Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] All the colors of the rainbow (Pachua/Anna)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:48 pm
Anna's worry for the chimera had sent her out on the hunt for healing herbs, and fruits and vegetables for the ghoul.

She collected them in a small basket, with her book wide open as she looked at the vegetation with heavy lidded eyes. She wasn't good with potions and the sorts, but she could throw a healing meal together.

Her gaze fell to something pretty and brightly colored. Feathers? Feathered fern?

She reached over to tug on one to pull it off.

Only it was attached.

So she tugged harder.

Endejester

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:55 pm
The light tug didn’t bother him, he was dozing in the warmth, unaware what had happened with the Chimera.

The harder pull earned a YELP and the dozing boil who’d left his tail feathers spreading out behind him as he dozed sat up sharply, clapping a hand to the point where the feather attached.

“That’s my TAIL!” He bemoaned, twisting to face his ‘attacker’ and blinking in surprise as he swept the longer trailing feathers into the safety of his hand, and spread and flexed the shorter guide feathers.

Nyxtsuki Moon

endejester

Feral Cat

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:09 pm
Anna's jumped at the loud voice but her face was the greatest poker face ever. She cocked her head, after dropping the tail and stared at the bird colored student.

Much like Merry, He had bright colorful wings. She almost wondered if they were related.

"I apologize." Anna smoothed over, "Aren't you Pachua? The one I met at the auction? The um...Llyr bought you?" She cocked her head, "Are you okay here?" Never mind she was on a search for things for Merry!

endejester

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:35 pm
“OH! Yes!” He said remembering where he’d met her before and turning red under the smattering of scales on his cheeks.

“Yes, I’m the one that llyr bought.” He replied, a pleased smile changing the tone of his words, the slightly tip of his head into obvious fondness for the taller Boil.

“And you were…you were, A… Ann-na?” He said carefully trying to be sure he had the right name for the ghoul. He was awful with names sometimes he had to admit.

“It’s my fault…I shouldn’t have left my feathers spread all over, even if I was just…sprawled. It was very rude of me I’m sure!”

Nyxtsuki Moon

endejester

Feral Cat

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:50 pm
"Ah, I should congratulate you! Llyr is most certainly a wonderful person...." Anna started to circle Pachua in a sense, before moving as close as possible to his face. "Ohhhhhhhhhh." She gave a small smile.

"You care much for Llyr yes? That is good. You are good pair." Not that she knew them closely, but she liked to think if they were happy together, then she should be happy for them too.

"Oh! Speaking of pairs...." She started to look around for more herbs. "My friend Merry is hurt, and I think she is your friend too. Would you like to help me search for things for her?"

She neither denied or confirmed she was Anna either.

endejester

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:57 pm
Pachua went –very- still, the kind of still that snakes are so terribly good at, a tension that ran from tip to tail feathers at the news. “Merry?” He said after a moment.

“The chimera?” His wings flared slightly to the sides, wing tips trembling.

“How badly hurt? What can I do?”

Nyxtsuki Moon

endejester

Feral Cat

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:19 pm
"Ah yes! The Chimera." Anna nodded, "She says it is a scratched but it is all stitched up and she rest a lot. I think it helps her heal faster." She blinked and looked over at him.

"I am collecting fruits and nuts and herbs if you want to help? I know how to make some charms but...Perhaps I should learn some kind of potions or something of the sort to help her." Anna dropped some of her items as the shock of having someone she really cared for, hurt and in pain.

She wasn't the one easily to show emotion, so her face remained the same, but if Pach looked closely, the behemoth was probably just as tense as he was.

"Am i wrong to worry so much for her?"

endejester

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:32 pm
“No! Not at all, I am worried too, she’s my friend.” He said, “I will gleefully help.” He nodded. “I…I can give her some of my down feathers.” He added hastily. “To keep her warmer, that should help right?”

He fidgeted, reaching up to toy with the necklaces he wore, including the charm she had made him still.

“Do…. do you think she’ll be all right?” he asked earnestly. “Truly? I sleep most after I’ve eaten, but perhaps it’s different for Chimera?”

Nyxtsuki Moon

endejester

Feral Cat

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:02 pm
"Oh that's so kind of you! Any help I can get for Merry is good!" Anna blinked and then held her basket out. "Anything you want to add or find, we can put in here and then sort through later if you want! And it'd be best if we keep her warm! Though she much prefers cuddling for that!" Anna was not shy and liked to keep the Chimera warm by snuggling close.

Her hands tightened on the handle and she nodded.

"Merry is strong ghoul, and she has many friends!" She looked down to the ground now. "And with so many looking out for her? She will be okay." Anna had to believe so.

"I don't sleep after wounds, but behemoths are thick hided. We don't feel them a lot of the time." She could take heavy hits before she reacted really.

Endejester

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:36 pm
“This is tr-true.” He nodded with a small blushing laugh that Merry did very much indeed like cuddling.

“M… Maybe I could ask Llyr to go by with me.” He mused.

“… I…I sleep a lot after I’ve eaten!” He offered and the frowned slightly as though it hadn’t quite come out as he’d intended.

“I mean, I guess we all sleep for different reasons.”

Nyxtsuki Moon

endejester

Feral Cat

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out