So I have got slightly addicted to this game. It is quite an easy casual game which when just wanting to chill out is great but enough challenge to be engaging (well for my simple mind any way haha)

Though there are only 3 Disney kingdoms themed on the movies (Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella and Aladdin) you can eventually meet some other characters such as Snow White and the Severn Dwarfs and Peter Pan,

It is predominantly a collecting game with some farming and action elements. As someone who likes trying to get 100% by collecting things (like on Lego games) this is well suited.

The main elements of the games consists of getting materials from fighting ghosts, farming, fishing and finding. These items then help makes clothes - some for the quests and essentially level up your stats, as well as being able to dress your character in costumes, Items can also be used in the cafe. A space where you can change furniture and food menus to match many different Disney themes. Finally getting more powerful wands, again essentially leveling up magic strength in levels.

You collect 'stickers' by doing tasks and levels and by collecting for instance if you have 20 outfits you get a sticker and these stickers unlock things, earlier in the games it unlocks lands and later on outfits and furniture.

I think this game does truly capture the magic of Disney though can be costly as every month new in game content is released from a new worlds to different out fits.

Does any one else play this?