Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The warmest Jewel for you (Merry/Anna)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:13 pm
Anna had been hard at work on the newest protection charm for Merry. Though she gave the chimera plenty of them, this one was more personalized and special! She had gone to the snowy hills of her homeland to gather the small diamonds, deep into the green woods for the green jewels and even braved a little lava cave for the rubies.

It was all such a romantic adventure.

Really she ahd gotten them at the jewel shop down the street from the school. But the pendant was forged from her own gold.

And once it was all done and set, she wanted to give it to Merry straight away! Since they were part of the same hallway, it wasn't hard to just head over. She knocked once gently, but didn't get a reply loud enough for her to hear. Instead the behemoth let herself in. Maybe leave her a gift instead!
What she was treated to was instead a very sleepy chimera in her bed.

Anna tiptoed over quietly and looked over at Merry.

And gasped at her wound, which looked like it was healing but still enough to make the behemoth worry.

"Merry?" Anna reached over and brushed at the red hair. "A..Are you okay Merry?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:54 pm
Merry couldn't have said when she'd been transferred from the twins' room and back to her own, nor how many days she'd spent sleeping off and on with one or both of the grues wrapped around her. More than one. That much at least she was sure off. This was normal for her race though, the heavy drowsiness that settled in after a serious injury had been received. Once it had been stitched up, once the adrenaline had warn off, the ghoul had fallen into a deep sleep, half wake periodically as the bodies around her shifted, but never more than a minute or two, and never fully.

Now she was blinking into the dimness of her own room, curled onto her right side, blankets tangled around her thighs and pale body clothed in little more than a pair of obviously borrowed boxer shorts. The bandages Nahm had wrapped around her stomach were gone, likely so the wound could heal, and the dark, messy stitches stood out in stark relief.

It took a moment for the ghoul to register Anna as she crawled up on the bed beside her, and she blinked up at the behemoth before offering a tired chirp. "M'okay, just a scratch." Her voice came half muffled into the pillow she had curled around, but she released it now, reaching upward for the behemoth ghoul. "Nahm patched me up, I'll be fine."

Anna was much better than a pillow.

nyxtsuki moon

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:06 pm
Anna settled into Merry's side in the most gentle and possible way she could, as she was aware that all it could take was a gentle brush and stitches would magically fall out.

Her tail curled around possesively and gently still, running up and down the chimera's legs in the best possibly way that Anna knew how to soothe.

"It looks bigger then a scratch!" Anna murmured, "Did the goblins get you? I'm sorry. My charms weren't strong enough to keep them away." She nuzzled her nose down to Merry's in a sort of eskimo kiss.

"Should I do anything?" She'd have to find Nahm later and give him like 1000 charms for his care of Merry.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:40 pm
The pillow was given up for Anna's soft warmth, and Merry let out a happy little purr as the other ghoul settled beside her, tail traveling up and down her leg in soothing strokes. As she neared, nuzzling in close, the chimera tipped her head to steal a kiss against the tip of that cool nose. "Just a scratch." It was softly insistent, a smiling playing along her lips as she pulled Anna in close.

"And your charms work wonderfully against what they are intending to. It wasn't a goblin." Turning her head in against a furred shoulder she muffled a yawn, then settled into the nest of blankets again. Her fingers trailed in lazy lines up and down the behemoth's arm. "It was a hunter."

Anna's offer had the taller ghoul looping her tail around one thin ankle. "You should lay here and cuddle with me." It was said matter-of-factly, but there was that telltale lightness of humor.

nyxtsuki moon

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:00 pm
"So you said, But I still see it." The behemoth stared and sighed, "Not a goblin?" That was good at least.

The mention of a hunter though had her tail stopping and her eyes widening. Avery had told her of the humans. The ones who trapped students. Her tail stopped its motions to curl around Merry and she resisted the urge to turn into her larger form to fully encompass the chimera in her defense.

She'd probably break the room though.

"I made you another charm." She pulled out the new pendant. "this one is actually different. It's a good luck charm! I thought you might like it cause its like your colors." She settled in again.

"What happened with this hunter?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:56 am
"A goblin I think I could have easily taken, especially with the aid of all your protective charms." Merry believed, regardless of what anyone else thought or said, Anna's charms worked. She slid a soothing hand along the smaller ghoul's side as she tensed. Hunters were bad news, but there weren't any here. They were safe, and warm, and comfortable.

A drowsy blink followed the mention of a new charm, and she lifted her head an in off the ghoul's shoulder, and bright eyes widened as they landed on the necklace. "Holy Jack, Anna!" She was up on her elbow fast enough it tugged at her stitches and made her since, but the charm was taken in hand so she could see it better. "That's beautiful, you made this?"

Her chest swelled, warmth spreading through to the tips of her fingers. It was the sort of kindness that could make a ghoul cry.

But Anna was asking about the Hunter again. "Um. This fog sort of teleported me into this house. He was in there, attacked on sight. He was very rude, she very cruel."

nyxtsuki moon

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:00 pm
"Yes! you would have gained a strength that would have intimidated the goblins, especially their king." Anna said as if her charms would really do such a thing. Already her mind was set upon sneaking more in for Merry. AS the Chimera needed sleep. Perhaps she could make a dreamcatcher one. Just shower the ghoul in gifts of all sorts.

But Merry seemed content enough with cuddling and thus, Anna gave Merry just excatly what the Chimera needed. It was a warming thought to be seen as acceptable comfort, and made Anna's heart very warm.

"Ah, Merry." The deadpanned face, usually devoid of a lot of emotion suddenly showed a very surprised and worried expression. "Please, you must rest!" The ghoul pushed her gently down and double checked to make sure the stitches hadn't broken or loosened. Since no fear seemed to be escaping and no blood staining the white coat....

"Two hunters?" She breathed out, growling a little and her tail moving to whap behind her angrily as well. "What did Nahm...and Ahm say?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:31 pm
Anna was more than acceptable comfort. The chimera adored the smaller ghoul, they were friends, but they were more than that, utterly comfortable with one another.

A blink followed that deadpan tone, and she looked sheepishly down at the smaller ghoul, murmured an apology, and lay back down with the gentle push of small hands against her shoulders. Sighing softly as her friend checked over her stitches. Merry's attention twitched up from nimble fingers to linger on the charm Anna had just given her. Cut stones and poured gold. It really was beautiful. She traced the tip of a finger along the edge of one bright ruby before Anna's questions drew her attention again.

"One hunter," she corrected, looping her til around the behemoth's waist to tug her closer again as that soft growl rippled up from pretty pale lips. "They weren't happy." An understatement of epic proportions. The twins were livid that anyone or thing would dare harm their ghoul. "Dying for a chance to find the one that did it. They're out for blood now."

nyxtsuki moon

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:41 pm
"I see." She still gently brushed fingers against the soft white coat. Merry's coat was not like her own but finer and a bit softer. Much like a bird's if she were to describe.

It was odd think herself so close to someone and still so far. But Anna didn't dwell on it much, and relaxed at the chimera's side.

"These hunters, what are they?" Anna reached up to brush at Merry's cheek. "What do they want?" She paused.

"I will ask the twins then, if I can hunt for you." Anna grumbled, "I would like a piece of flesh from this hunter for what he has done to you." That was, in all honesty, the behemoths way.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:29 pm
Injury aside, this was quite nice. Merry adored Anna, and any time she got to spend with the lovely little behemoth. Cuddling in particular was an enjoyable past time, and even more so so with the lethargic haze that came with heavy healing. She purred against the other girl's shoulder, nuzzling against soft fur as small fingers slid along scale kissed sides.

"Perhaps you can help them claim vengeance." It sounded almost silly, though the chimera was quite serious. If Anna wanted to tear into the man that had hurt her, then it just made sense to accompany the grues when they went hunting for him.

She blinked lazily, bright eyes lingering on Anna's lovely face before heavy lids slipped closed again. "I do not know what they are after, these hunters. Though as far as I can ell they wish us nothing but harm, at least most of them, if what the one said can be taken as truth." And that was certainly debatable. "They are dangerous, they want to eradicate us."

pixie nyxie

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:19 am
"Only if they don't mind me." Anna added, "Whatever they were after, there is no reason to take it out on you!" Anna hesitated, but her hands came up still to comfort the chimera.

"Why? We didn't do anything to them? I haven't even ever heard...." Anna shook her head, ears flicking with it. Carefully she burrowed her head in Merry's shoulder and mumbled against it. "Stupid humans."

Even more quietly.

"I wish I could heal you faster..."

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:23 pm
"I don't know what they want," Merry answered gloomily, hands sliding up and down along one of Anna's side. "Nothing good."

The chimera lay a soft kiss against one of the smaller ghouol's ears, head turning to brush her cheek against the soft, downy fur. "You being here helps me heal faster." It could have been just talk, but in this case it was actually true. Group cuddling, warmth, it all supported healing in Merry's species.

For a moment or so she was quiet, listening to Anna breath, the reassuring sound of her pulse, then she was pressing her face into the top of her friend's hair, voice muffled. "How have you been screechheart?"

pixie nyxie

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:07 pm
"Nothing good." Anna repeated and remembered this for later. Hunters, they wanted nothing good for her and her kind and any of the halloween kind.

She sighed in the Chimera's neck, wishing she felt the same but also believing Merry as she said it. If Merry wasn't happy, then she would've said so.

"I am okay!" Better then Merry in this case, but only body wise. "Classes are okay, busy. I don't think many know of the danger that poses with so many snarglebugs and Remonions running amok their halls, but I have put up many charms everyday to ensure safety for all. While providing the expert knowledge I have." The behemoth girl's dead pan voice didn't give away the hint of pride, but surely the happy flicks of her tail would.

"I made a friend, with a Kitsune thing. He had electric tails."

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:29 pm
With the shift towards an easier topic Merry's eyes slid closed again, and she nuzzled in against the top of Anna's head, breathing in that familiar, safe scent before letting the breath go in a soft huff. "I am thrilled things are going so well for you, and relieved and grateful to you for making the halls safe for us all with your wonderful charms."

If she were a little more awake certainly the chimera ghoul would have been more alarmed at the mention of snarglebugs and remonions. As it was, she was too warm and content to care about much beyond the pretty ghoul cuddled up against her.

Mention of a friend had an ear twitching. "A kitsune? What's his name?"

pixie nyxie

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items