! Super slow atm but I'd still love for Valkyrie to meet him c: It would be good fun! I might pass on him meeting Kisukari, because her attitude right now may get her killed if she meets him haha.

Val is a sassy piece of work, so meeting someone to try and mould her into something darker would be very fun for me...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:47 am
Velveteen Angel
Sorry for the late reply! Super slow atm but I'd still love for Valkyrie to meet him c: It would be good fun! I might pass on him meeting Kisukari, because her attitude right now may get her killed if she meets him haha.

Val is a sassy piece of work, so meeting someone to try and mould her into something darker would be very fun for me...

Haha, yeah I dont want him to actually kill anyone. (Yet anyway) Who's starting the one for Val? That will be a fun rp. XD  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:00 am
Tanakako
Velveteen Angel

Haha, yeah I dont want him to actually kill anyone. (Yet anyway) Who's starting the one for Val? That will be a fun rp. XD

I can start something up now if you'd like! I'm feeling a real muse for my Vikings at the moment. Your big plot reminds me I have so many that could use some plots.

In fact. I might have someone who would work for this band  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:16 am
The Roleplay!

User Image

Not sure if he would be interested in this fella, but Diya is a bit of a jerk. Not out of cruelty, but out of confidence. He is a strong reaver, and he loves vikings. He has recently had a litter of cubs but he is not really 'father' material. He's more critical and awkward around his cubs, avoiding doing any real parenting and just...keeping them alive. He's grateful their mother is in the pride and appears to be content to mother them.

He would be stalked by two of his cubs, Aemilius, and Linnea (a young seer); so Ragnvard could potentially sway the minds of his cubs.

Diya has hopes to make captaincy, but I fear his attitude is more of a follower, than a strong leader on his own.

Velveteen Angel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:27 am
Velveteen Angel
The Roleplay!

User Image

Not sure if he would be interested in this fella, but Diya is a bit of a jerk. Not out of cruelty, but out of confidence. He is a strong reaver, and he loves vikings. He has recently had a litter of cubs but he is not really 'father' material. He's more critical and awkward around his cubs, avoiding doing any real parenting and just...keeping them alive. He's grateful their mother is in the pride and appears to be content to mother them.

He would be stalked by two of his cubs, Aemilius, and Linnea (a young seer); so Ragnvard could potentially sway the minds of his cubs.

Diya has hopes to make captaincy, but I fear his attitude is more of a follower, than a strong leader on his own.

YAY! RP!

AND YESSSSS Ragnvard would love to take him on. And the cubs too. He will greatly enjoy twisting training them into 'proper' reavers. XD And he will be especially interested in the seer cub. He has met seers before and is always looking to recruit one. He can see so many advantages to them, depending on their abilities.
He is actually a very good teacher, he knows the cubs are the future of the pride.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff